Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Someone explain this to me

TheFinalLine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve read a great deal of things throughout this forum by now. I have seen a reoccurring theme. I see this statement a lot.

“She banged my brains out.” or something like that regarding a woman’s prowess. I’ve never experienced her “banging me out”. It’s always been her enthusiastically submitting and me fukking her mindless.

True, a good lover wants to please her man but that is usually in the form of oral sex. Really good oral sex. Combing in and she’s already on her knees with her mouth open type things.

Maybe it’s just me but I like banging her mindless and her surrendering anything to me that I want. Heavy with desire and excitement she surrenders herself to my masculinity and raw passion. It’s been my experience that she feels very feminine and protected when her man uses her completely for his pleasure.

So the idea just sounds off to me. It would seem that it would be backwards for a woman to fuk me senseless. It doesn’t seem to compute to me.

It feels backwards or the wrong flow or direction.

Murkserious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While reading your post I tried to visualise and remember certain times this happened but I also drew a blank.

There's times a girl will be aggressive and ride me aggressively, or want to bang again and again and wear me out, but the true nature of a woman is submissive, I don't give a f*ck what kind of chat they have pre-game. In the moment they all submit.

I agree with you, if you f*ck them right, they never f*ck you, even if you're laying back and letting them ride your d*ck off... it's still you in control. Whether that be verbal commands and affirmations or just your presence and grunts/breathing.

Disclaimer: Please take into consideration this forum is a heightened sense of reality and can never be a true representation of people's real-life feelings, experiences, or even opinions.

However a lot of people here, myself included, do leave their ego at the door and reveal weaknesses and genuine feelings. There's also people who don't get women that pretend they do.

metalwater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
While reading your post I tried to visualise and remember certain times this happened but I also drew a blank.

There's times a girl will be aggressive and ride me aggressively, or want to bang again and again and wear me out, but the true nature of a woman is submissive, I don't give a f*ck what kind of chat they have pre-game. In the moment they all submit.

I agree with you, if you f*ck them right, they never f*ck you, even if you're laying back and letting them ride your d*ck off... it's still you in control. Whether that be verbal commands and affirmations or just your presence and grunts/breathing.

Disclaimer: Please take into consideration this forum is a heightened sense of reality and can never be a true representation of people's real-life feelings, experiences, or even opinions.

However a lot of people here, myself included, do leave their ego at the door and reveal weaknesses and genuine feelings. There's also people who don't get women that pretend they do.
submission feels much better than her trying hard.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve read a great deal of things throughout this forum by now. I have seen a reoccurring theme. I see this statement a lot.

“She banged my brains out.” or something like that regarding a woman’s prowess. I’ve never experienced her “banging me out”. It’s always been her enthusiastically submitting and me fukking her mindless.

True, a good lover wants to please her man but that is usually in the form of oral sex. Really good oral sex. Combing in and she’s already on her knees with her mouth open type things.

Maybe it’s just me but I like banging her mindless and her surrendering anything to me that I want. Heavy with desire and excitement she surrenders herself to my masculinity and raw passion. It’s been my experience that she feels very feminine and protected when her man uses her completely for his pleasure.

So the idea just sounds off to me. It would seem that it would be backwards for a woman to fuk me senseless. It doesn’t seem to compute to me.

It feels backwards or the wrong flow or direction.
Once in a while is ok. If she's always in charge in sex she will take your dyck control. You may strangely find your erections aren't as strong. Then you get back on top and you have a strong c0ck again. Each of us are different.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late

She banged my brains out.” or something like that regarding a woman’s prowess. I’ve never experienced her “banging me out”. It’s always been her enthusiastically submitting and me fukking her mindless.
I think it's just an expression. It could mean she was either extremely turned on and into the sex and/or possibly she met the guys thrusts with an aggressive rhythm. Obviously (and hopefully) she can't bang out the guy lol.

TheFinalLine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's just an expression. It could mean she was either extremely turned on and into the sex and/or possibly she met the guys thrusts with an aggressive rhythm. Obviously (and hopefully) she can't bang out the guy lol.
I was referring mostly to the mindset. I do know men that want the woman to take charge. If I want her on top, I will put her there. But that’s rare.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Until I had sex with a 50 year old, bald, wig-wearing, toothless denture-wearing overweight crack addict, I used to wonder the same thing OP... But this woman drained me in a way no other has, no woman has ever come close.

I hear from dudes that women who have mental issues tend to sex better and my anecdote seems to support it.

I cant really explain it, she never did anything that different from any other woman, maybe it was just the way our anamotys matched.

Im still trying to get in and shes like 60 now, lmfao.

Oh man, this is a bad post.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Until I had sex with a 50 year old, bald, wig-wearing, toothless denture-wearing overweight crack addict, I used to wonder the same thing OP... But this woman drained me in a way no other has, no woman has ever come close.

I hear from dudes that women who have mental issues tend to sex better and my anecdote seems to support it.

I cant really explain it, she never did anything that different from any other woman, maybe it was just the way our anamotys matched.

Im still trying to get in and shes like 60 now, lmfao.

Oh man, this is a bad post.
Her pvssy had insane energy huh?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I told y'all you never know where the "good" pvssy is. It'll surprise you. Like pigs searching for truffels.
Imagine a fat or hideous lady. Incredible vagina. Model like in appearance. Scent that drives you wild. And getting inside it stimulates your emotions like coke and peg your test levels. Theres different pvssies men...

Some women positioned their pvssies as traps and power drains. Others have different effects. Making you more alert or more sleepy.

Like super mario going in a secret tunnel and coming out bigger or with extra lives or coins.