Spygate in full view now. They had to sell fake "Muh Russia" to cover up their illegal spying.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Kotaix

Don Juan
Reaction score
This projection of blame has been pretty obvious since the start. Maybe Hillary will end up going to jail after all. watch this come out just as the elections hit and the democrats lose all their power.

It's funny how the left is completely incapable of self-reflection

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahaha "muh Russia" hahahahahaha

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check your stock market account today and you won't be laughing very long.
Quick, change the subject away from massive leftist Deepstate corruption!

LOLLLLL!

Turns out Muh Russia was the biggest conspiracy of all!

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Turns out Muh Russia was the biggest conspiracy of all!
That is some twisted logic, because Trump was under multiple Federal investigations for being a lying criminal....then he must be innocent? Who brags about being under investigation by the Feds? Trump makes Nixon look honest. If he were anyone else, he would have been in jail long ago.

Oh, and enjoy your clown-induced market plunge.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is some twisted logic, because Trump was under multiple Federal investigations for being a lying criminal....then he must be innocent? Who brags about being under investigation by the Feds? Trump makes Nixon look honest. If he were anyone else, he would have been in jail long ago.

Oh, and enjoy your clown-induced market plunge.
Have some sources for those claims?

It has been confirmed multiple times he was not under investigation.

MUH RUSSIA MUH RUSSIA MUH RUSSIA!!!!

LOLLLLLL!!!

Comey and crew about to be indicted!!!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have some sources for those claims?

It has been confirmed multiple times he was not under investigation.

MUH RUSSIA MUH RUSSIA MUH RUSSIA!!!!

LOLLLLLL!!!

Comey and crew about to be indicted!!!
Calling an investigation "illegal spying" doesn't make it not be an investigation.

Executive privilege on the Mueller report? What a joke, as if the executive has the privilege to cover up his own lies. Then he sends Bull Dyke Huckabee out to tell everyone that he is following the law, as if it is illegal to let the country know what a slime ball he is.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Calling an investigation "illegal spying" doesn't make it not be an investigation.

Executive privilege on the Mueller report? What a joke, as if the executive has the privilege to cover up his own lies. Then he sends Bull Dyke Huckabee out to tell everyone that he is following the law, as if it is illegal to let the country know what a slime ball he is.

So no source to backup your claim that Trump was under investigation???

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So no source to backup your claim that Trump was under investigation???
"Illegal spying" is the Trumper term for investigation. Hell, the CIA was looking into him as a risk to national security due to Putin having dirt on him as soon as he won the election.

Holy cow, look at that Dow right now...dropping like a prom dress...all thanks to Great Leader.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Illegal spying" is the Trumper term for investigation. Hell, the CIA was looking into him as a risk to national security due to Putin having dirt on him as soon as he won the election.

Holy cow, look at that Dow right now...dropping like a prom dress...all thanks to Great Leader.
You made a false claim several posts back and provided no sources. That Trump was under investigation.

Are you going to backtrack or are you going to provide a source?

No more subject changes allowed for you CNN fraudsters.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get back to me when something actually happens with one of these investigations. Hillary was under investigation for years. Trump has been under investigation for years. You sheep from both sides keep touting this nonsense. I am not convinced any of them did a dang thing illegal. It's gotten stupid. Why aren't any of them in jail?

This dumb crap sounds like an NCAA sports investigation. Nothing EVER happens, but it drags on for ages.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get back to me when something actually happens with one of these investigations. Hillary was under investigation for years. Trump has been under investigation for years. You sheep from both sides keep touting this nonsense. I am not convinced any of them did a dang thing illegal. It's gotten stupid. Why aren't any of them in jail?

This dumb crap sounds like an NCAA sports investigation. Nothing EVER happens, but it drags on for ages.

Hillary was never truly under investigation. It was only a "matter".

AND there is no open investigation into Trump. If YOU have a source, then cite it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Dow has been going down in response to Trump raising tariffs on China, and China retaliating. I know what he's trying to accomplish here, but I'm not so sure it's a good idea. Could definitely result in inflation here, with the price increasing on a lot of goods. Besides, I'd rather not see the DOW fall, but we'll see how it plays out.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Dow has been going down in response to Trump raising tariffs on China, and China retaliating. I know what he's trying to accomplish here, but I'm not so sure it's a good idea. Could definitely result in inflation here, with the price increasing on a lot of goods. Besides, I'd rather not see the DOW fall, but we'll see how it plays out.
Can none of you see the end game here? Who cares if the Dow drops for one day, even a week? I mean, regardless of the economy, the stock market hasn't really been good in a long time now. It's going to boom one Trump gets re-elected and the years following that.

I'd be fine without cheap Chinese crap, I don't buy it anyway. I think it would be a good idea for debt-ridden consumers to have prices hiked on them, maybe they wouldn't spend their whole paycheck on useless plastic sh*t from Wal-Mart. Have to seen the litter on the sides of the road? I think we could certainly do without all the 'goods' we allegedly 'enjoy'.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can none of you see the end game here? Who cares if the Dow drops for one day, even a week? I mean, regardless of the economy, the stock market hasn't really been good in a long time now. It's going to boom one Trump gets re-elected and the years following that.

I'd be fine without cheap Chinese crap, I don't buy it anyway. I think it would be a good idea for debt-ridden consumers to have prices hiked on them, maybe they wouldn't spend their whole paycheck on useless plastic sh*t from Wal-Mart. Have to seen the litter on the sides of the road? I think we could certainly do without all the 'goods' we allegedly 'enjoy'.
Obviously you don't know any farmers. They are the ones getting hit the hardest. Dumbasses mostly voted for Trump. Now he is destroying them.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean, regardless of the economy, the stock market hasn't really been good in a long time now.
The stock market hasn't been good? Are you kidding me? Even now the Dow's pretty high. And it matters to me because it makes me money.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously you don't know any farmers. They are the ones getting hit the hardest. Dumbasses mostly voted for Trump. Now he is destroying them.
Ah and there is the distraction.

Subject changed worked temporarily.

So are you going to provide sources for your false claim that Trump is under investigation?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So are you going to provide sources for your false claim that Trump is under investigation?
The House is investigating both his taxes, and his fraudulent use of campaign funds through his election committee, just for starters. Do they not have any actual news on those right winger sites you like so much?

Mueller will testify and the public will finally hear him speak....gonna be a rough time for Trumpers.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mueller will testify and the public will finally hear him speak....gonna be a rough time for Trumpers.
Hasn't this happened like 43 times?