Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SoSuave Cologne Theory

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read the article on colognes. The theory is, if you rotate your colognes that are unique/interesting to your body, this tells females that you "get it" on a psychological level, by triggering emotional spikes due to playing with her senses. Do you successful djs on here think this is the case?

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno about any of that psychobabble hogwash but obviously when you rotate your frags you're making a different impression, so long as the rest of your looks and behaviour match that impression.

So let's say you usually meet a regular plate for outdoor activities before having sex, and usually wear outdoorsy frags, woody scents & the like. One day you skip the activities and invite her straight round yours, and you wear something different to set the different mood, like something fruity or fun.

And when you wanna rekindle her nostalgia for you and her, then you wear what's familiar to her. Spray that shît on your shirt and "accidentally" leave it round her place.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colognes and odors in general are entirely subjective. You might inadvertently wear a cologne that her molester uncle or psycho ex liked to wear and trigger her into not want to see you ever again.

I don't wear any cologne, ever. It's enough not to stink.

That said, wear what you like but do it for yourself.

Serenity

Reaction score
I think the only special effect this has is that they'll notice you don't smell the same all the time and that might be slightly interesting. Surely would be far down on the list of most impactful things you could do.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
could be something to it, stimulating her by not wearing the same thing, i like crush , dior sauvauge , and any kind of musk, you can never lose with musk

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard that was a cool booze n leather frag.

Might get that but so far I like Bleu de Chanel EDT.

Also hear Versace Eros is cool, or Spice Bomb. I'll give em a whiff sometime and ask the girls in the stores their opinion while i'm at it.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also hear Versace Eros is cool, or Spice Bomb. I'll give em a whiff sometime and ask the girls in the stores their opinion while i'm at it.
I hated Eros. Smells like a kid's scent to me. Reminds me of bubblegum.

There's a lot of Spicebombs, even a "Fresh" flanker. I only have samples.

Have you tried Bleu de Chanel EDP? Typically EDPs project less but last longer.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have Chanel Bleu EDP and its very fresh and manly, I wear it more than my Tom Fords right now