Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Strategy For Picking Up Hot Babes...

Ramin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, this post is based on my personal experience. This post will allow you to note the most effective strategy for dealing with many types of girls. What I have written isn't perfect because some girls are hard to define, but I have found it to be very useful. Please add or adjust to this strategy map if you have addtional knowledge.

Step 1: Get a general sense of the personality type of the girl.

I) If she is snobby, overconfident, materialistic, a gold digger, rudely obnoxious, high maintenance or mean then the following tends to work:

Use an extra amount of ****y/funny. Don't give her gifts. Ignore her sometimes. Carefully notice her weaknesses and mention them without being obvious (ie. neg hit). Make sure to appear extremely confident around her. Don't reveal your weaknesses to her-- she can't be trusted. If she tries to put you down in any way make sure to give her a big neg hit later in the day-- but do it in a funny way. If she gets extremely rude, politely end the date and give her no info on why you are mad-- just smile politely and say, "I think it's time for the date to end" . If she is polite to you later then give her a little more attention and forgive her a little. She may call you again just because she subconciously respects you for not taking her crap and because she feels like she made a fool of herself.

II) If she is extremely anxious, overly sensitive, withdrawn, introverted, long term relationship oriented, very religious:

Be a confident gentleman. Don't give her gifts right away. Don't purposely ignore her. Give her minor compliments on her behavior sometimes-- don't overdo it and don't compliment her on her looks a lot. Reveal some of your weaknesses after a few dates, it will make her trust you more-- but make sure she has told you some of hers. Give her appropriate attention and don't delay phone calls and do other crap-- reserve those behaviors for the snobs. Keep the NEG HITS TO A MINIMUM!! If she gets neurotic or overly demanding and jealous then start ignoring her when she acts like that and say, "I'm not going to be close to you if you treat me that way". Do not put up with her making you miserable because she has low self-esteem. Be nice, but expect her to take responsibility for her actions. Withdraw when she acts like a baby and only give her more attention if she doesn't act overly sensitive and weird. If you are confused whether her behavior is validly sensitive or overly sensitive then ask us or a friend that is more objective. A sensitive woman is good, but an overly sensitive woman with low self-esteem is not.

III) Healthy Confident and mature girls

Treat these girls the same as all girls in the second category, but be even more open and honest.

a_client

Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't pick up stuff this is all after the fact.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1.) This isn't a pickup environment, if it was, you could make all those inferences off of looking at someone for a split second.

2.) You want a strategy for pickup up hot chick.

Step one: Approach and say hello
Step two: comment on anything relevant

be confident and don't supplicate in any way...thats it...works on everyone...

Ramin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Figuring a person out...

Interesting. Personally, I've found you can tell a lot about a girl after talking to her for about ten minutes. Not always, but often.