Stormrider's chonicles

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of posting all over the place, I am just going to post my reports at one place.

So this past weekend I literally went out with the intention of "women will approach me." That was literally my intention. During the Manny Pacquiao vs Keith Thurman fight, I purposely went to a bar that costed money. The "free" ones were sausage fests. Surely enough, I somehow ended up standing next to a 9 who kept flipping her hair into my face.

I normally don't approach. But the "9" was standing 1 inch away from me, and I just felt gay if I didn't say anything. My opener was "Hey um....you keep flipping your hair into my face." Long story short, she ended up apologizing and now she is part of my rotation. That's how it goes. A woman recognizes your dominance; throws you a sign; you throw out a bait; and next thing you know, she's part of your harem.

Fast forward several hours later, another woman number closed me after I gave her like 5 hugs. I don't remember what happened but I was able to relate to her, kept giving her hugs, and copping feels. At some point she chased me down and number closed me. She is girl number 7 in my harem.

Remember guys, your intentions will come true if it is congruent with your identity.

There is nothing in me that even wants to seduce women. I have cleared my head of all game. The only thing that exists within me is the king frame. I act accordingly and women treat me accordingly.

So my intention was to get seduced and that's what happened. Raise your intentions.

Will the reality around you to succumb to your intentions.

Jager

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been playing it over my mind the last couple of weeks, looking into the past and wondering how is it that so little of the men then and even here sees it.

Perhaps some will never see it, convinced its all a lie.
They’re taught it is. The mainstream “education” right now is that mankind is subject to the world around them. That they can’t do anything about it. There’s never any sense that a man can actually control his environment and change himself. Some figure it out, but most (beaten down to the point of total candy a$$) never will. It’s too far above their awareness. Like I’ve said in the past:

The worst crime ever committed upon mankind was convincing him he was powerless.

A simple way of putting it is “You don’t know what you don’t know”. The guy can’t even think on that level without cultivating it.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I literally got pulled over by the cops today, lol. My first words was "Hey guys I'm a graduate student." And it had no effect because I was hand cuffed right away, lol. Apparently some guy got into a fight and ran over some people over with his BMW, and I happened to drive his make. And then my dumb ass showed up at the perfect time. I always carry a butterfly knife. AND they found brass knuckles in my compartment.

And this is how I got out of it. I literally said "Guys I was in the fvcking Navy alright. I Was in Guantanamo bay prison waterboarding people. When Obama told everyone that "Getmo" was done deals, I was still there listening to kids asking me to let them talk to their parents.

They ran my record and saw nothing and let me go.

P.S I was in the military and yes, I did used to torture people.

I don't expect anyone to sympathize with me. But I am a grown man and I did go through the fire. Life ain't always rainbows and sunshine.

Last edited:

Jager

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I literally got pulled over by the cops today, lol. My first words was "Hey guys I'm a graduate student." And it had no effect because I was hand cuffed right away, lol. Apparently some guy got into a fight and ran over some people over with his BMW, and I happened to drive his make. And then my dumb ass showed up at the perfect time. I always carry a butterfly knife. AND they found brass knuckles in my compartment.

And this is how I got out of it. I literally said "Guys I was in the fvcking Navy alright. I Was in Guantanamo bay prison waterboarding people. When Obama told everyone that "Getmo" was done deals, I was still there listening to kids asking me to let them talk to their parents.

I don't expect anyone to sympathize with me. But I am a grown man and I did go through the fire. Life ain't always rainbows and sunshine.
Sunshine and rainbows, it ain’t. You’re not wrong there.

EyeOnThePrize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I've always thought brass knuckles are a super cuck weapon. But in the moment they would win out over nothing with basic use.

Trump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It sucks getting tortured too.

Jager

Don Juan
Reaction score
It sucks getting tortured too.
If that’s a jab at the fact that we tortured terrorists, I’ll remind you that these fvckers killed thousands of people in the States alone, millions over the thousands of years Jihads have existed. They support an extremist belief system, using it as an excuse to slaughter people. If torture saves the lives of thousands, if not millions, of innocent people now and in the future, you’ll get no argument from me.

I don’t like the idea of torture either, if that’s what you’re getting at. In fact, I hate it. But innocent people don’t deserve to die just because some scumbag jihadist likes to watch the world burn.

Last edited:

Trump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that’s a jab at the fact that we tortured terrorists, I’ll remind you that these fvckers killed thousands of people in the States alone, millions over the thousands of years Jihads have existed. They support an extremist belief system, using it as an excuse to slaughter people. If torture saves the lives of thousands, if not millions, of innocent people now and in the future, you’ll get no argument from me.

I don’t like the idea of torture either, if that’s what you’re getting at. In fact, I hate it. But innocent people don’t deserve to die just because some scumbag jihadist likes to watch the world burn.
- Since 9/11, not a single American has been killed in a terrorist attack by a citizen from Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen.

- Far from being foreign infiltrators, the large majority of jihadist terrorists in the United States have been American citizens or legal residents. Moreover, while a range of citizenship statuses are represented, every jihadist who conducted a lethal attack inside the United States since 9/11 was a citizen or legal resident,

- The reality is that an American is at least twice as likely to be shot dead by a toddler than killed by a terrorist.

- In 2014, 88 Americans were SHOT DEAD, on average, EVERY DAY : 58 killed themselves while 30 were murdered. In that same year 18 Americans were killed by terrorist attacks in the US.

- More Americans were killed by firearms roughly every five hours than were killed by terrorists in an entire year.

You are 2 times more likely to be shot dead by a toddler between 1 - 3 years old, than be killed by a foreign religious fundamentalist supporting an extremist belief system. But I agree, innocent people don’t deserve to die because of terrorists.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
But innocent people don’t deserve to die just because some scumbag jihadist likes to watch the world burn.
Agreed.

I however would like to see a 2 pronged approach, one by disarming terrorist through various means, use of force as a last resort and another by offering another ideology or a different interpretation of their current ideology.

Both have to work in concert with each to find lasting peace but it's a monumental task, an ideology once imprinted since young will be the identity of a population, and it's their collective life story or ego.

Remove that then you need to replace it with something else for a population to have meaning or collective purpose/meaning.

Jager

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed.

I however would like to see a 2 pronged approach, one by disarming terrorist through various means, use of force as a last resort and another by offering another ideology or a different interpretation of their current ideology.

Both have to work in concert with each to find lasting peace but it's a monumental task, an ideology once imprinted since young will be the identity of a population, and it's their collective life story or ego.

Remove that then you need to replace it with something else for a population to have meaning or collective purpose/meaning.
Assuming they actually want to change, or are willing to look at something else, then yes. It’s been my experience that a person’s nature plays into this. An evil person will find evil outlets, commit evil acts. They will be unwilling to even contemplate the belief systems of other people. People they’d like nothing more than to eliminate from existence.

I think it’d be an exercise in futility, man. Evil people don’t change. They are incapable of it.

My focus is on people who are trying to survive, helping others to survive. That sort of person is important. This world needs more of them.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the record I have no idea what Trump is talking about because I have him on ignore :lol:

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes indeed. It must be replaced with something else that can be bought into.

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been playing it over my mind the last couple of weeks, looking into the past and wondering how is it that so little of the men then and even here sees it.

Perhaps some will never see it, convinced its all a lie.
Those precious upbringing ideas have a brutal grip. They think that giving them up is giving up their soul.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it's time for me to come clean in my own journal. My old handle is @da dynamically (in case noone knew, lol).

I was planning to get myself perma banned by revealing my identity because I feel like I have outgrown this forum.

This forum is also addictive. I think few people can leave this forum without getting perma banned.

Last edited:

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it's time for me to come clean in my own journal. My old handle is @da dynamically (in case noone knew, lol).

I was planning to get myself perma banned by revealing my identity because I feel like I have outgrown this forum.

This forum is also addictive. I think few people can leave this forum without getting perma banned.
Your best quote ever. Read it a while back. Epic.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your best quote ever. Read it a while back. Epic.

Thanks for bringing up that article. It actually made me remember something. About 10 years ago I thought about how I wanted to mold women according to my imagination. And one thing I came up with was that I demanded that women make an effort before I give them anything, whether it's attention or validation. This was how I wanted women to behave in my reality. They must learn the concept of giving and receiving. The concept of offering value and investing.

Somewhere along the way I had forgotten the real reason why I demanded women make an effort before I rewarded them. I even thought that the real reason was to elevate my status or have women value me. This is still being feminine in a subtle way. I was doing it to achieve a result - which was attraction. I started to come from the seducer frame.

So I was doing the same thing for 10 years, but somewhere along the way, I had forgotten what my intent was. And now I am reminded of it again from reading something I wrote 12 years ago, lol.

I am not trying to elevate my status, make her value me, or look non needy. I am literally trying to mold her from the very beginning. Because that is my role as the dominant masculine man. And this is what women yearn for. There is no attraction game. Just dominating women, molding them, and making them submit to my frame/presence. I am simply just doing what is natural, and I polarize her in the process. I see the light now. And it's ironic that it took an article that I myself wrote as a 23 year old kid, lol.

Last edited:

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not trying to elevate my status, make her value me, or look non needy. I am literally trying to mold her from the very beginning. Because that is my role as the dominant masculine man. And this is what women yearn for. There is no attraction game. Just dominating women, molding them, and making them submit to my frame/presence. I am simply just doing what is natural, and I polarize her in the process. I see the light now. And it's ironic that it took an article that I myself wrote as a 23 year old kid, lol.
You said more in this single paragraph than most men have said in ten years of posting. That my friend, is the straight forward, guttural truth of the whole dynamic.