Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stop thinking about a particular woman you know nothing about

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have much going on right now with options, but you can't stop thinking about that cute girl at the gym who you think might have been looking in your direction a few times.

You start getting your hopes up that perhaps she finds you attractive.

Perhaps she does find you attractive or maybe you were just in her line of vision when she looked at you when you walked by?

You start thinking about how great it would be if she were your girlfriend even though the two of you have never spoken.

All of your frustrations with women would be over and you will finally feel content with life.

Please stop this! I know it it easier said than done, but........

You know nothing about this woman. Maybe she's a lot younger than you than you think? Like a 20 year age gap? Ouch!

Perhaps she is an airhead and her personality would turn you off. Maybe she has real bad breath?

In fact, she's probably having drinks with her boyfriend right now and is only a couple of hours away from having sex with him and yet...............

Here you are today at home fantasizing about this woman who you know nothing about.

I guarantee you haven't even entered HER mind all day at all.

Occupy your time doing constructive things or at least try and have multiple prospects so any particular woman doesn't occupy too much time in your mind.

Again, easier said than done, but persistence!

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have any other woman in your pipeline after the tour guide?

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have any other woman in your pipeline after the tour guide?
No. In fact, the post I just wrote pertains to me. However, I'm sure others are going through similar situations , but perhaps it isn't a gym setting.

I have a couple of chicks that seemed like they were checking me out. One is a member and the other is a trainer. Both are 7s. However, they look much younger (15 to 20) so it's not very realistic.

Other than that , zero prospects if you even call those two prospects.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. In fact, the post I just wrote pertains to me. However, I'm sure others are going through similar situations , but perhaps it isn't a gym setting.

I have a couple of chicks that seemed like they were checking me out. One is a member and the other is a trainer. Both are 7s. However, they look much younger (15 to 20) so it's not very realistic.

Have you tried (assuming they are over 18)? Between this and the other age difference topic you sound like you give up too easily.

If you want something, get it. If you get rejected, than that's great because now you have some motivation to raise your standards on yourself.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you tried (assuming they are over 18)? Between this and the other age difference topic you sound like you give up too easily.

If you want something, get it. If you get rejected, than that's great because now you have some motivation to raise your standards on yourself.
They are over 18 for sure.

I have made eye contact with both of them and smiled at them. They both smiled back, but gym is tough (e.g. headphones, busy training clients, etc.)

I guess I follow the rules too much. Well, if they are more than X years younger, society will think this, blah blah. My friends will be jealous...blah, blah.

I think too much and I am the first to admit it.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
assume she likes you. if she doesn't act like she likes you assume it is because she doesn't know you.

next issue; how to get her to know you.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are over 18 for sure.

I have made eye contact with both of them and smiled at them. They both smiled back, but gym is tough (e.g. headphones, busy training clients, etc.)

I guess I follow the rules too much. Well, if they are more than X years younger, society will think this, blah blah. My friends will be jealous...blah, blah.

I think too much and I am the first to admit it.
I wouldn't have smiled back, maybe grinned slightly.

As far as following the "rules" part, you have to learn how to play the society rules game. It's a game. In one sense it's the art of breaking the so called rules while making it look like you are not breaking such rules, or at least breaking very few.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't have smiled back, maybe grinned slightly.

As far as following the "rules" part, you have to learn how to play the society rules game. It's a game. In one sense it's the art of breaking the so called rules while making it look like you are not breaking such rules, or at least breaking very few.
I shouldn't have said "smile", more of a toothless grin. I initiated the "smile" so them smiling back generally means nothing,

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

No those are not prospects because you haven't actually talked with them. You are thinking about them and posting threads about it. But if you really look at what you are saying then it sounds like you are c0ckblocking yourself. You won't approach or talk with them if you believe they are taken or make up scenarios in your mind that would portray them in an unflattering light. So its actually counter-productive to think that way.

The post you wrote are directed at women who are actually rude to you or made it clear she is not interested or has a bf, but you are still thinking about her and want to up the game on, or ask advice about it here. This is not that scenario. You should talk with her next time you see them and be realistic about it. The personal trainer should be off-limits because she is there for work, she's probably very hot, and already has someone. She's going to be friendly with you because you are a potential client with her. She's not going to muddy up her waters where she's working by getting involved with anyone there. Your next best shot is with the other member. Was this a one-off you saw her there or does she come to work out there at any specific time? Allot of gym encounters are one-offs where you never see the member again either because of her or your schedule.

If you do see her again, follow the 3 second rule. You already expressed your c0ckblock thoughts on your initial post. Suspend it and just talk with her. Say anything even if its stupid. (You will think anything you say is stupid anyway) and flow from there.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No those are not prospects because you haven't actually talked with them. You are thinking about them and posting threads about it. But if you really look at what you are saying then it sounds like you are c0ckblocking yourself. You won't approach or talk with them if you believe they are taken or make up scenarios in your mind that would portray them in an unflattering light. So its actually counter-productive to think that way.

The post you wrote are directed at women who are actually rude to you or made it clear she is not interested or has a bf, but you are still thinking about her and want to up the game on, or ask advice about it here. This is not that scenario. You should talk with her next time you see them and be realistic about it. The personal trainer should be off-limits because she is there for work, she's probably very hot, and already has someone. She's going to be friendly with you because you are a potential client with her. She's not going to muddy up her waters where she's working by getting involved with anyone there. Your next best shot is with the other member. Was this a one-off you saw her there or does she come to work out there at any specific time? Allot of gym encounters are one-offs where you never see the member again either because of her or your schedule.

If you do see her again, follow the 3 second rule. You already expressed your c0ckblock thoughts on your initial post. Suspend it and just talk with her. Say anything even if its stupid. (You will think anything you say is stupid anyway) and flow from there.
The personal trainer actually isn't that hot. She's about 5'7", blonde and nice body but her face is more average and she wears alot of makeup. She's more attractive because she is young.

The other one I see about once a week. We had a smile exchange that one time and next time I was walking towards me she didn't even look at me. She's a short curvier brunette who is around a 7.

Old Balls

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great timing with this post. It happened to me today. Regret was kicking me in the balls all afternoon until now. I've been shooting my shots lately but this one stunned me and I dribbled the ball off my foot and watched her walk right by.

Sometimes I forget the game is not over. Thanks for the reminder. Gotta get the ball back.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We had a smile exchange that one time and next time I was walking towards me she didn't even look at me. She's a short curvier brunette who is around a 7.
How do you plan to talk with her if she's not looking at you?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice. Before sex, there's no need to think about a prospect beyond a few fleeting moments. If she's using a swipe app or evaluating her DMs on Insta, she has so many options that she isn't thinking about you.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
This happens to all men. Especially ones you find out and are around a lot like at school, work, social setting and you get oneitis. It's normal though. I get it too.

I think the best way to combat it is to be in an environment where you're around a lot of girls. That way you don't get fixated on one. Then you find out she has a boyfriend or something and you feel crushed.

Just how much productive in life and earning potential would men have if prostitution was legal you didn't have to obsess about women all the time and focus on other things!

Davidlima

Don Juan
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "biggoal, post: 2893065, membro: 149808"]
Isso acontece com todos os homens. Especialmente aqueles que você descobre e está por perto, como na escola, no trabalho, no ambiente social e você pega oníte. Mas é normal. Eu também entendo.

Acho que a melhor maneira de combater isso é estar em um ambiente onde você está perto de muitas garotas. Dessa forma, você não se fixa em um. Aí você descobre que ela tem namorado ou algo assim e se sente arrasada.

Quão produtivo na vida e potencial de ganho os homens teriam se a prostituição fosse legal, você não precisava ficar obcecado por mulheres o tempo todo e se concentrar em outras coisas!
[/CITAR]
You: people are always making excuses to justify their lives of failure, never blame themselves for their lives of losers. So many women wanting to meet a man of attitude.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
You don't have much going on right now with options, but you can't stop thinking about that cute girl at the gym who you think might have been looking in your direction a few times.
You start getting your hopes up that perhaps she finds you attractive.
You start thinking about how great it would be if she were your girlfriend even though the two of you have never spoken.

All of your frustrations with women would be over and you will finally feel content with life.

Please stop this!
I don't do this.