Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

something that noone has takeing into consideration on this board that can save grief

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is by far the best board i have ever seen. I don't know if you realize it or not but while learning about girls you are learning how to live a more complete life. I guess what i am trying to say is that the key sucess to live WITH girls is to learn to live WITHOUT them. anyway, let me get to the point. anybody ever wonder why you say something to one girl and it works and you say something to another and it has a totally different effect? I am about to tell why.

"just because all german shepards are dogs doesn't mean all dogs are german shepards"

this is soo true.every girl is different. they think different. different things effect the way a women thinks/is. Background, enviroment, friends, family, etc. some girls where rasied to think that all men want sex(ya think) and some where rasied with a mom who brought a different man home every night. see where i am going? in that case a line that may work on the first girl, won't work on the second. I could go on and on, but let me break down the different types of girls.

1. ho= the least favorate. this girl wants you for your money or your lifestyle and is willing to give up her body to get it. these are the girls who usually, not always approach you. with these girls really if you have money or status or what not no game or lines are needed, they are all a waste of time, either you have what she wants or you don't. golddiggers (girls who have sex with nba, professional athletes to get them pregnant and things like that), high shcool cheerleaders are a couple of examples of these types of girls. These girls ALWAYS have been physically abused by someone in there family. that is a fact. i'm not saying don't date them but remember what type she is and what she is after. and it's ok to spend a little change on her, but MAKE SURE SHE KNOWS WHO IS IN CONTROL. i mean, damn a one hundered dollar bill can't give you a *******. i'm not saying blow it but don't be afraid to live a little.

2.freak- the most common, this girl is self explanatory. she likes sex, her whole life revolves around sex. these are the girls at the bar that flirt with every guy they see, they are assuring themselves of being attractive. these are the girls you NEVER settle down with. these girls may be impressed with your money or what not but what really matters is can you give her the "experince" she is craving. see the difference in between a ho and a freak is that a ho is insluted by freaks who would have sex for free, and freaks are insluted by ho's because they get paid for something that they would do for free any day of the week. when being with a freak, if you do have a relationship with her, SHE IS GOING TO HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE IN THE BEGINNING, you might as well brace yourself for it. it's how you handle it. never give a freak or a ho your heart. never. ever. put it under lock and key.

3.good girl- this is the girl you want to marry. she could care less how much money you had or what type of car you drove or how good you are in bed, it is the person inside that matters to her. these girls are not rare, but not as easy to find as the first two.

THIS is the most important thing. IF YOU ARE SEEING MORE THAN ONE GIRL NEVER HAVE MORE THAN ONE GOOD GIRL. NEVER. it's good to have a a good girl at home when you are out because you know no matter what happens with these girls i meet she is going to be there. you don't ever want more than one. EVER, you only have one heart to give away. it's ok to heart a ho, because she didn't like you in the first place she liked your status or money or what not. it's ok to hurt a freak because she just got hurt at her own game, but never hurt a good girl by giving your heart away to another.

------------------
"you have to swing the bat to hit a homerun, Babe Ruth led the league in home runs, but he also led the league in strikeouts as well"

lil devun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
um what about 4,5,6,7,8,9,10.......

you were right when you said that every girl is different, but then you turned your whole point around and said that there is 3 types of girls.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trust me there is WAY more where this came from, i just don't have enought room to post it all. NO girl is all of one type. but when it boils down to it a girl has one of the above mentioned chararistics.

like i say
hoes for pay
freaks for play
good girl to stay

raven_82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well actually, there are underlying values the women look for which are most attractive to them. This said, a similar process works on all females, while a minimal amount of tweaking is necessary. But the tweaking is necccessary because of certain insecurities not coming from how she was raised, but from the events that happened to her. But luckily (or maybe unfortunately to some), modern society is highly conforming. This means that the events that occur to most females are the same, which makes the process of winning a female over romantically similar with most women. So don't worry so much as to have many strategies as to have one great strategies.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i wasn't trying to say have different stratigies as much as i was trying to say have one strategy but once you get the idea of what type of girl she is adapt to meet her needs.