Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

still in the back of my head

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright people, i am such an AFC, i cant believe this, i mean, theres this girl ive been scoping and everyhting, we walk pasty eachother in the halls and we meet eyes sometimes but you never know if she diggin you you know you gotta really approach, so ive been on break and i go backto school on monday, and everytime i think about going up to this chick, im always thinking that im going to have a rejection, i mean yeah i read these post but ahhit seem like theres only bad running through my head at the times where i wanna appraoch, i hear people saying like, just stay calm and relax but ahh its almost impossable, i get hella tense and its all down hill from there , ahh i dunno what wrong with me man,

fawk chicks im turning gay ( < joke ) lolz

but serious, ?? ahh

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
your putting this girl on a pedastal. DON'T. just think of her taking a sh!t, then think of the thousands of waaay hotter chicks out there. This girl is nothing special man, you gotta get that approach in tomorrow, no questions do it tomorrow reguardless of the situation, and get her digits. If you can't handle this, then next her and stop now because your walking down the path of oneitis, and that sucks ass.

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score
you want this girl? Talk to her like you WANT to be rejected. If you act like you aren't trying to get into her pants, she'll be much less defensive. Then, you go in for the kill :D

peace

naluholo

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJoneday, I like to pretend girls don't do that... ever. None of them. If I pictured all that, I'd never wanna approach her again.

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk to her like you WANT to be rejected. If you act like you aren't trying to get into her pants, she'll be much less defensive. Then, you go in for the kill
Thats an interesting way of putting it. I should try to follow your advice sometime. Girls know that you want them and can tell when your spitting game. I wonder what mixed signals I could give if I'm just being really ****y/funny and got mad kino involved!

Green Curse

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh i think i read it on this site i can say who from tho...
they said dont focus on her in an attractive way and think of her on personal level (eg dont picture her bouncing on your **** while you are walking up to her

nestea16

Don Juan
Reaction score
yo RKS,

im in the same situation as you man, maybe we can talk on msn or something? leave your msn if u can

peace

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
I REALLY NEED TO CHANGE

it slike im not even taking action,
at school today i felt myself freezing up and shyt

but ahh , i mean i can talk and make convos, i make like 5 or 6 convos today but when i really wanna talk , i cant, AFC is gaaaaaaaayyyyy

my msn is phayzRKS

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
how can i just FAWWWWKKIINN relax, ahhh

Reaction score
just ****ing do it! or i'll kill you! jk..........i learned this while i was playing football. when i felt uncertain about my confidence of executing a certain play i would use my mind and visualize me in the game. they call deuce right 88 for example and i would have to run a post corner pattern if any of you know what that is. i would have trouble on that play at first. but then when i went home and as i was lying in bed i would visualize me running that play over and over and over until i felt i had built up enough confidence, therefore the next day or on game day i would execute the play feeling a lot more confident and relaxed on what to do. same applies with your situation. over and over in your mind visualize yourself approaching a *****. visualize it as going smoothly, and eventually you'll be more confident and relaxed about approaching chicks, and you won't be so nervous