Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

**** test - She mentions other guys sometimes

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I put a stop to that before it even starts...all I say is that I don't waste my time trying to compete with other men for the attention of a woman. And I tell them right away. But you better mean it. Because when I say it...I mean it. I have no time for that sht.

If she is into you...she will panic a little bit.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now...that being said...if she and I just started kind of talking and getting to know each other. Then...who cares? I mean...it gives me a way out if I want to later date another woman (or womEn). But once I sense we might develop into something, I put a stop to that crap.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
italostud said:
BBD? I love bell biv devoe. She better be keeping an eye out for them.
"Smack it up, flip it, rub it down!!!...." :up:

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
ItaloStud, I've had this happen to me many times if I recall correctly. It is a common thing I'm sure you know women pull. I agree(who wouldn't?) it is one of the most annoying things. Me, I'd totally play into it, cheering her on as if I I'm interested and happy about what she's saying. That should ruffle some feathers.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It always seems to be high IL women who may be slightly insecure.

I know most will say to ignore them, but the problem with that is that they keep trying, hoping they will eventually get under your skin using this particular shyt test.

Your opinions? Because it just gets annoying after a while.
100%

BUMP

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl I've been dating is great except that she will strategically mention other guys whenever she has an opportunity. I won't go into detail, but I can tell that she's either trying to get a rise out of me, or covertly trying to let me know that there are other guys out there.

Now I've had other girls do this in the past. It always seems to be high IL women who may be slightly insecure.

What is the best way to deal with these subtle attacks? I know most will say to ignore them, but the problem with that is that they keep trying, hoping they will eventually get under your skin using this particular shyt test. I'm currently using the ignore tactic right now. Not showing that it irks me in the slightest.

The other option is to fight fire with fire and start doing the same thing back to her. Funny thing is that whenever I've used this tactic in the past, the girl will crack right away and freak out. They can always dish it out, but can't take it.

Best is to leave and find a girl who dont do that.

Its a like a vampire, slowly draining your energy.

Eventually you will fall... Lost energy to focus on your projects and you will be her puppy... One that she can play and fill her ego.

It seems you have feelings for her. If yes, I walked in that path so many times in life and lost so much. Not women fault... Its our responsible to allow that.

If you dont have feelings. Ignore the game and fck her, then next and spin the plates.

You know, where is the pleasure staying with someone who is doing such a thing?

It happens to me, I was dating a girl and she started talking abou how a guy was cute... I couldn't even had an erection during sex... Lost my interest completely.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best is to leave and find a girl who dont do that.

Its a like a vampire, slowly draining your energy.

Eventually you will fall... Lost energy to focus on your projects and you will be her puppy... One that she can play and fill her ego.

It seems you have feelings for her. If yes, I walked in that path so many times in life and lost so much. Not women fault... Its our responsible to allow that.

If you dont have feelings. Ignore the game and fck her, then next and spin the plates.

You know, where is the pleasure staying with someone who is doing such a thing?

It happens to me, I was dating a girl and she started talking abou how a guy was cute... I couldn't even had an erection during sex... Lost my interest completely.
This

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Happened to me before

Ignoring it is a not a good idea

I guess there could be few options but i would tell her straight that you dont give a fck - make her feel BAD and make her approve her self, dont be afraid to lose her, LOSE YOUR RESPECT FOR HER AS A PERSON, she crossed a line and now she is the most foolish and ugly girl in the world. Stay calm and dnt give a **** even if it mean that the date is over. Be proud that you ended it like a man.

Dont give a speech or whatever. Youre not reactive. You are already the gift, and she just lost her opportunity to have it. So you dnt really give a fck, like a penny that fall down the hill

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happened to me before

Ignoring it is a not a good idea

I guess there could be few options but i would tell her straight that you dont give a fck - make her feel BAD and make her approve her self, dont be afraid to lose her, LOSE YOUR RESPECT FOR HER AS A PERSON, she crossed a line and now she is the most foolish and ugly girl in the world. Stay calm and dnt give a **** even if it mean that the date is over. Be proud that you ended it like a man.

Dont give a speech or whatever. Youre not reactive. You are already the gift, and she just lost her opportunity to have it. So you dnt really give a fck, like a penny that fall down the hill
That's also the view I take. Though it doesn't seem to be a popular one

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
That's also the view I take. Though it doesn't seem to be a popular one
I've been dating a 20yrs old girl, true 8-9, the amount of **** test she throw on me was incredible. For her it was a game, she enjoyed it, not in a selfish or cruel way, she was into me, BUT, she wanted me to show her that I have BOUNDARIES. I also was high and in depression and not really gave a fck about someone insulting me.

The peak was when she teased me that I will not be a good father. In that moment i shouldve throw her the **** out of my apartment and she would back on 4. But I didnt. Respect is everything.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Sound cool guys, Anyone who can put up your BS deserves a drink with ME"

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an attention seeking tactic. Women love name dropping their orbiters to the guy they are most interested in to do two things - one, show they have options (which of course any hot chick is going to have) and two try to **** test to see if she gets a rise out of you. Just ignore it in my opinion. I think you maintain frame better this way. Or, if you DGAF, just tell her not to name drop them again and if she does you walk.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ignore any behavior on her part that you don't want to see propagated, the more you give her validation for her actions, the more power you give her over you.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl I've been dating is great except that she will strategically mention other guys whenever she has an opportunity. I won't go into detail, but I can tell that she's either trying to get a rise out of me, or covertly trying to let me know that there are other guys out there.

Now I've had other girls do this in the past. It always seems to be high IL women who may be slightly insecure.

What is the best way to deal with these subtle attacks? I know most will say to ignore them, but the problem with that is that they keep trying, hoping they will eventually get under your skin using this particular shyt test. I'm currently using the ignore tactic right now. Not showing that it irks me in the slightest.

The other option is to fight fire with fire and start doing the same thing back to her. Funny thing is that whenever I've used this tactic in the past, the girl will crack right away and freak out. They can always dish it out, but can't take it.

Hello OP,
I only speak from my experience. Yes, she is
trying to get a rise out of you, and no she is not covertly trying to let you know that there are other guys out there.
If she is actually telling about other guys outhere, she is actually telling you "I have some gay friend wanna meet you"
You said your dating her, so she has not told you she has a boyfriend or a husband. These 2 are red flags and if she mentiones either one, she actually telling you move on creep...
Best advice, act indifferent. Do not fight fire with fire.
Do not compete with women, do not behave like women to attract women.
If you want to retaliate, look for other prospects, start flirting with other girls, but never in front of her. If a girl flirts with you while in company of this girl, then, let it happen.
Only care about banging her and not her shyt tests.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For god' sake, doesn't this attention wh0ring, drama queen ,faked up hissy fits EVER end. I swear that even women in their 40's and 50's pull this shyte. now and then. They especially like the game called ," lets try and make him jealous" ...It seems to be their favorite ..I like playing my followup game - its called "Goodbye."
No. Don't good bye. Just keep tapping the Bush.....

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep up the ignore method.

Another thing you could do is find some subtle way to reward her when she does behaviour that you enjoy but to not reward her somehow when she brings up this other guys garbage by maybe acting cold or distant to her when she does this or making some excuse that you have to leave her presence at that time because you had something important to do with friends maybe that you forgot all about until that moment.

This is something I read about in some psychology book.

I believe the tactic it described is called "response costs".
This...reward good behavior, and visibly be nonchalant towards junk. Give her a couple days of NC to think on it lol.
If she doesn't change, or gets more gamey, remain NC.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy thread necro Batman.

Even low SMV girls try pulling this stunt. "Oh I get so much attention, they won't leave me alone!" Says the fat girl lol.

I would play into it as a joke, or ignore it if I really didn't care about her at all.

If we were serious, which I don't do, but if we were, I would let her finish talking, then I would gently pull her into me, turn her around and whisper into her ear how I was gonna punish her for being a naughty girl, whilst keeping my forearm locked around her neck. Then I would throw her roughly onto the nearest bed or couch and fúck her angrily, calling her a little whóre and a slut.

No foreplay, no tongue action. I would lock her arms behind her back and pound her from behind, face down, ass up. I would cúm on her face and that point I would immediately get up, get dressed and tell her that next time she disrespects me, I'm gonna go fúck one of my own orbiters the way I just fúcked her. And I would leave and ghost her for a few days.

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It reminds me of an ex of mine, that gladly didn't last long and at the time I really didn't know what she was doing when she started mentioning guys all of sudden during out chats, but thanks to my father who said "when you feel like a girl is talking about another guy, make a joke on it" I could overcome these stuff

She: You know, this guy of my job is really cool he gave me a ride back home today.
Me: Such a nice guy huh, I kinda need a ride back home too, maybe he can pick me up in the army base.
(the face she used to look me right after that was priceless)

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she mentions a guy is hitting on her:
"What you think I'd be with a woman other guys didn't find attractive? Comes with the territory. I used to get jealous when I was young and immature. If you need me to tell him to back off, I will, but I'm sure you can handle it fine yourself...."

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her "you should take him on a date. Better yet we should go on a double date, naomi will be down."