Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sour?

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I have been on a buddy dating sort of thing with my friends, with one I really like I know for sure she is attracted to me and that she wants me but somehow I asked her why she doesn't want a b/f? She tells me she doesn't have a reason (bullsh!t) so I kept on pursuading her. We were cuddled up together and feeling on each other (she is the type of a girl that won't even kiss a guy if she isn't totally committed) talkin about this problem. She kept on telling me she doesn't have a reason so I just let that go but gave her a line which made her a little p-ed off. She also wanted to ask me a question but kept changing her mind about asking. I left a little bit early because I had plans. Now I comeback home and find out from my friends the question she wanted to ask me was, "Why do you like me so much?" WTF?? I'm sure that I can move on but, it seems so bad that we can be together. What should I tell her or do?

PS. during the convo she also stated that she couldn't talk to me in a serious way, and then she related to my friend who likes this other girl that he can't talk to her in a serious way. So which just means that when you like someone you can't talk serious. I take all of this as a lie? what would you do?

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pull back...... make her wonder if you really DO like her..... make her uncertain, confused about it..... be very misterious.....
if she doesnt' think you like her, she will be more interested in getting you to like her (after all, she wants to feel desired!)..... and you'll have a much easier time ;)

read the bible to find ways to make her go crazy...... ****y+Funny, kino, mistery, etc.....

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, just adding up to seloifter's response, try not to be predictable.
If she told your friends about the question is because she wanted you to know it.

And a drastic change would be too "predictable", remember that girls know how the game works too !!

Change slowly and effectively, but DO change.
And maybe start more conversations and kino with her friends, to make her think that she's nothing special.
If things go bad, you can say: "I treat all girls the same, you're probably not used to that!" ;)

BBB

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should try and do less talking about all this stuff and take more action with it. Who cares if she won't kiss a guy until she is totally committed? Go for the kiss anyways, I mean if you two are cuddling and stuff a kiss wouldn't seem like a bad conclusion to the cuddling. Just keep uping the amount and intensity of the cuddling until it feels just natural to go for the kiss. All this talk won't get you far, if you want to make some progress I say go for the kiss, I don't think it'd be out of line for u to do.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand what you're saying Misunderstood but that was just an expression of the type of a girl she is of course i got the balls to kiss her I'm just wanting an answer to what I can help for her to change her mind about not wanting a b/f?

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont understand what you were saying.