Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Speed Seduction not for the mature man?

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a theory her but I can already seen that there is a sentiment developing that SS is not really for the mature man.

What do you guys think?

Discuss!

Reaction score
I disagree. If the science works for one, then it should work for all. I've been told by street pimps that I have been using it for years on a natural level, just as they do without realizing that some white guy had coined it and canned it and marketed it and is making a ton of money from it...lol

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use a few of the SS strategies but I mix up a lot of different theories. The core of it all though is Doc Love's System.

Reaction score
Never read any material on Speed Seduction - all I know is that these hos today are ready to go by the third date, if that long!!

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SS works better on older chicks because they have the experience to relate to what you are saying.

Younger chicks are more into seeking the next stimulus.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme: I disagree. If the science works for one, then it should work for all. I've been told by street pimps that I have been using it for years on a natural level, just as they do without realizing that some white guy had coined it and canned it and marketed it and is making a ton of money from it...lol
Yeah, if a guy spits some pimpology some socalled "mature" persons will look at him funny but if someone with a Phd in psychology writes a book called "psychology and dating" which contains the technique of pimpology, it will sell like hot cakes.

Deciding to listen to the b!tching and misconstrued perceptions of 25+ websurfers instead of looking at seduction from a scientific standpoint, is the downfall of this forum...

NMMWCR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If by SS you mean the NLP based stuff of running "patterns" and "imbedding commands", then I'd have to say it doesn't belong in this forum. Any woman who is so easily deluded into accepting a false reality is not going to appeal to me on an intellectual level.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some of the SS is valid, but in concept moreso than in the tactics. i ripped off RJ's endless dribble off usenet and listened to some of them.

as Playa' said, true DJ's already do this stuff. when they listen to RJ and the like, it's like "yeah, so what?"

seduction in general is what you should focus on. most of it is non-verbal, unlike the Speed Seduction stuff.

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The underlying rationale for Speed Seduction is to make the chick feel something, to give her some romance, to take her into another world that is not as boring as her current mundane life. This gets her wet, makes it more likely that she will drop her deals and makes it easier for her to fall for you if you're looking for an LTR.

Mature men on this forum will remember something called "sweet talk" which was and still is the best way of getting laid. Speed seduction is just another form of it.

Chicks need and want romance, especially older women. Not the "give her flowers" romance but the "make her feel something" romance. Rapport, excitement, escape, anything (but horny is better.)

Your girlfriend needs it as much as your ONS needs it.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Speed Seduction works well for Ross and he is a mature man. He's in his 40's now and probably was in his late 20's or 30's when he started it...