Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Surprised about all the introverts here?

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, it annoys me when people talk about being an “ambivert”, it just means that they’re ashamed of being an introvert or are in self-denial.

It also comes down to the fact that introversion and extraversion are both states where we are predominantly. So there are also times when you’re more outgoing than at other times.

Let’s go back to the person who came up with the terms “introvert” and “extrovert” in the first place; Carl Jung, as these terms of some of the most misunderstood words I see being discussed.

Jung’s observations basically come down to “introverts recharge by being alone, and extroverts recharge in the company of other people”, that’s it. Nothing about being shy or outgoing.

Introverts are some of the hardest people to control as we tend to not follow their herd, whereas extroverts tend form relationships easier.

The fact is we need BOTH, time to reflect with introspection and time to interact with other humans. Introverts and extroverts just need to work on the area where they are weak (where the other is stronger and more comfortable).

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, it annoys me when people talk about being an “ambivert”, it just means that they’re ashamed of being an introvert or are in self-denial.

It also comes down to the fact that introversion and extraversion are both states where we are predominantly. So there are also times when you’re more outgoing than at other times.

Let’s go back to the person who came up with the terms “introvert” and “extrovert” in the first place; Carl Jung, as these terms of some of the most misunderstood words I see being discussed.

Jung’s observations basically come down to “introverts recharge by being alone, and extroverts recharge in the company of other people”, that’s it. Nothing about being shy or outgoing.

Introverts are some of the hardest people to control as we tend to not follow their herd, whereas extroverts tend form relationships easier.

The fact is we need BOTH, time to reflect with introspection and time to interact with other humans. Introverts and extroverts just need to work on the area where they are weak (where the other is stronger and more comfortable).
Or go bipolar

Jake_Gyllenhaal69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Western Society hates introverts unless they are the nerdy Tesla Big Bang types they can pick on. The more dominant ones are often portrayed as villains or anti heros in movies. I noticed in Japan that being an introvert was more acceptable.

The west has to make introvert seem shy and weak and extrovert seem strong and dominant to push its narrative. From my experience, the loudest person in the room is usually the weakest lol.

Last edited:

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Western Society hates introverts unless they are the nerdy Tesla Big Bang types they can pick on. The more dominant ones are often portrayed as villains or anti heros in movies. I noticed in Japan that being an introvert was more acceptable.

The west has to make introvert seem shy and weak and extrovert seem strong and dominant to push its narrative. From my experience, the loudest person in the room is usually the weakest lol.
Here in OC California, most of the extroverts run their mouth so much, they have no time to notice all the poop, in their brains. : P

BadWatermelon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here in OC California, most of the extroverts run their mouth so much, they have no time to notice all the poop, in their brains. : P
There are two types of people in OC: people who like to display their wealth, and people who hate the people who display their wealth

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are two types of people in OC: people who like to display their wealth, and people who hate the people who display their wealth
Funny thing is, most of the wealth is just bank loans.