Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stormrider's chonicles

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything comes down to having a strong identity and values so that your wavelength is unmistakable to women of like energy.

Stay true to your purpose towards becoming great in your craft so that your self esteem will always be high enough that you don’t feel the need to overcompensate.

And create a life for yourself so that you are complete and don’t needy anything or anyone.

Wavelength, self fullment through purpose, and non neediness through having a complete life.

Abundance with women (of like mind and energy) is distilled into these three things.

Having said all of that, I feel like I have reached full understanding and will probably post less. Anything beyond what I’ve just described is just spinning in circles or going backwards.

At my current state I’ve said all I have to say. Anyone who knows me knows I don’t talk about anything outside my experience. If I’m not living it, I’m not going to talk about it. And this post is the limit of my experience thus far.

Until I reach another state of evolution, I will put my journal to rest.

Last edited:

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

synecdoche

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the great insights, I really enjoyed reading your journal and posts.

I hope to find myself at the same position as you one day, until then I'll have to keep walking.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I agree wholeheartedly with stormrider on this. The things that I excel at are mine and they are something that were with me from birth. We tend to falter in the world by doing something else.

the world doesn’t promote success. One would have to learn to go against the physical universe and it’s man-created limitations. If you can’t see it there’s no explaining it, though many have tried.

I could loose everything I have except the shirt on my back and in a year I would be back up and running strong.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Field Report: Saturday night friend's birthday

I'm going to start writing field reports again because I am starting to go out more and meeting more women naturally so I feel like I have something to write about. And perhaps for those who have a hard time getting dates, you can follow along my journey and see what it is that I am doing right.

So my friend James had a birthday this past weekend and we all decided to go celebrate at a karaoke bar. When we got there, we were seated next to this group of italian/greek looking women with one guy who was acting like the AMOG (alpha male of the group). He was kind of territorial.

I noticed that one of the girls was looking at me with straight up lust. She had long dark hair, and a black woman's booty. It's typical of Italian women. I would rate her an 8. She said something to her friend and it seemed as if her friend was trying to talk her out of talking to me. My friend Dave starts engaging with them since they were seated right next to us.

Now the girls are successfully in our "social sphere." Every now and then the girl would talk to my friend Dave and then look at me to see if I was paying attention.

The whole time I was thinking to myself "Ok man, remember all that stuff you preach about at sosuave about how you just fall back and relax, give off a social and friendly vibe, and women just come to you." Yes, sometimes I remind myself of my own game.

At some point the girl sits next to me and asks me a question. I was already looking at her so I made her feel comfortable. I understand how much anxiety guys feel hitting on women. And I imagine women feel the same way. So I carry around a positive, social, and friendly vibe so that interacting with me seems seamless and organic, and not forced or contrived. My vibe helps women get out of their heads.

I forgot what she was talking about. I just looked at her, smiled, and shook my head. I was kind of buzzed too. 2 minutes into the conversation I was getting strong signs of lust from her so I just pulled out my phone and handed to her and told her "We should hang out sometime." She took my phone and entered her number and saved her name on my phone.

My friend Dave couldn't cope with the fact that I was number closing girls he opened so he went off to the bar and ordered shots and never came back.

Now the funny part. I was drunk so this is how my text convo went with her. I wish I had saved it, but I deleted it. I only saved the end of the conversation, which is included in this post. Honestly I deleted the convo at first because I was so drunk and belligerent sounding that I thought she would never text me back, lol.

Me: hey you
Me: iuiyrew8iuy8u3e8ue
Janelle: Hey you :)
Me: Where are you from?
Janelle: I'm from ****
Me: Cool, I', from ****. We should hang out sometime.
Janelle at 2:00 am on a sunday: Yeah we can definately hang. - I got a strong booty call vibe from her from the 2 am text but I I had work the next day.
Me: When are you free?
Janelle: I work through the weekend and free on wednesday. I get off work saturday night at 11pm

IMG_0044.PNG

I noticed that she underlined the fact that she gets off at 11 on Saturday night. So that's another sign for a booty call. As of now, I have not yet responded to her. If anything I would probably hit her up when the weekend is close and see if she is down to "hang out" Saturday night after work.

Takeaways -

Notice in my text game I don't try to game women. There is already high interest because she's the one that opened me. My text assumes attraction and is only used for logistics.

My real life game is starting to resemble everything I've preached about. Going out with a sense of purpose. Having fun and enjoying myself. Giving off a good vibe and making it easy for women to talk to me.

I am not saying that I don't ever hit on women first. It's just that I have a lot of "natural" friends and they get hit on ALL the time. I've seen how much women supplicate to them. So now my ego is offended. I know how easy it is when the girls likes you. So my ego refuses to try hard, if that makes any sense. I don't see my natural friends as any better than me. They just happened to run into their "type." So now I know that if I run into MY type, it should be easy and seamless. And last saturday night, it WAS. Besides, you guys saw how my friend Dave opened, and the girls just branched off to me. If a girl is in your wavelength, it don't matter how hard other guys try. They will eventually find their way to you. A lot of game is completely useless.

I understand that I might just be her exact type and so I try to avoid overgaming her and allow her to come to me and put in the effort to seduce me. Also, I've notice that with women on my wavelentgh, it seems very hard to mess up. I could be borderline retarded and it still wouldn't matter. And with women that aren't my type, I could have the perfect text game and they would still ghost.

I'm also starting to go to more social events because of the holiday season. I'm going to start being active again. But not really dating. Just putting myself out there and expanding my ecosystem towards downtown happy hour venues, coffee shops, wine bars, etc.

With my frame, I feel empowered and if I am feeling good about myself, it's usually only a mater of time until women put themselves in my proximity.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not saying that I don't ever hit on women first. It's just that I have a lot of "natural" friends and they get hit on ALL the time. I've seen how much women supplicate to them. So now my ego is offended. I know how easy it is when the girls likes you. So my ego refuses to try hard, if that makes any sense. I don't see my natural friends as any better than me.
Ah, so this is where that strategy comes from.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

synecdoche

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yes overgaminig women who are showing high interest level, we've all been there...

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend Dave couldn't cope with the fact that I was number closing girls he opened so he went off to the bar and ordered shots and never came back.
This bit stuck out for me. This is an example of what I've been talking about lately when I mention "ego" and what a killer it can be.

When I was younger I used to have this problem. I don't think I ever made a beeline for the bar like Dave, especially that early lol. But I used to think that if I wasn't the one attracting, closing, etc., there was some problem with the cosmos. Even more recently, while I didn't act on it, I would feel a pang of this sort of ego investment. "It should be the Sam Spade show." None of this was player-hating, more like a feeling that I just wasn't getting it done and something was terribly wrong.

Obviously, that's not true. Once I accepted that there were plenty of women to go around, and that giving value is as important as simply seeming to possess it, and that there will be more conversations than lays and they should all be enjoyed, things began to flow more freely.

Regardless, your friend Dave probably missed out on a fun night of socializing.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this past weekend my subcommunications actually backfired. I come across as dominant and a couple of guys at a Christmas party constantly tried to amog me. It was clear they were coming from an inferiority complex and overcompensating but it was annoying.

And then the unthinkable happened. There is a woman in my social circle who just got married and gave birth to a kid. I don’t know what the hell happened but I suddenly found myself alone with her. One minute she was 10 feet away. The next minute I’m making out with her.

This is pretty much my “game” now. It’s completely on an energetic level. I feel like any woman within 10 feet of me ends up closing the distance.

I’m not saying I’m proud. I regret what happened. But I’m not surprised. Most marriages are just a front. Luckily I didn’t escalate any further. And I’m still unsure who escalated things.

Anyway, the few guys that constantly tried to amog me noticed the sexual tension between me and the woman and started spreading rumors. Now I am forced to ban myself from certain circles, lol.

I know this sounds strange but I’m going to limit social environment game and do more social scene game. This is because I fear that my sexual vibe is too much and I end up having married and taken women flirt with me, sometimes in front of their own bfs, and I’m starting to develop a reputation as a home wrecker.

Most women have completely no shame. And they never get the blame. It’s always the guys fault even if she’s the one doing all the seducing. Because of this, I’m going to branch out and be more of a nomad, lol.

Never thought I would actually have this problem but it’s a good problem to have. I just have to stay away from taken women to avoid drama.

I truely believe that once your aura reaches a certain level, it becomes too much of a distraction for women in your immediate environment. They end up acting like giddy school girls in front of everyone and have no shame or fear of consequences.

Trump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this sounds strange but I’m going to limit social environment game and do more social scene game. This is because I fear that my sexual vibe is too much and I end up having married and taken women flirt with me
Come on bro this a little too much. Its as though you walk into a room and these married women who just had a baby with their husband would be so grateful for you to allow them put their tongue in your mouth. The most powerful and richest people in the world don’t have that much pull.

My sexual vibe and energy is as high as yours, no way any girl is flirting with me like that.

Must be a height thing.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking to what felt was a 9 (to me) that I met 3 weeks ago. I gave her the run around for 3 weeks straight because I’ve been too busy. Last night we finally got a chance to touch base. She was very quick to respond when I finally got back to her.

However....

When we came to negotiating a date, she told me she was free on Monday. I then suggested a date idea. Suddenly she stalled for 10 minutes. And then I responded with “never mind “ and blocked her. She was texting me at the speed of light before the final commitment.

When you compare the speed of light to ten minutes, that’s a big contrast. Also, my gut is always right about women on my wavelength. I felt on an intuitive level that she loved my validation but nothing more, which was probably why I gave her the runaround for 3 weeks. I always knew she would stall on the commitment.

Takeaway- always dismiss women who stall on the commitment. Some guys drag it all the way to the bitter end. The woman flakes and they still chase, even though their gut feeling told them she was just after validation.

I don’t validate anybody who isn’t giving value to me.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I was talking to what felt was a 9 (to me) that I met 3 weeks ago. I gave her the run around for 3 weeks straight because I’ve been too busy. Last night we finally got a chance to touch base. She was very quick to respond when I finally got back to her.

However....

When we came to negotiating a date, she told me she was free on Monday. I then suggested a date idea. Suddenly she stalled for 10 minutes. And then I responded with “never mind “ and blocked her. She was texting me at the speed of light before the final commitment.

When you compare the speed of light to ten minutes, that’s a big contrast. Also, my gut is always right about women on my wavelength. I felt on an intuitive level that she loved my validation but nothing more, which was probably why I gave her the runaround for 3 weeks. I always knew she would stall on the commitment.

Takeaway- always dismiss women who stall on the commitment. Some guys drag it all the way to the bitter end. The woman flakes and they still chase, even though their gut feeling told them she was just after validation.

I don’t validate anybody who isn’t giving value to me.
Nicely handled. She had it coming. Lol

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When we came to negotiating a date, she told me she was free on Monday. I then suggested a date idea. Suddenly she stalled for 10 minutes. And then I responded with “never mind “ and blocked her.
I hope she didn't just go to take a dump and leave her phone in the other room.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I hope she didn't just go to take a dump and leave her phone in the other room.
Lol. A woman goes nowhere without a phone.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Secret to Wavelength

What most guys don't know is that when it comes to attraction, women are binary. They are not like men. There is no "Hot Guy scale" like HG 10, HG6, etc. We project that onto women. So we try our best to doll up like Christmas ornaments thinking it will make any difference.

Knowing that women are binary and go for types can save you a lot of wasted time and effort. I have found social environments where the women are "like-minded" and had ALL of them attracted to me. I've also been in social environments where NO WOMAN was attracted to me. At first I thought it was my "game." I thought maybe sometimes my game is on and sometimes it's off. But I was wrong. It was my wavelength.

My wavelength are women that are into spirituality/yoga/fitness. That's my crowd. In those environments, I have near universal validation from women. I don't even bother operating outside my wavelength anymore. I can go to a club and be completely invisible one night and go to a fitness class and have an hb 9 giving me 100 signs of interest the next night.

I was fooled by the PUA community. There was nothing I ever had to do besides BE MYSELF so strongly that my wavelength is unmistakable when I show up. By putting on a front/mask/contrived game, you might end up hiding your wavelength and the women that should be into you would miss you.

PUA philosophy would tell you to emulate "charismatic" people. However, even when it comes to charisma, there are different shades of it. For example, high-watted charisma and low-watted charisma. High watted charisma is the guy who socializes with everyone. Think Tom Cruise. Low watted charisma is understated and low key. Think James Dean. They are both charismatic people but have totally opposite vibes/wavelength.

When you know who you are, what type of women are into you, and WHERE those women are at, creating an "eco-system" becomes very easy.

In my domain, it is almost impossible for me to get blown out. This is completely different if I was outside my domain.

The seducers would argue "Well don't you want to challenge yourself?" No I don't, I want infinite validation with % effort so that romance can be merely a backdrop in my life and I could devote my energy towards my purpose in life.

The seducers would also ask "Aren't you limited in your safe domain?" Atlantic City. Look that place up. I don't know why but I have infinite validation in that entire city. I once spent a weekend at the Atlantic city boardwalk and literally manifested woman after woman all day throughout my entire time there. And they were'nt women I had to figure out. They were women exactly on my wavelength.

So for me, a "social environment" can be an ENTIRE freaking city. That's a lot of women in my domain. So no, I am not limited by any means.

Right now I am operating from a different place then most male seducers so they don't quite understand me. But I have never had it easier when it comes to women.

Here are other social dynamics that goes on in my domain:

- It's almost impossible for me to blow myself out as long as I remain non needy and non-overcompensating.

- All interactions are easy and seamless. The woman gives me validation right away and it's just a matter of me returning the favor and moving things forward.

-Women are actually TURNED ON by me and there is no need to create attraction on my part. I can forget about that altogether.

-Some women are so in my wavelength that I intimidate them. It's like they can't believe they manifested me. This is why I preach social environments where women see you more than once. Sometimes a woman needs time to get over her infatuation over you, lol.

-There is an underlying sexual/romantic vibe that exists in every interaction. A simple "Let's watch a movie together" can and does lead to sex 99% of the time. The seduction does not look like anything you've seen from the PUA community. I operate with my baseline personality only. When women gets close, they would "incidentally" bump their bodies into me just to relieve that sexual tension.

-Everything I say is funny. Even subtle facial expressions can make women giggle. If I am not careful, I might end up thinking I am the most charming guy in the world. All I have to do is leave my domain to realize I am nobody special, lol.

The reason why all of this makes sense is because your body is 90% water. The planetary alignments has an effect on water. People are born with certain inherent personalities aka wavelength. Like energy is attracted to like energy. There are actually only a certain amount of personalities in existence despite there being 7 billion people.

Have you ever met someone who reminds you exactly of someone else? And you have the same exact connection with them? Exactly. It's all wavelength.

Anyway, I feel like I've completely mastered the romance game and really have nothing more to contribute. I can't explain it any more clearer.

The secret to life is to be you. Be yourself so strongly that you reframe what is considered cool in the first place. This is called owning yourself.

When you own yourself, you can even LEAVE your domain and run into women on your wavelength anywhere at anytime. That's right. I am not limited at all with my approach.

The only reason why I preach shared social environments is because it's easy and I'm usually talking to a clueless newbie who wants it as easy as possible. I am not talking to a veteran guy who knows he can meet women anywhere. Most veteran guys don't even know how to teach newbies. They expect the newbies to be able to do what they do. Most newbies don't ever make it past the first couple of levels to ever attain any success because of this.

In order to prevent yourself from becoming jaded and joining the priesthood, you have to make it as easy and fun as possible. As soon as you feel like it's work, you'll start to become jaded.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was fooled by the PUA community. There was nothing I ever had to do besides BE MYSELF so strongly that my wavelength is unmistakable when I show up.
People have always made fun of "Be yourself", but I've always thought that was good advice. Even PUAs unwittingly are aware of it, because they always talk about how being incongruent is bad. How the heck could you be congruent if you aren't being yourself?

Everything I say is funny. Even subtle facial expressions can make women giggle.
There's an old saying that if you can make a woman laugh, you can bang her. That may not be entirely true, but there's some truth in it. Also, having a good sense of humor is attractive because it shows you have a good positive attitude toward life, you're enjoying yourself.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People have always made fun of "Be yourself", but I've always thought that was good advice. Even PUAs unwittingly are aware of it, because they always talk about how being incongruent is bad. How the heck could you be congruent if you aren't being yourself?

There's an old saying that if you can make a woman laugh, you can bang her. That may not be entirely true, but there's some truth in it. Also, having a good sense of humor is attractive because it shows you have a good positive attitude toward life, you're enjoying yourself.
The reason why “be yourself” is frowned upon is because of the thought “I’ve been myself my whole life and never got anywhere. Now that i put on a mask, women like me! I get reactions now!”

That’s pretty much the birth of Pua game in a nutshell.

The problem is it’s not sustainable. Eventually the guy acts incongruent to the image he is trying to project and the woman rejects him. This is what puas really mean when they say being incongruent is bad.

Basically they mastered the art of being fake. The problem with this is it subconsciously puts women on a pedestal and ruins the guy’s self esteem.

When your behavior is designed to create reactions out of women, no matter how “masculine” or noble you think your behavior is, you are still supplicating.

Essentially you are saying that a woman’s reaction towards you is more important than your authenticity.

This is what puas don’t understand. And because they have a supplicating frame, they become bottom feeders.

In the end, all they attract are leftover and used up chicks.

This is considered “success” in the Pua world.

Puas come from a supplicating frame. But they don’t know it. They are like fish trapped in a fishbowl that can’t see bigger realities.

What it all ultimately comes down to is frame.

When someone “owns the frame”, they own themselves so strongly that they reframe reality altogether. They reframe themselves into becoming cool.

The world is nothing more than one big frame game.

When you own yourself and reframe what is considered cool, there is no such thing as calibration, game, or congruency.

You can pretty much do whatever you want.

This is called the God frame. The god frame has no rules. In fact, the god frame creates random arbitrary rules and then changes them when he sees fit.

People live in his frame. If he says “women must make an effort before I reward them”, then women that are interested in him will initiate and make efforts to seduce him.

Women yearn to submit to a dominant frame. They don’t have their own frames. Their frames are like quicksand. Their frames were meant to be molded.

Yet there are male seducers on this forum who live in women’s frames, lol. They think “if I act bold, women will be attracted to me.” Or “if I do everything perfectly according to Pua rules, women will be attracted to me.”

That’s why they talk about congruency. They are operating within a frame that was created by former high school rejects turned Pua gurus.

All they are doing is replacing one frame for another. Escaping one matrix just to enter another one. Going from nice guy to supplicating reaction seeker. They are forever stuck in their little fish bowl.

Everything puas do is contrived to create reactions in women. They don’t know how to be proactive and unreactive.

The God frame is proactive in that it is first thought and first philosophy. It is also unreactive because it doesn’t care about other people’s frame/reality.

When a guy truly doesn’t give a fvck and is totally unreactive to people’s reactions, he becomes truly dominant. And this is what women are attracted to.

However attraction is only part of the equation when it comes to romance. There are other factors like demographics, connection, common ground, chemistry, and credibility.

Puas are completely fixated on attraction. This is why they love club game. But even though they can go out and collect 100 phone numbers from women that actually were attracted to their “game” in the moment, they still get 95% flakes because they are missing other elements. And even when they do get a date, they have to deal with being congruent with the image they projected and not breaking frame, as if their frame was anything to begin with.

Natural game -

Around the late 2000’s, the Pua community evolved into preaching about natural game. Guys in the community were starting to understand the secret to attraction was to be unreactive. So they developed excercises where they would make animal noises and jump around like clowns just to desensitize themselves to social pressure.

Some puas became really good with unreactive game as this closely resembles the God frame. In fact, it’s probably the same frame.

However, these puas were pretty much still no life seducers. They have no other purpose beyond seducing women. Some of these guys are “masters” on this very forum.

They are the ones who preach about game because they can go out and act unreactive and have women attracted.

For these guys, it’s still a numbers game but their ratios are a little better. For example, instead of have a 95% flake rate, it might be anywhere from 40-60%. This marks a significant Improvement to Pua game.

However, there is still one fundamental flaw. As I alluded to earlier, romance is multidimensional and attraction is just one piece of the pie. Puas still lack other ingredients like wavelength, commonalities, proximity, connection, chemistry, and credibility.

The guy who is able to be unreactive to everything who exists among women that are on his wavelength is essentially a pimp god. His entire existence would be nothing short of infinite validation.

The trend that I see is that the social retards belong in the 95% flake ratio group and the guys with more social acuity belong in the 40%-60% flake ratio demographic.

As for myself, I have no more game. I talk to every woman as if I’ve known them forever. It’s because they are on my wavelength. There are no introductions and no openings in my world. I start off with “instant rapport”. Just the other week I had a bartender fix me a drink and she just started talking about her life to me unprovoked. Eventually we both started talking about movies and we made plans to watch a movie together and exchanged digits. That’s what my interactions look like with every woman in my wavelength. Conversations start in the middle. There is no stranger vibe.

I think I might be ahead of my time right now and few people understand me, including the very best puas. But soon they will understand that I perfected the art of being a Don Juan.

I’m okay with no one understanding me. I’ve always prided myself in being a visionary and those people are the most misunderstood during their times.

Last edited:

Snake-eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason why “be yourself” is frowned upon is because of the thought “I’ve been myself my whole life and never got anywhere. Now that i put on a mask, women like me! I get reactions now!”

The problem is it’s not sustainable. Eventually the guy acts incongruent to the image he is trying to project and the woman rejects him. This is what puas really mean when they say being incongruent is bad.

Basically they mastered the art of being fake. The problem with this is it subconsciously puts women on a pedestal and ruins the guy’s self esteem.

When your behavior is designed to create reactions out of women, no matter how “masculine” or noble you you think behavior is, you are still supplicating.

Essentially you are saying that a woman’s reaction towards you is more important than your authenticity.

This is what puas don’t understand. And because they have a supplicating frame, they become bottom feeders.

Puas come from a supplicating frame. But they don’t know it. They are like fish trapped in a fishbowl that can’t see bigger realities.

When someone “owns the frame”, they own themselves so strongly that they reframe reality altogether. They reframe themselves into becoming cool.

When you own yourself and reframe what is considered cool, there is no such thing as calibration, game, or congruency.

This is called the God frame. The god frame has no rules. In fact, the god frame creates random arbitrary rules and then changes them when he sees fit.

People live in his frame. If he says “women must make an effort before I reward them”, then women that are interested in him will initiate and make efforts to seduce him.

Women yearn to submit to a dominant frame. They don’t have their own frames. Their frames are like quicksand. Their frames were meant to be molded.

Yet there are male seducers on this forum who live in women’s frames, lol. They think “if I act bold, women will be attracted to me.” Or “if I do everything perfectly according to Pua rules, women will be attracted to me.”

That’s why they talk about congruency. They are operating within a frame that was created by former high school rejects turned Pua gurus.

All they are doing is replacing one frame for another. Escaping one matrix just to enter another one. Going from nice guy to supplicating reaction seeker. They are forever stuck in their little fish bowl.

Everything puas do is contrived to create reactions in women. They don’t know how to be proactive and unreactive.

The God frame is proactive in that it is first thought and first philosophy. It is also unreactive because it doesn’t care about other people’s frame/reality.

When a guy truly doesn’t give a fvck and is totally unreactive to people’s reactions, he becomes truly dominant. And this is what women are attracted to.

However attraction is only part of the equation when it comes to romance. There are other factors like demographics, connection, common ground, chemistry, and credibility.

Puas are completely fixated on attraction. This is why they love club game. But even though they can go out and collect 100 phone numbers from women that actually were attracted to their “game” in the moment, they still get 95% flakes because they are missing other elements. And even when they do get a date, they have to deal with being congruent with the image they projected and not breaking frame, as if their frame was anything to begin with.

Natural game -

Around the late 2000’s, the Pua community evolved into preaching about natural game. Guys in the community were starting to understand the secret to attraction was to be unreactive. So they developed excercises where they would make animal noises and jump around like clowns just to desensitize themselves to social pressure.

Some puas became really good with unreactive game as this closely resembles the God frame. In fact, it’s probably the same frame.

However, these puas were pretty much still no life seducers. They have no other purpose beyond seducing women. Some of these guys are “masters” on this very forum.

They are the ones who preach about game because they can go out and act unreactive and have women attracted.

For these guys, it’s still a numbers game but their ratios are a little better. For example, instead of have a 95% flake rate, it might be anywhere from 40-60%. This marks a significant Improvement to Pua game.

However, there is still one fundamental flaw. As I alluded to earlier, romance is multidimensional and attraction is just one piece of the pie. Puas still lack other ingredients like wavelength, commonalities, proximity, connection, chemistry, and credibility.

The guy who is able to be unreactive to everything who exists among women that are on his wavelength is essentially a pimp god. His entire existence would be nothing short of infinite validation.

The trend that I see is that the social retards belong in the 95% flake ratio group and the guys with more social acuity belong in the 40%-60% flake ratio demographic.

As for myself, I have no more game. I talk to every woman as if I’ve known them forever. It’s because they are on my wavelength. There are no introductions and no openings in my world. I start off with “instant rapport”. Just the other week I had a bartender fix me a drink and she just started talking about her life to me unprovoked. Eventually we both started talking about movies and we made plans to watch a movie together and exchanged digits. That’s what my interactions look like with every woman in my wavelength. Conversations start in the middle. There is no stranger vibe.

I think I might be ahead of my time right now and few people understand me, including the very best puas. But soon they will understand that I perfected the art of being a Don Juan.

I’m okay with no one understanding me. I’ve always prided myself in being a visionary and those people are the most misunderstood during their times.
I know that the PUA stuff works to a certain degree, but I also had my doubt on them. And couldn't understand why I had these doubts about them. At one point I felt like I was crazy for having these doubts, but I’m glad you’re coming out with these answers for all the questions I had. Keep posting about this topic, it’s very interesting.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score

When your behavior is designed to create reactions out of women, no matter how “masculine” or noble you think your behavior is, you are still supplicating.

Natural game -

Full circle. Back where you started. Outside the world.