Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Social Status mismatch

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a firm believer that most couples should be equal in looks or the the woman just slightly more attractive than the man. If there is a noticeable imbalance one partner will feel insecure (not a good situation)

Maybe I'm old school and closed minded (I'm 42) . I am a middle school teacher and friends are trying to set me up with a high status doctor. (She's 38)

When it comes to status (in regards to career) I believe couples should be equal or the man in the greater status position.

I feel I would be a laughing stock as a teacher dating a doctor and it makes me uncomfortable.

Anyone feel the same?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Stop assuming things. Focus on fcking.

Do a school teacher exercise, search goggle for interest level scale site:sosuave.net

Once you read it. Realize that you never went past 70% with your fcked up mentality.

Time to change. This is why you are here.

Youtube AMS. Watch every video. Change.

Sht man. Friends set you up. They must think you jerk off too much.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a firm believer that most couples should be equal in looks or the the woman just slightly more attractive than the man. If there is a noticeable imbalance one partner will feel insecure (not a good situation)

Maybe I'm old school and closed minded (I'm 42) . I am a middle school teacher and friends are trying to set me up with a high status doctor. (She's 38)

When it comes to status (in regards to career) I believe couples should be equal or the man in the greater status position.

I feel I would be a laughing stock as a teacher dating a doctor and it makes me uncomfortable.

Anyone feel the same?
I know women these days first requirement is looks , many educated women these days doesnt really care about career of the man or his success , all what they care is handsome man who other women will be jealous from.
I would say go for that , and dont feel ashamed, most likely you are somehow good looking to your age group. If you see your woman disrespecting you because of career gap or making fun of that then it is a problem.

If people really questions the motives of this relationship , just play women game by saying "love from the first sight" or we really love each others, this shiit usually shut up most mouths

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who’s higher status? A woman who has been trained to poke and prod and prescribe pills, or a man who is shaping young minds?

There is absolutely no disparity. It’s all in your head. You certainly would not be a “laughing stock”.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The woman is just the mirror that reveals your own limiting beliefs, weaknesses and insecurities.