Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Social Politics and self preservation

anunimuus magi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have treaded the social sphere for sometime and learned my way of tying the knot. I'm a pseudo sales clerk small time and i was wondering if corporate environments and the way us/the people here think and live our lives will get us/me in trouble.

I have scenarios and dramas here that aims to harass me but I successfully deflect since I don't hit first and I'm under the umbrella of the law and I'm wondering if you guys could give some words for corporate rat environments and how not to stand out?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Wrong forum. This has absolutely nothing to do with Health or Fitness. Moving to Anything Else. Please use the proper forum for your posts from now on..

threeforfree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
At work, I'm all business, and there are very few people who know my politics, beliefs, etc. I don't friend people from work on social media, ever. I don't list my workplace on any of my social media. Some of the guys who I've identified as like-thinking, I've exchanged phone numbers with to discuss things off-line. Other than that, everything is above-board banter, nothing controversial, and through corporate channels like Slack.

anunimuus magi

Don Juan
Reaction score
At work, I'm all business, and there are very few people who know my politics, beliefs, etc. I don't friend people from work on social media, ever. I don't list my workplace on any of my social media. Some of the guys who I've identified as like-thinking, I've exchanged phone numbers with to discuss things off-line. Other than that, everything is above-board banter, nothing controversial, and through corporate channels like Slack.
Do you work out? How about the females noticing you?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

threeforfree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you work out? How about the females noticing you?
I'm not sure what you're asking, as I'm talking about work environments and relationships. Yes I work out, and women notice me. I work remotely now, but all my workplace interactions are above board, and they always were even when I was in the office daily.

All my social/dating interaction stays far away from my workplace, and I never mix the two.

anunimuus magi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you're asking, as I'm talking about work environments and relationships. Yes I work out, and women notice me. I work remotely now, but all my workplace interactions are above board, and they always were even when I was in the office daily.

All my social/dating interaction stays far away from my workplace, and I never mix the two.
Well played

Well played