Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Something I don’t understand until this day

Chilimili

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just watched some videos and read some threads about that. Men embracing their sexuality and women shaming men for doing this. ESPECIALLY WOMEN should know that shaming someone for their sexuality is the biggest sh.t they could ever do, because that’s what they scare the most.
Why the hell are they doing that?

logicallefty

Reaction score
Just watched some videos and read some threads about that. Men embracing their sexuality and women shaming men for doing this. ESPECIALLY WOMEN should know that shaming someone for their sexuality is the biggest sh.t they could ever do, because that’s what they scare the most.
Why the hell are they doing that?
This is classic narcissism. In specific, it's called gaslighting. This is a form of mental manipulation where your goal is to make someone question their own reality and feel inferior or insignificant. Good topic to learn about. I didn't learn it until just the past couple years. Once you do, you will be able to spot toxic people and take necessary precautions a lot more efficiently.