Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sweet Redemption

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was Tupac who said, "revenge is the sweetest joy next to getting pv$$y."

Rarely in life do we get to avenge a past wrong. The experiences that damage our fragile young psyches are rarely able to be relived or made right. Life forces us to "get over it" but we rarely, if ever get a redo.With that being said I just had my chance at sweet redemption.

Fella's let me take you back to when I was 16. There was this smokin hot 18 year old chick. All the guys wanted her and she knew she was an all star. When I was 16, I drove a brand new Nissan Maxima (it was my mothers car, but i pretended it was mine), which at the time (1990 ish) was a heck of a car.

Well this hottie, only gave me the time of day because of my car but at 16 who cares? I was just happy to be with the chick everyone wanted. So I "dated" this chick for a few weeks before I was able to get her alone. The whole time, I have talked all kinds of crap about how Im gonna do tear her up when I finally get my chance to "tap dat a$$."

So I finally get my chance, Im kissing on her tryin to take my time. She looks me dead in the eye and says "man whats wrong with you?" "What are you waiting for? You talked all that noise take off your clothes and show me what you can do!"

So I grab a rubber and just before I can get it in she says "this better be good, I hope you know what your doing!" If you don't know what your doing Im just gonna laugh at you!"

I'm nervous but I stick my 16 year old prick in her. Dammit if I last 30 seconds Im probably giving myself 10 seconds too many. I get off of her and she says "wow are you done?" "Thats the fastest Ive ever had sex!"

Needless to say she never answered my calls after that. That incident scarred me for life and has to rank as one of the MOST embarassing moments of my life.

Fastforward to 2004, Princelydeeds is a changed man!!! I run into this chick in Wal-Mart. I havent seen her in about 12 years. Shes Not bad looking, a little too skinny for me but still has a very nice slim figure. I get her number and call her a few times. Im not all that interested in her but I still have that experience in the back of my mind. I'm not bitter but I am a man, Im competitive and I do have a very healthy ego. Ive gotta show her a thing or two about the new Princelydeeds.

So I ask her out to dinner. Shes actually very cool, we get caught up on whats been up for the past 10+ years. Shes been though a lot but shes fun to be around. Naturally, I ask her if she remembers my 30 second incident. She laughs and says "well you were very young and inexperienced, and I wasn't very nice to you." "Its ok, you look REALLY GREAT, Im sure you've had lots of practice since then."

I smile and say " Yup Ive been in the woods studying up on my techniques for years, You wanna try my Tiger style (we both like 70's kung fu movies for all who don't get the reference)!"

She replies, "you might have been practicing but so have I, are you truly ready for a shot at the master?" I reply, "I've been waiting for over 10 years for another shot."

To make a long story short, I walk back into my bedroom after breaking her back for about an hour straight. She is still laying in my bed paralyzed and moaning. I kiss the small of her back then her neck. I whisper in her ear "who's the master?"

Her reply, "Ummmmm..... Oh my goodness LOL, you are Princelydeeds!"

The Lesson: Revenge is sweet but revenge pv$$y is even sweeter!"

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Ummmmm..... Oh my goodness LOL, you are Princelydeeds!"
She said "LOL"? Admit it, you were cyber-sexing this girl weren't you? :)

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It might be cyber, it might be true, but the moral of the story is still true.

Revenge is SWEEEEEEET! Making the other person admit you are right/better/smarter is just that much sweeter.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dirtheart
She said "LOL"? Admit it, you were cyber-sexing this girl weren't you? :)
Cute :rolleyes:

Just my comeback story. I was in a good mood after it happened so I thought I'd share it. It really did happen and it really was sweet.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great story until ...

... she actually said "princelydeeds." That seems kind of weird, or perhaps I've never heard that term. I was laughing when I read it.

Good story, though.