Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stop worrying so much

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why worry about all the small little details when there's so much more for you guys out there?

I see people here talking about "I blew this chance" and go on to describe everything about it, down to when, how, and at what time intervals the girl was breathing.
Here's a news flash: you blew it because you were trying to make it a science.

You can't have a whole book that tells you exactly how to get a woman, because there is just so much that can change, and does change, at any given point in time. Anything from how she woke up in the morning, to the weather, to a simple phone call to her best friend, can totally change feelings, attitudes, and affection that a girl has with you. None of this you can control, yet you worry so much about it, and wonder, and think, and just end up wasting time you could have been using to do something productive.

What can you change by worrying so much about every single little thing you do? All you accomplish is being even more nervous, and in the end, you end up striking out only because of yourself.

When you try to break it down into a science, you lose.
Have fun with it, just go with the flow. Who cares if Susan said "hi" to you yesterday (BUT NOT TODAY)...really, what does it matter? Look right next to her - hey, her friend is hot, why don't you talk to her?

In the big picture, don't sweat the little details. Let me try to put it in perspective for you, I'll assume you want to be happy in life. Now, let's say being happy is like a car ride, from point A to point B. If you keep getting off the highway every mile, pulling over to check your road map, making sure you didn't miss an exit or a turn, it's going to take a hell of a long time to get to where you want to go (being happy). In fact, you might never get there.

It's the same way with all these little details - stop worrying if she said something to you yesterday but not today, if she looked at you once or twice in class, if her friend looked at you 4.7 times - it really doesn't matter. Just ask her if she wants to go catch dinner and a flick with you friday night. It doesn't matter what you do - just make your intentions known, see if she is interested by her response, and then take it from there.

If you try to take care of everything (every little detail), you'll find out that you will have control of nothing. Just my 2 cents.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post, good bit about the car and happiness :)