Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

**** tests

Lostsoul19

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was talking to this girl and she sent me a screenshot of her talking to another guy who asked her to try out a weird flavoured condom(bacon flavoured if you're curious to know)
**** test. She actually sent a disappearing message on Instagram so I didn't get to read what she replied as it was a long text.
I just said "do tell me about it if you try :)"
She just said K after that and that's it.
I had been ignoring her because I'm busy with stuff.
And that's it. I know I ****ed it up(or I didn't?) in any case, what could I have done better?

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems a reasonable response to me. Yiu didn't get sh1tty with her, which is the main thing.

Bacon flavour condoms... wtf :D

Lostsoul19

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems a reasonable response to me. Yiu didn't get sh1tty with her, which is the main thing.

Bacon flavour condoms... wtf :D
Thanks. Should I reply to her previous messages or start a new conversation? Should I even text her?

Serenity

Reaction score
You could have stopped talking to her when she sent you the screenshot, the fvck is that? She has zero interest in you if that's the sh!t she's sending you. As for what you might have done wrong? Haven't a clue, could be you did nothing wrong or the mistake happened before she sent the bacon condom screenshot. Understand that often you can do everything right and they're just not feeling it for you.

I'm going to Google bacon condoms now... Never would have thought that was a thing.

Lostsoul19

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would not respond to a 'K'.

And by not responding, she starts to think "maybe I ****ed up by sending him 'K'."

Also, you didn't **** it up. Played it well mate. *thumbs up*
Yeah, that's why I left it at that. But I don't understand. Was it a **** test? Or it was just straight out disrespect? I don't understand this. Like, showing me that she and other dude has been talking about banging... Wth

Lostsoul19

Don Juan
Reaction score
You could have stopped talking to her when she sent you the screenshot, the fvck is that? She has zero interest in you if that's the sh!t she's sending you. As for what you might have done wrong? Haven't a clue, could be you did nothing wrong or the mistake happened before she sent the bacon condom screenshot. Understand that often you can do everything right and they're just not feeling it for you.

I'm going to Google bacon condoms now... Never would have thought that was a thing.
And you're right. I didn't text her after that. It has been around 3 4 days and she hasn't said anything. Or she usually sends a meme or comes up with random ****. But I have a doubt, was it a **** test? Am I being jealous? I mean, she showed me that she and the other dude has been talking about banging. What do I make of that?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was talking to this girl and she sent me a screenshot of her talking to another guy who asked her to try out a weird flavoured condom(bacon flavoured if you're curious to know)
**** test. She actually sent a disappearing message on Instagram so I didn't get to read what she replied as it was a long text.
I just said "do tell me about it if you try :)"
She just said K after that and that's it.
I had been ignoring her because I'm busy with stuff.
And that's it. I know I ****ed it up(or I didn't?) in any case, what could I have done better?
Sounds like the kind of thing an attention whoare would do. They like to talk about sex instead of doing it. All talk, no action.

Serenity

Reaction score
But I have a doubt, was it a **** test? Am I being jealous? I mean, she showed me that she and the other dude has been talking about banging. What do I make of that?
That's among the worst sh!t tests if that's what it is. You're not being jealous, you're being reasonable. It's just trashy behavior, if anyone failed any test here it's her.

Lostsoul19

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with @Serenity and I'm a woman! It was definitely a shyt test to arouse jealousy.

The better response would have been to just ignore it. Reply back with something totally unrelated.

Flip the script and get HER wondering why you're not reacting to her silly game.

To add, best to stay away from girls/women who make a living posting a bunch of selfies on IG.

Attention wh0res, seeking validation, nothing good there.
Maybe she was just testing the waters to see how I'd react. She knew I had a busy day. I couldn't reply to her and left her on seen.

And then, when I was about to reply, she pulled this crap. This shows, maybe she would do it again in the future. Glad I have ghosted her(as she sent me a meme today..)

And I have ignored the jealousy test a number of times before and I don't know why but it doesn't seem to work for me. They just got more aggressive.
I'm not tolerating that **** again

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People who pull dread game as sh!t tests are ones to avoid. Triangulating narcissistic folks are toxic.

Find other plates instead of wasting your time on this piece of trash.

Reactions: B80

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recall reading before on another forum that better looking men get sh1t tested just as much, if not more, to see if their character correlates with their looks.

Obviously other variables too, such as what the woman is like.

On other hand you hear people say women wouldn't want to **** it up with someone they have high interest in.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recall reading before on another forum that better looking men get sh1t tested just as much, if not more, to see if their character correlates with their looks.

Obviously other variables too, such as what the woman is like.
I say learn to sh!t test women instead of passing theirs.

Not necessarily massive negs, but questions to filter.

Have standards.

You are the interviewer, not the other way around.

Act accordingly.

Serenity

Reaction score
And I have ignored the jealousy test a number of times before and I don't know why but it doesn't seem to work for me. They just got more aggressive.
It's one thing to test if you easily become jealous, that's fair enough. It's something else entirely to test if you're a cuck...