Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

temper is it important?

tatlongxxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that MAN should control to his temper, does it mean at all times? What if it is reasonable?
-----------------
This girl wants me mad for all times of my life. Her comments, suggestions, wants,… all of this sucks me. She is being self-centered. Maybe she thinks I cannot do this, I cannot do that… she doesn’t believe in me being a man. I think she is underestimating my masculinity.
-----------------
Whenever I want something I am asking first for her opinion because I want her to accept it, if she does not like it, I get disappointed. And if I pushed what I want, she will act not to enjoy it.
-----------------
On our first month relationship, I bought a motorbike for me and you know what? she does not like it, I don’t know why.

What are ways to unleash my anger?

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not about exploding into anger. It's about your dominance in the relationship. She is craving a man that is capable of standing his ground and telling her no. She wants a man that doesn't seek her approval just so he can scratch his a$$. That is what she is really telling you.

At the moment from what I analyse, you are been way to supplicative. You bought yourself a bike, good on you. It has nothing to do with her. If she get's upset about your actions when it has no direct bearing on her, shrug it off. Do not back down. In fact enjoy it in front of her.

Stop seeking her approval, you are lucky, she's outright telling you what the problem is (you are not been a man). You have time to fix this before her attraction to you dies.

Also you are right, controlling your anger is correct. However she perceives you as been incapable of anger. Show her a little bit of emotion, while been stern, you don't have to fly through walls and scream to do this.

Kaine

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude your temper is the least of your problems here. No you should never lose your temper.

Your major problem here is that you are being a big pvssy. Why do you ask your gf's opionion about every decision you make? The worst thing you can do is seek approval from her. Just do your thing, when she gets mad just laugh, tell her to stop taking herself so seriously.

Women love a man that is willing to do the things that she is not, most people live under a constant fear of being judged, one of the most attractive things you can do is free yourself from that judgement.

The least attractive thing you can do is allow her to judge you.