Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Squats/Deadlifts

BigManB69

Banned
Reaction score
I have been doing squats and deadlifts lately. My squat form is good, and I'm pretty sure my deadlift form is good too. However, it seems like after I do deadlifts the very lower part of my back gets kinda tensed up and stuff...is this normal..and what should you feel after the deadlift..I mean, I keep my back straight and all and keep the bar close to my legs...

Also, what are these "belts"?? Do they inhibit mass growth or are they good to use?? And if so, how exactly do I use them??

KiLLer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're doing fine.

Belt is for support. Don't use it. I doubt you are going heavy enough to bend your back that much.

Jvesti123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a problem man those are your spinal erectors getting burnt after an exercise I do believe. They seem to kill after heavy weights are used. When i get past the 400 pound mark with my deadlifts my back gets very stiff but it goes away after an hour or two.

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your peacs are stiff after benching, aren't they? Why should the back be any different.

The belts are for poosies that can't control the weight, and are just going for the huge lift. Both of which are incredibly ignorant.