Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stigma against divorced dudes

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was recent exboyfriend you're referring to? The above post you quoted referred to 2013 exfiance.
Deep pockets?
Swingers?

Pretty sure he had fvck all money. We both didn't have a mortgage. I may have made more than him or he may have made more than me.
I revealed everything. He revealed next to nothing except the no mortgage part. Remember he introduced me to redpill.

Doesn't swingers mean that 'I' am willing to sleep with other men while he continues to sleep with that married bar manager?

I never agreed to that sxhitt.
I thought there was a guy who wanted you to go on vacation with couples he wanted to fvck. That's messed up he revealed nearly nothing and a very telling sign.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I thought there was a guy who wanted you to go on vacation with couples he wanted to fvck. That's messed up he revealed nearly nothing and a very telling sign.
oh yes.
Did I write about that here? You're right, that was the exfiance. But that wasn't an outright question...or setup...it was like heavy hinting.

He(exfiance) also brought up those naked beaches to go to, which is more my risk tolerance level and I regret not going to that....this province doesn't have those.

But to me that is fairly safe and low risk but still hippy-like fun.

You know, after being redpilled, is it fvcked up for someone to keep their income private? i plan on keeping my mouth shut about money and schitt with a future date/man/boyfriend.
(that was recent redpiller exboyfriend that revealed nothing)