Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Survey ?

Weaselpuke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys answer me this..

Why do women who are married or in a relationships try to set there friends up with guys they know ?

Is it that they would date these guys if they were single or do the just want to see them with a woman ?

I have a friend who has a couple female friends and they are always setting him up with women.

I think its time for me to find a female friend with alot of single friends:)

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the women's physcie (sp?)

Women's goal is to be involved in a relationship with a man - marrage and ultimately kids. There are exceptions of course.

Therefore - they are trying to set their friends up with guys - so they can be couples......

I generally stay well clear of this - because if things do not work out - your sitting in the fire line.

gentleman193

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women who are taken but still want you *never* set you up with their friends. They are "keeping" you for themselves. Same as you never setup hot females with your guy friends, even if you are taken yourself. At least, I never do.

On the other hand, people love to setup blind dates when they are *not* interested in the parties involved. I would not underestimate the value of this . . . to them. My own motive is usually to get someone off of my hands. An AFC guy or an UG female.

So your female friends probably want to get a guy for their female friends so on their next girls night out they can hear about something besides how depressed she is that she doesn't have a BF.

Advice: Think twice before you play the stooge. And, kiddie gloves if you go for it and want to keep the friends.

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a lot of women like to play the role of a matchmaker.