Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Take that Biznatch :-)

lucasilf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last weekend I went out of town to see my friend and at a party he introduced me to his cousin (I wasn't going to do anything more than talk no matter what) from Maui who was a solid 8 looks but acted like a total c*nt. I acted really confident and smiled but our convo started like:

lucas: Hawaii is beautiful, how do you like living there?

maui: It sucks.

lucas: What could be so bad about Maui?

maui: really expensive and nothing to do.

lucas: I heard a lot of great vacation spots like Maui were really boring and thats why everyone went. :~)

maui: whatever.

here is where everything changed with the neghit/insult/teasing (whatever you call it)

lucas: wow, I didn't notice it until I started talking to you but your hair is really blonde (touching it) too bad it affects your personality so much.

maui: WHAT?!?! (moving from three feet away to a few inches from me) It's the sun in maui, I am a brunette and I don't act like a blonde!

Her interest level hit the roof after that comment.

lucas: That's too bad, I only date blondes.

Then I walked away to talk to some other girls and she stood there staring, dam it was great!

lucasilf

Ledoyen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I really liked the "i only date blonds" part! well done lucasilf

------------------
"I learned that a great leader is a man who has the ability to get other people to do what they don't want to do and like it."

MSN: jath84@hotmail.com

lucasilf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ledoyen:
I really liked the "i only date blonds" part! well done lucasilf

Thanks, you have no idea how interested that got her. She obviously hadn't been treated less than a hot maui chick before in her life. That party was a week ago at my friends house 5 hours from me. Last night I had thrown a graduation party and invited my friend (her cousin) and another friend (guy) to come down to it and she came with him to see me even though this was her last weekend in town before she goes back!

lucasilf

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by lucasilf:
Thanks, you have no idea how interested that got her. She obviously hadn't been treated less than a hot maui chick before in her life. That party was a week ago at my friends house 5 hours from me. Last night I had thrown a graduation party and invited my friend (her cousin) and another friend (guy) to come down to it and she came with him to see me even though this was her last weekend in town before she goes back!

lucasilf
Wonderful job Lucas!

I'm heading to Hawaii this weekend. Maybe I'll spot that btch from a different island.

AmgineEX

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The glare for her manipulative ***** a$$ and the over heated hotair bag she calls a head will signal you.

------------------
~Life's tough, get a helmet.~

Aim: AmgineEX
email: AmgineEX@yahoo.com

BallZ of SteeL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thumbs up to you man ! that how this type of *****es should be treated