Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Spending too much together, being too available

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
I've been dating this chick for over 2 months, I have another plate who I see from time to time, but its not as fun as chick A.

Last weekend we spent it together the 3 days, and I'm starting to feel I'm being too available, this is the 2nd weekend in a row we spent it together.

I know this hurts attraction, and I know I need to give some distance, but its hard as hell since I'm new to game.

I'm distant during the week with work stuff, so she sometimes tells me that I ghost her during the week because I don't send good morning or good night texts or reply to her texts right away.

We have a date this coming Wednesday, and I'm thinking of not asking her out in the weekend and tell her that I have plans already, but I'm anxious since I'm new to game I think she will forget about me.

Any advice for a freshly unplugged guy struggling with distance?

Thanks

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Make plans alone for the next weekend and tell her that you have something planned.
2) Carve out a certain time of day that works for you to communicate with her, and stick to it. For me that was the 15 minute drive to work. If I wanted to cut it off early, "hey I'm pulling into work, i'll talk to you later." DONE.
3) Beware of her trying to establish a regular call /text time during evening hours. This is to determine if you are out scouting talent or on a date.
4) if you try to look unavailable it looks like you are trying to look unavailable. You gotta be inconsistent. Don't make the mistake of just going dark for 5 days without preemptively saying you could be busy...

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
females start ambushing you with bvllsh!t sh!t tests if you are too available and spend too much time with them. You dont want to give her the bf vibes just yet, homie.
(Personally , I also feel that I am not being productive in my life when I spend too much time with a chick. )
Tell her to go home in the morning that you got things to handle. dont let her stick around. If she wants to see you again she will try to invite herself over that same night again, cool tell her to pull up.
but that whole day do your man sh!t.
Keep her guessing regarding your feelings towards her. If she calls just let it ring sometimes. Call her back two hours later.
Try to see her more on weekdays.
Let her know with your absence that you got an active life on the weekends.
but if you home all faded saturday night at 11pm hell yeah bring her azz over for some sessions.
Once or twice a week is my momentum to see a plate just to keep the mystery and tension lit.

The same game that got her is the same game that keeps her.

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Pretty solid advice, even knowing this well it is hard sometimes to combat the urge to see a new plate that’s hot too much. The way I’ve found to remedy this is always have a logjam of plates that want to see you, you then have to titrate your time and attention- it breaks up texting, communication in general and availability naturally. And has the benefit of you being able to recover instantaneously if you lose one.

females start ambushing you with bvllsh!t sh!t tests if you are too available and spend too much time with them. You dont want to give her the bf vibes just yet, homie.
(Personally , I also feel that I am not being productive in my life when I spend too much time with a chick. )
Tell her to go home in the morning that you got things to handle. dont let her stick around. If she wants to see you again she will try to invite herself over that same night again, cool tell her to pull up.
but that whole day do your man sh!t.
Keep her guessing regarding your feelings towards her. If she calls just let it ring sometimes. Call her back two hours later.
Try to see her more on weekdays.
Let her know with your absence that you got an active life on the weekends.
but if you home all faded saturday night at 11pm hell yeah bring her azz over for some sessions.
Once or twice a week is my momentum to see a plate just to keep the mystery and tension lit.

The same game that got her is the same game that keeps her.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always had a serious hobby that consumes my spare time. I won't say what it is in public, but it always attracts women, and more importantly I am super passionate about it. So basically it keeps me from investing too much time in girls. I've always put my hobby first and scheduled girls around it. Lol. Made a few mad because that means being gone on weekends 20 times a year. Might have led to a divorce too. Who cares, they are just women. Until they bring to the table what my mother and grandmother did then they aren't that special.