Spygate in full view now. They had to sell fake "Muh Russia" to cover up their illegal spying.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The House is investigating both his taxes, and his fraudulent use of campaign funds through his election committee, just for starters. Do they not have any actual news on those right winger sites you like so much?

Mueller will testify and the public will finally hear him speak....gonna be a rough time for Trumpers.
The House is not a police organization OR the justice system.

The House is scrambling for anything to hide from their fraudulent RussiaGate.

So again, Trump is not under any investigation, just a bunch of crying congresspussies bleating in fear.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, I feel sorry for you. Putin is preparing to give U.S. an ultimatum. There is talk about getting Alaska back or war.
Sold fair and square. Putin will have to pound Siberian ice.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Check your stock market account today and you won't be laughing very long.
I sold all my positions when the China tariff talks got heavy in recent weeks. So I’m good.

Bet the stock market will soar if deep state people start being held accountable. I see Comey and others going to jail, but not Hillary. Sociopathic snakes like her always slither out of trouble, no matter how bad of crimes they commit.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, I feel sorry for you. Putin is preparing to give U.S. an ultimatum. There is talk about getting Alaska back or war.
Weak men give ultimatums. That's not really Putin's style.

So, once again my creepy ruskie friend, you are full of sh*t.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It takes a lot to start the wheels of justice grinding again.

Looks like we have several wheels going now between Huber, Barr, and now Durham.

This would explain all the recent shrieking by Comey. He keeps swinging for the fences on this tour of the MSM sites to try and get ahead of the justice coming for him and others.

Unfortunately Jim, those wheels belong to the citizens, not you.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Barr belongs in prison for blatantly lying to Congress. The attorney general is supposed to be the attorney for the people, not for the president.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Barr belongs in prison for blatantly lying to Congress. The attorney general is supposed to be the attorney for the people, not for the president.
I hate to break this to you guys but even if Barr goes to prison or Trump gets impeached. Let’s say all your fantasies come true. There will still be an investigation on Hillary, Comey, and all those clowns. The American people are not gonna let this go away. Hate to tell you.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

And where did Barr lie to Congress exactly?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
define people, if most people who voted on trump feel he is doing his job?
or only people who voted on hilary are counted as people?

plus lets get real here is a politician, any politician only thing you can be sure is 2 he is lying about something, and he have dirty somewhere, wasting time defending politicians only shows how naive you are

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And where did Barr lie to Congress exactly?
He told them the Mueller report exonerated the president, repeating a Trump lie like the trained shill that he is. Mueller is just about to tell Congress all about it, as well as the rest of the country.

logicallefty

Reaction score
He told them the Mueller report exonerated the president, repeating a Trump lie like the trained shill that he is. Mueller is just about to tell Congress all about it, as well as the rest of the country.
Trump needed to be implicated or exonerated. Mueller didn’t have the balls to fully say Trump is exonerated, likely for his own underlying political reasons. Or maybe he was afraid he would end up in a “mysterious car accident” or commit suicide by “shooting himself in the back if the head twice”, you know, like all those people who had dirt on Hillary. So Barr, as the AG of the United States, and within his authority to do, made the call based on what Muller reported. Exonerated. Done.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The summary of the report was that there was no collusion between any US citizens and Russia. Isn't that the purpose of the special counsel????

Therefore, exonerated.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The summary of the report was that there was no collusion between any US citizens and Russia. Isn't that the purpose of the special counsel????

Therefore, exonerated.
You mean Barr's summary, which was his giant lie to Congress. To think there was anything positive in that report about Trump is absurd. Why is he hiding the full report from Congress if it exonerates him? His best defense against the crimes alleged was that Trump and his moron cronies/family were literally too stupid to know they were committing crimes.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean Barr's summary, which was his giant lie to Congress. To think there was anything positive in that report about Trump is absurd. Why is he hiding the full report from Congress if it exonerates him? His best defense against the crimes alleged was that Trump and his moron cronies/family were literally too stupid to know they were committing crimes.
Mueller was asked by Barr if he disagreed with the summary and Mueller said no.

So the summary is perfectly fine, even according to Mueller.

Hell the democrats have nearly full access to the entire report except the part required by law to redact.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Hell the democrats have nearly full access to the entire report except the part required by law to redact.

Laws don’t apply to Democrats. Those are only for us Walmart Shopping deplorables.

This entire thing is beyond ridiculous. Our country is being ripped apart at the core seam. I’ve been telling my family and friends ahead of time that if there is a Civil War in this country between liberals and conservatives I will be the first Walmart shopping deplorable in line with my MAGA hat and AR-15s. I never in a million years thought I would ever want a war. But that might be the only way to end this nonsense and get our country back to the way that our forefathers intended it to be.