Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stop using Dating Apps

DonBig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t be a clown like those guys. You don’t need that App.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There have been a lot of experiments like this. There is a reason why I eliminated swipe apps in favor of other real world methods of meeting people. While real world methods of meeting people are also problematic, they are a better choice than any swipe app.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never used OLD. I prefer actually observing the female out... seeing her mannerisms... her interacting.... her real body without any filters before I approach and possibly waste my time lol.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never used a dating app. Has enough with the websites. The feedback that it sucks made me feel it would be a more efficient as there would be less illusions you wrote a bad profile.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are conditioned to use dating apps. They don't want to be approached by random strangers these days...thats "weird" or "creepy" unless you look like Jared Leto(irony) or you're just really good-looking looking. (Which you also have to be if you want to succeed on dating sites...) Aside from social circle, OLD is the only real option available, as chit as it is.

Last edited:

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never used OLD. I prefer actually observing the female out... seeing her mannerisms... her interacting.... her real body without any filters before I approach and possibly waste my time lol.
One thing that will happen when you approach strangers in the real world as your initial interaction vs. doing the whole swiping/texting thing is that you're more able to evaluate whether or not you can have a successful date with the person. You can now do video calls off of the swipe apps as well to try to evaluate date worthiness and it is likely to work similarly. I think the overall advantage is in approaching in the real world vs the video call option.

A bad approach in the real world doesn't cost you any money. It just doesn't result in a date. If you arrange a date via swipe app and it doesn't work in real life, you're out whatever the cost of the date was. Even if inexpensive, a date is going to cost you around $25-$40 and 2 hours of your time.

Women are conditioned to using dating apps. They don't want to be approached by random strangers these days...thats "weird" or "creepy" unless you look like Jared Leto or you're just really good-looking looking. (Which you also have to be if you want to succeed on dating sites...) Aside from social circle, OLD is the only real option available, as chit as it is.
I have continued to approach in the swipe app era. No issues. I'm a 6.5-7 so I am good looking but not exceptional looking. Approaching strangers is still an option, even if it is a shiittier option than other ones. Approaching strangers in real life is always going to be better than a swipe app, even a swipe app using a video chat at some point prior to a real life get together.

Last edited:

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you arrange a date via swipe app and it doesn't work in real life, you're out whatever the cost of the date was. Even if inexpensive, a date is going to cost you around $25-$40 and 2 hours of your time.
I'm not above ending the date prematurely when I can sense that there is not going to be a lay/second date, and just pay for my portion.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not above ending the date prematurely when I can sense that there is not going to be a lay/second date, and just pay for my portion.
That’s low class. How you going to invite someone out then make her pick up her portion of the tab because you aren’t satisfied. Not a gracious move at all.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s low class. How you going to invite someone out then make her pick up her portion of the tab because you aren’t satisfied. Not a gracious move at all.
I don't give a shjt... Women do low class shjt all the time. At least I'm not guilty of nice guy syndrome:p

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t be a clown like those guys. You don’t need that App.

this video contradicts the stats that come from people using tinder . With the export your data , you can easily compile the stats for yourself and the site that does this then complies overall stats

to have 120 matches in 3 days , you have to be in top 5% as a woman

very likely the profile was done with the pictures of a hot woman , and kn the video it is shown the picture of a cave troll . No guy with a bit of a dignity will ever swipe right to such a troll

M[wUSER=158061]@Zimbabwe[/USER] did something similar some time ago . Maybe he can share his results and see if the stats and quality of matches of a 3/10 make any sense
521C192F-53BE-4318-8F69-6595CECC48C5.jpeg

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No guy with dignity will ever f8ck such a troll
Funny how guys have such honor when it comes to this, but they're all too willing to say "Yes Sir, I'll get on that right away" as they're bending over and lubing up for their supervisor...

There's more dignity in banging uggos, than being an employee to someone else.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have continued to approach in the swipe app era. No issues. I'm a 6.5-7 so I am good looking but not exceptional looking. Approaching strangers is still an option, even if it is a shiittier option than other ones. Approaching strangers in real life is always going to be better than a swipe app, even a swipe app using a video chat at some point prior to a real life get together.
Approaching IRL in a venue that isn't a common social event or with people not in your circle is a total shot in the dark. At the very least with OLD you know the women there are looking, and if you match, there's a least a modicum of interest and you have the chance to capitalize on that.(however fleeting it is) With approaching you to get none of that, unless you're attractive enough to get IOIs and choosing signals...in which case you're better off using OLD because you'd have more options and it'd be easier lol.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's good. I've lacked that attribute. I've had situations where there wasn't going to be a first date lay and it was not clear that there'd be a second date. I picked up the cost of those dates only to end up with a flake job when I wanted to see the woman again.

There have been times where I have picked up the cost of the date and didn't bother to offer a second date because I knew there was no chance of it being accepted.

Approaching IRL in a venue that isn't a common social event or with people not in your circle is a total shot in the dark.
I agree. And it stinks. I mitigate my risks by approaching in areas of my city with a high proportion of unmarried people. Yes, there are some attached people in those areas and that's a downside risk.

At the very least with OLD you know the women there are looking, and if you match, there's a least a modicum of interest and you have the chance to capitalize on that.(however fleeting it is)
In theory, this is true. In practice, there are low response rates to messages sent on swipe apps and even some flake jobs after a date has been arranged before any in-person shiit happens. It's better to get to them in-person and gauge how excited they are to see you again after 5-15 minutes initially talking in-person. 5-15 minute initial conversation are common in non-bar approaching. I've done less bar approaching in recent years but in my experience in the bars, this happens as well.

With approaching you to get none of that, unless you're attractive enough to get IOIs and choosing signals...in which case you're better off using OLD because you'd have more options and it'd be easier lol.
Maybe, maybe not. I prefer to do approaching with choosing signals as I have a better chance of making something positive happen on those approaches. I have a male friend who is a 6'4" White male and was a college athlete in a country club sport. He did put up a triple digit notch before marrying. When he was out doing approaches in his past life before being a boring married guy, he spam approached in bars after midnight. Never looked for choosing signals at all. He was also partially intoxicated by then too and probably less sensitive about rejection than I've ever been. As a 6'4" White guy, he was also rejected less than I would be as 5'10" White guy.

For the absolute top guys, you don't need to do in-person approaching if you have good swipe app game. It would be easier. Most men are not top guys. My 6'4" friend never approached in any other venue besides bars because he got all the prospects he needed from spam approaching in bars.

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny how guys have such honor when it comes to this, but they're all too willing to say "Yes Sir, I'll get on that right away" as they're bending over and lubing up for their supervisor...
man … have no idea from where you get this things

I was multiple times fired from multiple corporations for being a d1ck with my supervisors and arguing with them

guess what , I landed another job , and also made a lot of money without having to work (FU money )

if you have any brain , you would realize that the fear of loosing your job is a stupid one to have . It actually makes you make less money

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man … have no idea from where you get this things

I was multiple times fired from multiple corporations for being a d1ck with my supervisors and arguing with them

guess what , I landed another job , and also made a lot of money without having to work (FU money )

if you have any brain , you would realize that the fear of loosing your job is a stupid one to have . It actually makes you make less money
I wasn't meaning you specifically. Many guys have that mindset, while being slaves to others.... I know you're a self made man...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't give a shjt... Women do low class shjt all the time. At least I'm not guilty of nice guy syndrome:p
Hard to stay true to yourself when circumstances easily influence your moral code.

For me, a gentleman is always gracious. No matter who it is. Whether the date is great or terrible, if I invite I’m paying.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hard to stay true to yourself when circumstances easily influence your moral code.

For me, a gentleman is always gracious. No matter who it is. Whether the date is great or terrible, if I invite I’m paying.
Like you said in another thread... "Morality and honor are between men".

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Nice Guys” expect to get laid for paying for dinner

The more important question is why the hell you eating dinner with a woman you’re not banging? Never eat with a woman you’re not having sex with. Sends all the wrong signals to her.
Who said anything about dinner pan? I don't recall saying that. I was referring to drinks...