Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Speed Dating

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My impression has been that the type of women - aside from the regular retinue of fatties :mad: - that do speed dating are those that have been quite picky in dating (who knows how many they have been rammed by Foam-Cannon Chad :mad:) and have finally realized that their age has become a factor. I remember one hot one that was about 5" taller than me, and I went for it, and she actually agreed to give out her digits. Of course she ended up blowing me off when I called to arrange a date. :mad::mad::mad: I guess she had spent the intervening days trying to determine if she was that desperate to date a short man. :rolleyes: I still sometimes fap to her. :eek: :eek: :eek:

MissouriMark

Don Juan
Reaction score
I only did the one and if I was single, would consider doing it again. Hopefully with more women involved. Having a couple beers and talking to a handful of women in just a couple hours is not the worst night I can think of. Having a few buddies with you at the event would be even better.

It really proves the point that physical attraction is immediate since you only have a few minutes with each woman and you basically know right away if you're attracted to them or not. I even scoped the room out beforehand since they're weren't many people there and already guaged the ones I found most attractive. It does kinda suck when you sit down across from a woman and you know immediately you have no interest in them, but still have to go through the motions out of respect. I'm sure they can feel it as well and obviously women probably felt the same way about me when they sat down at my table. Oh well I'd still recommend it as alternative option to do once in a while. It DOES help with your social skills by putting you on the spot and having to think on your feet cuz of the short time allotted.