Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Still amazes me

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I'd say as you get older that really doesn't move the needle too much anymore. It's kinda like whatever by that point, focus is elsewhere.

Killakittie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How amazing it is to have a beautiful woman with a great body lay at your side wrapped around you, skin to skin. Snuggling gf style, when they just melt into you and the smallest caress makes them quiver. That my friends is nirvana.

It just never gets old (even though I’m old) it’s just like nothing else.
Just means she's emotionally connected to you, at that time.

But yeah it's definitely a nice feeling. It's how a lot of unexperienced guys fall for a woman. Something like that can hit hard like a drug... if you've never experienced it before it could do damage.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
It certainly can mess with your brain, but I’ve been around the block so many times there’s a grove in the asphalt…

I call it “the creation of worlds” or “the bubble” it’s those perfect hours or days with a woman where you can live in fantasy life - nothing came before and nothing will come after, it’s living in the moment.

Just means she's emotionally connected to you, at that time.

But yeah it's definitely a nice feeling. It's how a lot of unexperienced guys fall for a woman. Something like that can hit hard like a drug... if you've never experienced it before it could do damage.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been 5 years since I have had any of that kind of feminine energy caressing me like that.
The last woman my ride or die who I felt the full weight of the laws of attraction with passed away back in 2019 and now times are harder than ever before. Another winter without a good woman by my side. Fvck that Im still going to keep praying and lit up my candles.
I feel at my most peacefulness when a beautiful woman comes to me for pleasure though. There is peace in that. To me that is her giving you her truly best and no other thing on earth matters.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it's nice, also the sky is blue.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can I also add that the endorphin rush after a strenous cardiovascular exertion is just as good. So sports and post sex with a beautiful woman are the 2 best things in life.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a balancing to it. That's I suggest that guys who are in dry spell either voluntary or not self maintain. I.e. ay sports and get massages - legit non-happy ending ones.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
77B0B895-87BE-4DDA-AE72-003BF646C63B.jpeg

Hey guys my post was made in post-coital bliss with an amazing piece of trim.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How amazing it is to have a beautiful woman with a great body lay at your side wrapped around you, skin to skin. Snuggling gf style, when they just melt into you and the smallest caress makes them quiver. That my friends is nirvana.

It just never gets old (even though I’m old) it’s just like nothing else.
Your post reminded me of a very beautiful blonde I dated. All natural. 5'9", gorgeous long legs, great body, pretty face. She was Very difficult to get off.....But one cold and rainy Saturday afternoon while listening to the rain drops on the roof above her bed, it finally happened. I didn't know it then, but that was the peak of that relationship. One of the best times I ever had in bed with a woman. Total nirvana that day. And a woman with nice skin makes it even better.

Last edited: