Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Spinning plates without catching feelings

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Hello fellow men,

How do you spin plates without catching feelings for a one plate, I'm new to all of this dating game. I'm not looking for a relationship, I spent my youth building a great life with a great career, and I wanna live what I missed in my 20s.

I've started spinning plates, but there is always one, who gives you the most love, the most attention, who treats you the best, who is super excited to see you, and who in bed is amazing and its difficult to catch feelings even though.

I still go out with other girls to play the field.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not about not catching feelings,because those are part of being human.It’s about self control and not allowing them to blind you.They only become a problem if they blind you to a girl’s red flags,if you start tolerating disrespect because of them,if you can’t tell that she’s losing interest or not interested to begin with.... you get the picture.

It can be hard. I know that when we have feelings for a girl we can often overlook and even make excuses for their poor behaviour. You must learn to get past that hump.

The good news is that you’re less likely to catch feelings if you got a healthy rotation going,but catching feelings doesn’t mean that the rules change. You must still be willing to walk away from a girl you have even the strongest feelings for if she misbehaves,because the alternative would be simping.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to embrace plate-spinning and be in the right mindset for it. If you are out seeking something serious, your plate spinning won't last very long because you are going to hitch your wagon to the first semi-decent option you find.

You need to accept that the plate-spinning is definitely the most fun you can have with the most women at once. You are going to be exhausted after awhile and you need to know when you need to step back and tell your plates you are off for the week to recoup. I have found that during periods of my life where I experience the most change, my plate-spinning is at its strongest and I am having the most fun. If you are in a "settled" mode, you aren't going to maximize your plate-spinning and will be more likely to develop feelz.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't unless you are ice cold. That's one of the things that isn't really talked about / is ignored. Most men, even a great number that come on here, aren't interested in the DJ lifestyle. They simply want a nice girlfriend and then to call it a day....and there is actually nothing wrong with this if that is what you want. It's a nice thing when two people genuinely like each other.

You have to know yourself OP. If you want fun, have fun. When it is time to settle down, settle down. If you go against your nature you will SUFFER. All I will tell you is vet the girl and make sure she is high quality if you are gonna commit to her. She should tick every box when it comes to your requirements.

----

By commit I mean make her your girlfriend/go exclusive.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Catching feelings is normal.

It's just about being disciplined and not letting your emotions rule your thoughts.