Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stripper eye contact...

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those of you who read the boot camp, remember that post about eye contact and the chemicals it produces similar to fear? It's no game, I kept eye contact through this beauitful stripper's entire dance and afterwards she came up dressed, talked to me, and I got her number! She lives in a different city which sux, but the point is I thought all that talk was bullshyt!

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chemical similar to fear eh? never heard of that

i've had some pretty long eye contact recently that lifts my dyck up. it must be powerful :D

grifter

Don Juan
Reaction score
do you think you can post a link so other people can know what you are talking about?

JB101

Don Juan
Reaction score
How long did the EC last uninterrupted?

After awhile, it produces this falling in love type feeling. An underrated aspect of it is that it stirs up a womans emotions (that's your number one goal as a DJ; get her feelings involved).

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She came up to you hoping you'd offer her a few hundred bucks to spend the night with you at a motel. You kept staring at her so she figured you were desparate to get some. End of story.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Surfboard
I always hear people saying, "make eye contact," or "look into her eyes." My question was always...WHY? What good does it do? I'd hear things like, "it shows her you're confident," or "the eyes are the window to the soul." OK...whatever that's supposed to mean. So, I pretty much didn't consider eye contact that big of a deal.

Then one day I found this article and my question was finally answered.

EYE CONTACT:

Direct eye contact triggers a primitive part of the human brain. Unrelenting eye contact creates a highly emotional state similar to fear.

When you look directly and potently into a woman's eyes, her body produces chemicals like phenylethylamine, or PEA, that jolts the sensation of being in love.

To give the woman the subliminal sense that the two of you are already in love, dramatically increase your eye contact while the two of you are talking.

Push it up to 75 percent of the time or more if you want to get the PEA gushing through her veins.
I danced with her for near an hour last night and got a kiss close before heading home :)

HappyHobo

Banned
Reaction score
ok im amazed at how pimp you actually think you are for getting a stripper to come over to you after eyeing her.

And the funny part is when you mentioned the "chemicals similar to fear."

Please dontmake up sh-t if u dont know what the hell you are talking about.

It just tremendously escalates you on the lame scale.

If the girl wasnt a stripper...

she wouldve looked at you and wouldve been creeped out.

how you can hold eye contact without creeping the girl out depends on the timing, your smile and if she is initially attracted to you.

Jon E

Don Juan
Reaction score
When a dancer asks me for a dance I hold eye contact with them for as long as possible without looking at their body with a look that says: "I know what your all about so dont try that crap with me because I know you just after my money, but lets see what youve got anyway" or something to that effect, its really hard to describe without actually seeing it. 90% of the time they instantly pick up on it and know that Im not just another horny loser in the audience that thinks the girls actually like them. And yes I have taken them home and Ive got the numbers to prove it.

Strippers like to **** just like everybody else and it doesnt take any money to take them home either. Its all about how you handle yourself, so dont try and tear this guy down since some of you dont have a clue as to what youre doing, because some of us actually do.

JB101

Don Juan
Reaction score
And the funny part is when you mentioned the "chemicals similar to fear."

Please dontmake up sh-t if u dont know what the hell you are talking about.
It's not made up. Check out the DJ Bible.

Columbia

Don Juan
Reaction score

HappyHobo

Banned
Reaction score
Eye contact with a pretty face does cause the brain to buzz but there are chemicals reacting in your brain all the time.

The retina contains two types of cells, called rods and cones. When light contacts these two types of cells, it creates a series of complex chemical reactions.

So whoever mentioned that in the precious holy "DJ Bible" was a lamer and mentioning it was lame.

Knowledge passed down from one lamer to another is not a good way to learn how to be come the son of god you lamers worship call a "DJ."

Everything mentioned in the "DJ Bible" must be true and 100% accurate right?????????
After all it WAS written by the angelic prophets sent down by the almighty Don Juan God right?????

Knowing how to truly get women cannot be found in a book.
A book cant teach you how to have the emotion and thought processes and all the internal ingredients you need.

And its lame how you guys expect to find all your answers in the sacred dj bible.

Jon E

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by HappyHobo
The retina contains two types of cells, called rods and cones. When light contacts these two types of cells, it creates a series of complex chemical reactions.
Hey look guys, hes trying to look smart but he still doesnt even have a clue.

Hey Hobo, dont you have a train to catch or some weenies to eat? Because if this crap is all you have to contribute to this "Lame" board then why dont you just pack up and go back to wherever it is you came from and leave all us "Lamers" alone.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Trippsta
I danced with her for near an hour last night and got a kiss close before heading home :)
I tried that at a strip club 4 months ago during a bachelor party. I remember reading that in the bible or WMS. I figured I had a perfect opportunity to try it out to see what would happen. At any rate while she was on stage doing her thing I got her eye contact, never looking away the whole time she was dancing. She looked right at me the whole time as well. It was kind of exhilarating in a manner I can't really explain. My friends all looked at me like "whoa". I did talk to her briefly afterwards but I didn't bother to number close. Maybe I should have, no biggie. I did get a kiss close later that night at the nightclub.

I think the point of the DJ article was the power that eye contact can have if you use it the right way.

Skweints

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do have to say that this is entirely not true. I bagged a stripper once before, and it wasn't because of eye contact. Then again, I just might have this hidden natural talent for meeting and winning over women with minor mental disorders and extreme baggage. (Well, it just so happens that I only bagged one stripper, and she managed to be the cream of the crop... celibate. Yeah, you all are thinking she lied to me. Considering her behavior, it had to have been true. But that's a completely different story.)

The thing I did that was different was that the only time I would look at her, I would look her in the eyes. If she was on stage dancing, I'd pay maybe 25% attention to her, but when I did, I was sure to keep eye contact, or at least look at her face till she made eye contact with me.

However, do this ONLY when she is on stage. Avoid, if she's looking at you, looking any other part of her body. Don't tip, if you do, make sure you've got the body language that you're doing it on your terms. We all know that a strippers PRIMARY reason for shaking her ass in front of you is for the money. And we all know as DJ's, what we want the most is what we can't have. If you can succesfully give her the impression that she ain't gettin **** from you unless she earns it, you're on the way there. (One way to do this is go up there when nobody else is trying to tip. If you walk up, and 10 other guys get up at the same time and she doesn't immediately go to you, sit back down. This works especially well when there is some rapport already built up. And there's nothing worse than standing up there looking like a dumbass.)

Make SURE you keep up the body language. If they offer a lap dance, you're already half-way screwed (they think you're an easy target.) and you're gonna have to work twice as hard to go home with her.

Last tip would be pick with one girl and stay with her. That female competition does NOT work with strippers. Hell, it's safe to say that most of them probably have bisexual tendancies. You try to use one stripper to get to another, they WILL call you on it.

I could go on and on, but the fact of the reality is, unless your goal is to f'ck 'em, there's no point in even trying to attract a stripper.

HuangBei

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, naturally speaking, the use of eyes is one of the central ways into the soul of another. Wolves for example, will avert their eyes to the alpha male. If you're a beta, or lesser wolf, when the alpha stares you down, if you don't avert your eyes it means that you are challenging him. He will then proceed to put you in your place, or be overcome by you.

With women, as our sacred DJ Bible says, it shows that you are strong, and dominant over them. This turns a woman on, a LOT. At least, it usually does. I don't know about younger girls and high school, but women like that quite a bit. Shows that it's a man whose clear about his intentions and has some backbone. This is how my brother has gotten a girl at a formal (formal as in parents and old people were there and it was a rich place) into bed in 20 minutes. She was the daughter of the hosts of the party. And he was gettin' serious ass from her in a score of minutes.

The look projects who you are as a strong, dominant male. And that's exactly how it worked.