Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Strange situation with new woman...thoughts? UPDATE: Banged her

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually wouldn't bail on this one.

I had an instance in April. Met this chick. Pretty modest. A Catholic.

Went out on two dates. High interest on her part. Initiated texts. Paid for food. Texted often. But, gave me the cheek for dates one and two when I went in for the kiss.

Date three I invited her to grill out. She comes over. Has three beers. Totally loosens up..but still shy, nervous.

Ended up sleeping with her that night. And plated her for three months.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
She is coming over to cook dinner tomorrow night with me and seems excited about it...asked what she could bring.

Will see how it turns out.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my mind it's super-obvious: just go ghost.

No sense in investing any time or energy trying to figure her out.

Let her be an enigma for somebody else.
Gold.

Saying goes actions > words.

My rule is go for the kiss during date 1. Head turned is instant next.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is coming over to cook dinner tomorrow night with me and seems excited about it...asked what she could bring.

Will see how it turns out.
Cool story bro, do update. Imo I'd just play dread game in this situation. Nuclear.

Gstring

Banned
Reaction score
So she is attracted to OP but is guilty about cheating on her man?
It could be her way of s**t testing, not kissing not going intimate until after 2nd date, her way of eliminating not serious options. This is the case we all want to believe, this is AFCs inside us hoping for. But common sense suggests other things.

That fact that she is not emotionally available due to being in love with her man, is probably not it, since she told OP she is interested, and she is coming over to f***.

It could be she woudln't kiss in public because she is in relationship.

It could be she has a reputation in her area and didn't want to be seen in public with another dude kissing.

We can only guess, she will never tell the truth.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember a woman stopping me from going down on her once, almost like she was virtuous...

you would think WOW what a classy lady......wanting to wait

an Aquaintance confirmed he had done her raw the night before
Did she know you both knew her?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
UPDATE:

Just texted me she is on her way over with some wine. Was 50/50 on whether she would flake or not...will post another update once she leaves....or maybe in the morning if she doesn't. ;)

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Well...things started out a little slow...we cooked dinner, ate and she was really impressed with how good things turned out, she had 2 or 3 drinks and we started watching a movie and neither of us were feeling it...she said she was going to finish her drink and leave by around 9ish...this was about 7:30 at this point so I said "Cool, no problem".

We started listening to music on Amazon Music and at some point she asked me something super sexual. It actually caught me completely off guard because it had nothing to do with the topic of conversation. I laughed and said that she wouldn't need to worry about that because I can't even get a kiss out of her and laughed about it...

She laughed too and then she said "oh really?" and straddled me on the couch and made out with me for about a minute and a half. It kind of shocked me because I did not see that coming at all...from that point forward it got more and more sexual...she pulled my c0ck out and started stroking and sucking it, I pulled her shirt down and pulled her tits out and started sucking on them...

We ran out of alcohol so we went and got some more...blew past 9pm, she kept drinking and getting more and more turned on...we kept talking...and at some point we finished all the alcohol we got and somehow lost the firestick remote so we couldn't change the station/song.

It did not take much to stand up and guide her to my bedroom and get naked with her...went at it with her for about 3 hours and she just left at 2am. She was insatiable in the bedroom...everytime I needed to rest for a few minutes she would grab my c0ck and tell me how she wanted me to fvck her more...

Guess this was just a strange case where in spite of no kissing she was actually interested. Woke up to a text from her saying how much fun she had last night and asked if I found the remote.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The INDIFFERENCE paid off
Maybe so but I also get the sense she actually likes me too. She said she gets anxiety sometimes and gets shy. Obviously wasn't shy after getting some alcohol in her tho hahaha...

On our first date we had been somewhere for a while and she said "I'd suggest we go somewhere else and get a drink but no place is open"(due to COVID). A little later when I suggested we get out of there she said "We don't have to go, we can stay and hang out more". I took those as signs of interest regardless of no kissing...she wanted to spend more time around me.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe so but I also get the sense she actually likes me too. She said she gets anxiety sometimes and gets shy. Obviously wasn't shy after getting some alcohol in her tho hahaha...

On our first date we had been somewhere for a while and she said "I'd suggest we go somewhere else and get a drink but no place is open"(due to COVID). A little later when I suggested we get out of there she said "We don't have to go, we can stay and hang out more". I took those as signs of interest regardless of no kissing...she wanted to spend more time around me.
Think you are right. Seems like a simple case of anxiety. That's why it would be all or nothing. The kid afraid to get in the pool swallows his fear and JUMPS into the pool. The kid with no anxiety of the pool just wades in confidently. Same here. She jumped in.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God only knows how many guys with approach anxiety have suddenly caught a woman offguard by asking her out without any prior indicators.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alcohol...

One of my plates is like this. She takes prescription drugs for depression and anxiety and isn't that sexual. She ALWAYS has to drink a couple glasses of wine before we have sex. Even after knowing her over 2 months and having sex multiple times, she still has to drink to relieve her anxiety.

There are some percentage of girls that's going to be like that. This could may be similar to your girl...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a chick in NYC a few years ago like this. All the necessary signs of interest but refused to kiss the first two dates. Turned her head every time. Then she took the hour long train to my house. We went to some outdoor festival. Refused my kiss attempts. We get back to my place, have one glass of wine she lays on my couch motions for me to come closer to her. Puts her arms around me, eats my whole face, clothes off right after. Banged her out good that night. Next date same ****, no kissing.

She turned out to be decent enough girl but there’s some internal trauma there to where she wasn’t relationship material. Got a total of four separate bangs out of her (she came by four times). Same story each time. But she wasn’t dateable.

Food for thought OP.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has some sort of unresolved issues.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alcohol...

One of my plates is like this. She takes prescription drugs for depression and anxiety and isn't that sexual. She ALWAYS has to drink a couple glasses of wine before we have sex. Even after knowing her over 2 months and having sex multiple times, she still has to drink to relieve her anxiety.

There are some percentage of girls that's going to be like that. This could may be similar to your girl...
I believe this gentleman nailed it.

I once was dating a girl who turned away her cheek when she was sober and at nighttime when she had been drinking she was super sexual with me. Alcohol removes inhibitions and anxiety.