Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Teeth

slimjim7

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have buck teeth, but not bugs bunny teeth, the top row overlaps my bottom row, but people don't notice it, but I do cause they're in my mouth. And it bothers me much. I dont want all that crappy metal in my mouth, do any of you guys know if Invisalign treats "Buck Teeth" ..my teeth arent crooked ..just buck. This is from sucking my thumb as a youn child. Thanks for all the help guys.

a denial

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you said it yourself...no1 notices.But the only other way i can think of is braces..

------------------
It's not what they take away from you that counts.It's what you do with what you have left.

There is only one sucess-to live your life in your own way.

Darkart

Don Juan
Reaction score
Invisalign is really ****ty, you spend more itme in Invisalign, AND they cannot correct jaw problems or cause teeth to erupt (you may need one, or both). So invisalign won't work for you sorry. Also, you have an overbite, no big deal, I spent 6 1/2 years and braces and I still have one, it's natural to have an overbite, some things can't be cured, even movie stars have overbites, if you don't when you smile you look angry because your jaw is back to far or your teeth slant unnaturally outward.

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Overbites are normal, theyshould be around 3-5mm. ie: Your top jaw sticks out 3-5mm farther than your bottom jaw.

For overbites, only braces/headgear will help. I know, i had an overbite of like friggin 12mm when i was in grade 7, after more than 3 years with braces and headgear, its down to about 4mm or so.