Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some words of wisdom

Reaction score
"He who knows not and knows not he knows not, he is a fool - shun him.
He who knows not and knows he knows not, he is simple - teach him.
He who knows and knows not he knows, he is asleep - awaken him.
He who knows and knows that he knows, he is wise - follow him."

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Experience is the key.

Reaction score
yup!

As I keep quoting:

"“knowledge is not enough, we must apply, Willing is not enough we must do”

Bruce Lee

Stop deluding yourselves with what should be and start doing what works. It’s results that matter in this world.

Take no advice from the person who isn’t doing the things you want to do or living the life you want to live.

If you want to learn martial arts you go to a school where you learn from a black belt. You know he is a black belt because you can see his ranking (proof) you will also see other signs of his certification such as trophies, awards…but basically you will see visable signs of proof that he is capable of teaching you.

You need to talk to men who get women and start doing the things that they do and start behaving like a man who gets women."

I'm gettin ready to head out to the clubs tonight. What's a 45 year old single man suppose to do on a Friday nite...stay home and bake cookies?

MrBond_Age

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its sure better than your post where you whine about people fawking your forum.:rolleyes:

Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
"He who knows not and knows not he knows not, he is a fool - shun him.
He who knows not and knows he knows not, he is simple - teach him.
He who knows and knows not he knows, he is asleep - awaken him.
He who knows and knows that he knows, he is wise - follow him."
This is true - the problem is does the fool know he is a fool since he knows not that he knows not??? This is a connudrum!!

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme

I'm gettin ready to head out to the clubs tonight. What's a 45 year old single man suppose to do on a Friday nite...stay home and bake cookies?
Hmmm... Fresh baked cookies and hot chocolate...sounds sexy as hell to me!;)

Reaction score
Originally posted by WaterTiger
Hmmm... Fresh baked cookies and hot chocolate...sounds sexy as hell to me!;)
Well it's 1:32 and I'm home so where is my cookies and hot chocolate? Actually I met a girl named Jennifer who is taking me to breakfast in 10 minutes. I gotta get dressed down into some dry clothes ie...sweats.

So we will have to do the fresh baked cookies and coco another time Water...dam that sounds good to...I must be getting old..

There would be nothing like some fresh baked chocolate chip cookies and coco and a 3 stooges movie bonanza...

Soon...just you and I and our movies.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo,clubs suck as much as bars or worse.

I could only imagine those clubs out in Cali.With those weirdo muthafukas .

I like parties better.Looser atmosphere..food,free drinks,bed-rooms to smash in.I ain't paying for no drinks no more and that's official.

Reaction score
Young playa what are you still doing up homie? Shyt you gotta know how to work the clubs. That eye contact shyt of mine is designed just for da clubs.

I ran into one of my old assed clients who kept pulling on my got dam mutha fuccckin arm and tapping me on the fuccin back...caused me to lose out on this dime assed *****...whom I was going to cold assed approach with no eye contact...another big nigga got there while I was passifying my clients old wrinkled up ass with her got dam moth eaten assed dyed red 60year old weave/wig on.

Dam that shyt pissed me the fawk off. Then some dyke tried to start a fight with a nigga near me...ho thought she was a man...I told holmes to knock her the fawk out...I wanted to steal a bytch slap on her 5'1 black ass. That ho made my guts churn...I want and desire taking her out back and teaching her how woman are suppose to act after I beat every inch of her short dyck ass until she is quivering meat...

Ok Rant over gotta roll out in a minute...lata Real

Reaction score
Stu*** that is not a forum, that is a thread! And yes I do believe in what I said on that THREAD. You young guys need to not post in the mature section.

You don't see us posting in your section now do you? Why? Why would you even want to go in there and start posting...and never mind that we want a mature answer sometimes.

Fact be known you never listen to any advice given anyways. Look at the broken hearts club on the main discussion FORUM.

You guys shouldn't even want to go in there. I have no desire and have never even opened up the high school FORUM.

Some of you guys get so wrapped up and addicted to this site that you can't leave it. You spend hours pouring over posts and THEADS and going to different FORUMS OR SECTIONS.

I know many of you are addicts. I have 3,500 posts listed on my name and as I've said 3,000 times they mostly came from flame wars.

If you want to see my actual posts that I've produced the number is very small and here is a link...even though I'm sure you've already seen it:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59989

Now if you pull up my name in the search. You will see that the number of THREADS that I've actually responded to are not in proportion to the number of posts...now follow me..what does that mean.

That means flame crap. Long flame threads...but they were fun.

Now what I do recommend doing for you Mr.bond...oh I like how you changed it to the aged thing..cute.

Here is what I recommend doing. Do not come here for a week or two like I did when I went over to FastSeduction's chat room.

Then come back. It will put a whole new perspective on things.

Do take my advice. I noticed that I posted my last post on this THREAD at about 1:30 something in the morning last night even though it says 10:ish am...and you came along right after that and posted.

You need to get out man. Stay off the computer and this site...your an addict.

I've been there myself. The rapid communication is addicting. The arguing is addicting to me.

Take is from me let it go!

Go out and find some women!!!

The players at Players University are not allowed to sit there. We push em out into the real world.

MrBond_Age

Don Juan
Reaction score
Truth be told: You are a clown and a whiner!

So what did you mean by my section? HS forum? Well listen to me old fart : Im dating women up to twice my age and I get at least a new lay per month. Thats a feat most mental masterbaters here cant accomplish in a single year.

Do you proportionnaly link maturity to age or to the probability to have colon cancer? The older the wiser right? WRONG.

I skip clubs and bars to go at classy pubs instead. Do I qualify now? Or maybe I should just wait a couple more years just to have the same maturity and experience as the worst 25y old AFC and be allowed in the old timer`s forum.

And you did not like my first comment? Well ma ba ma brota! Oh no wait.... Im white.... I guess that makes me a cracka... Cathegorizing people on things they cannot change sure is great! :rolleyes:

EDIT: Listen and listen well my brotha: It does so happen that as a part time job I work in a 24h computer repair store and I have to answer calls, format cpus and all that stuff. So when Im on my shift I do happen to have time to waste. I found it quite ironical that YOU were online to see my answer. Oh and I had email notification enabled because I really wanted to know how you got along with the fact that I know you are a clown. It so explains why my answer just came soooooo fast. Answer me: At what time do people go to sleep in your tribe? How come you were online?

On that, I ironically got a date tonight. byebye lil bro.

Last edited:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh look who's here with more of his personal "social proof" and being patronizing. Can't you get along with anyone??!!! :p

Reaction score
Bond, I'm sorry if I got under your skin and really pissed you off. It's what I do best sometimes. You can type all the qualifying shyt you want, but without any proof it's just more keyboard jargon to me..so sorry I only skimmed part of your post...ie you wasted your time.

Do not attempt to flame me again or I will do another thing that you claim that I do (whine) to the mods. If they don't resolve it I will take it to Allen.

Thank you and buh bye.

Ohhh a bondy what time does it say on my last post:

10-09-2004 06:54 PM

And what time does it say on your post? and my original post:

10-09-2004 11:14 AM bondy's

10-09-2004 10:41 AM mine...now I did say when Iposted it was after 1:30am my real time.

Now look at my post to you's time again:
'
10-09-2004 06:54 PM

Now do the math. I didn't respond to you for a long long time. Infact all day...why cause I was busy.

End of discussion.

Last edited:

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't doing sh1t last night,Player.

I got home,made calls and watched the replay of the debate.I went out again and rented Kill Bill.Came back and couldn't fall asleep.

Right now I got back from my cusin's house.He had nothing poppin' so now I'm waiting by the phone to see what's going down tonight.

Reaction score
I just got home from DA CLUB...scored a dime piece mixed girl or latin I can't tell what the fawk she is. I think a mulatto, but she was with a couple of latins and she looks like she could be either or..

I will ask her tomorrow not that it matters. Funny night at the club. I also took this one girls number and she ended up being friends with this girl I boned last year...and yes and her best friend claims to of dated me 10 years ago...I have no and I say NO recollection of ever dating this woman....so the new chick and the old one and the supposed one were all in one pile. Shyt..I'm getting old real. Done fawked so many I can't rememeber em anymore.

But the mixed chick was a good diversion.