Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Social Media

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry this isn’t a post on women so mods please move if you don’t want it here.

Just realised how much time I waste on social media. Hour after hour, it can take over your life.

The world has changed recently. Social media is 99% “I stand against racism/sexism/whatever”
It’s almost entirely virtue signalling.

Do these people realise that anyone above average IQ can see what it is? That status updates make no difference other than say “look how great I am”

I find now it’s going pretty dark. It’s kind of against anything traditional. Traditional family, patriotism, even just basic decency, now everything has to be “challenged” or women having to talk about their cellulite/bladder weakness/woman’s odour. It just has to “challenge” basic things we take for granted.

Anyway, I want to turn it off, but:

- I need some sort of link with friends. I actually quite like sharing the odd family picture or seeing what my pals are doing.

- Poltically, if people like me leave the space, nobody can challenge their nonsense and one day, even though I’ve turned it off, I have the feeling I will get “yes you now have a £200 tax for equality. It’s all over Twitter” or some kind of bat**** liberal policy gets implemented because I wasn’t there to challenge it!

Any perspectives on this conundrum on how we stay involved in life but get the poison of social media out of our lives?

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only remedy I see is go outside. Do stuff. Talk to real people. Just unplug.
I am much happier when not on twitter.
I cant believe how much time the rule zero guys spend on Twitter. I dont get the constant man shaming and kuntsplanin.
Guys like Rich Cooper and Rollo are supposed to be coaches and they are starting to turn into constant complainers of incels and betas. I like them too but i keep my distance.

They get caught up into these grifter battles with other dudes and it looks like a bytch fight.
I don’t know who those guys are but I just find Twitter obsessively about woke issues

on another note, you are a guitarist right? I have an epiphone Sheraton/acoustics and been playing probably 28 years now!