Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Social circles aside, how do you normally go about daygame in today's environment?

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So weight control or losing weight if obese is very important. If you are too fat then it does not work?
Yes, very important. If you're ripped which sadly I've never been, it must be like playing on easy mode I imagine. I wouldn't know :confused: I try to compensate by dressing flashy, although I'd probably do that anyway since I enjoy it. As always the idea is to do your thing and let the women place themselves in your path. If they don't, great. If they do even better.

Just keep it fun. I was waiting one evening outside the train station for my lift to arrive, and there was a girl waiting too. "I bet you my lift arrives first" I told her before we started talking. It did. "I won the bet, you owe me a coffee" I told her. I took her number but saw she had a boyfriend.

I approached a girl in a cemetery once. She was laying flowers on her mother's grave. She walked past me before that and I had to turn around and go after her. I went direct and told her so. She was gracious but also told me she had a boyfriend and had just gotten pregnant, lol.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In modern dating dynamics, one of the most harmful and self-defeating things a guy can do is to give himself ultimatums like:

1. Today I need to approach x number of females
  2. I need to get x numbers
  3. I need to have sex with x females by XX/XX/20XX

Back in the PUA haydays guys would give themselves daily goals to track their progress.

You can force yourself to talk to X number of girls a day, but since it's forced, the conversation comes off as unnatural, uncomfortable, cringe and creepy.

You can try to get X numbers, but who knows if those number are real or if you won't get shot down when you call.

You can try to have sex with X number of women by XX/XX/20XX, but you'll probably have to sleep with some whales to meet that quota.....

These ultimatums will usually only create a negative feedback loop in which a guy meets the quota but had a terrible experience in doing so....and so the dude feels he has to try even harder the next time, which will only exacerbate the situation......

Bull-headed guys who take this ultimatum approach usually end up sabotaging themselves...

In modern courtship, women are the ones to decide if they're in the mood to be flirtatious and they are the ones to decide if they want to move onto the next step.

A guy can't just approach a random girl and put her in a position that forces her to be flirtatious when she's not in the mood - that ain't game, that's just being intrusive....

If a girl wants to flirt with a guy, she'll go out of her way to do so. Either she'll initiate conversation or she'll put herself in his line of sight and send him signals to start talking to her.....

But just because a girl flirts with a guy doesn't mean she wants to start dating or jump into bed with him.

From a woman's perspective, the act of flirtation is a playful act that is enjoyable in the moment. She might want to date, or she might not. She might want to have sex or she might not. To force an obligation on her by asking her for her number (without receiving the proper signal) would kill the enjoyment.......

So the question is: what signal will she send to indicate she wants to move onto the next step?

A good indicator is if she suggests that she hopes she'll see you again:
"Maybe I'll see you around some time."
"Hope to see you soon."
"what days do you usually come here?"

This is usually a pretty good sign that she wants to resume the flirtation and a good time to exchange contact info,.... but it's not guaranteed. Dealing with women is like gambling, there are no guarantees in gambling, there's only probability....
You just said that using your method you have not experienced any success closing. Lets assume you are applying long-game, well, even during the pandemic, you should have some connections with some cashiers by now who are willing to take it to the next level. So, how are your numbers break-down with cashiers? There is no ultimatum there since you probably deal with cashiers all the time, and if you are getting attraction and IOIs, then you should have some sort of record by now so it's a fair question to ask?

By your own statement it sounds like you got that level IOI from the cashiers you claim to have aggressively flirted on you yesterday. You had all rights to number close, yet you didn't not? Why would you advise other people to number close but you haven't done this yourself?

I'll tell you why. If you are zoned-out and are just attending to your business then you won't close because it's too much out of your frame to do so. You are just concerned with the mundane day-to-day business and mentally it's a jump to go from that mode of operation to a mode where you are dealing with women in that way. It sort of makes you asexual. I know this because I know I have a "game mode" where I'm more intentional, and a "business mode" where I"m just about my business. The more "business mode" you are then you won't feel psyched up enough to do anything and will start missing opportunities even when a girl is throwing herself on you. This is what you have done so far so I just don't get how psyching yourself off or zoning-out helps you close anything.

The day game-concepts, if done correctly, keeps you psyched up and in the zone because it's front of mind. There has to be a balance compared to being totally zoned out like you are, to being zoned-in, or psyched up enough where you actually do capitalize on opportunities but without being a social robot. That would be a sweet spot.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
always go for the close corrector, these girls can get new jobs under your direction-you don't have to stop going to your favourite store just because you're running through all the good bangs.

You mentioned a mall in one of your posts that I actually worked in briefly in a cheap little make-your-own greeting card shop.
I''m envisioning you doing 'food court' game in that mall. Food court game means you have several different places to pull girls from when they take their breaks. They almost always take their 15 min breaks right near whatever fast food place they are working.

Practice there.

Then you'll see the advantages, not disadvantages, to dating multiples within the same employed setting.
Women's indignation always gives way to awe when they see you have the gall to keep showing up trying to date the next girl.
You are right about going for the close and food-court idea. In fact, In one of the PUA hey-day memories I actually tried this. You have to find a food-court near a business center, like Yonge/Sheppard or somewhere there. I would look around to see if a hot girl was sitting next to an empty chair that appeared to come from that lot. Again, everything is great on paper, but the problem I had in the past was that I would freeze up on execution.
It would feel awkward to go up to a random girl and ask her if the seat is taken and just sit opposite of her like that while she's eating and introduce yourself and socially calibrate.

I'd be curious to know if anyone on here tried this as an approach strategy?

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
You are right about going for the close and food-court idea. In fact, In one of the PUA hey-day memories I actually tried this. You have to find a food-court near a business center, like Yonge/Sheppard or somewhere there. I would look around to see if a hot girl was sitting next to an empty chair that appeared to come from that lot. Again, everything is great on paper, but the problem I had in the past was that I would freeze up on execution.
It would feel awkward to go up to a random girl and ask her if the seat is taken and just sit opposite of her like that while she's eating and introduce yourself and socially calibrate.

I'd be curious to know if anyone on here tried this as an approach strategy?
Yes I have.
Approaching women is easy and yes every single time I stumble on my words but I always neg myself and the blushing and honest nervousness always, always endears them to me.
'is this chair taken'?
'do you know that guy over there?'(start conspiratorially talking about ways to meet him and can she help) with one knee down on the chair and then just slide on down into place.
Always pick the chair cater-corner to her.
There's a lot of really nervous girls out there that just look cooler than they are.

'can I sit with you? just for my break? I don't want to sit alone'

Every single of these things I've used and it works.

I go heavy on genuine compliments. It eases my nervousness to just expose the elephant in the room and address it(their beauty)

I fail at closing. Good at the short game, used to fail at closing.
I haven't approached for awhile now. Women or men.

Rn, I'm expending all my energy on building social circles.
Three rec group social circles in the next three weeks. The other one I started back in May.
We'll see what else. Maybe a part time job soon with intent to use for new social circle.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just say "cool, you saved me a seat!" and sit right next to her. It's especially funny if every other seat there is empty. I did this on the top deck of a cross channel ferry once, next to a group of late teen girls. I was young enough for it not to be weird. I was still shy about number closing so we just talked and eventually I left; "well, I'm off to see what kind of trouble I can get myself into" and one of them said "it was cool meeting you".

I've also asked "is this seat taken?" and before she can reply I sit down and say "it is now!"

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I have.
Approaching women is easy and yes every single time I stumble on my words but I always neg myself and the blushing and honest nervousness always, always endears them to me.
'is this chair taken'?
'do you know that guy over there?'(start conspiratorially talking about ways to meet him and can she help) with one knee down on the chair and then just slide on down into place.
Always pick the chair cater-corner to her.
There's a lot of really nervous girls out there that just look cooler than they are.

'can I sit with you? just for my break? I don't want to sit alone'

Every single of these things I've used and it works.

I go heavy on genuine compliments. It eases my nervousness to just expose the elephant in the room and address it(their beauty)

I fail at closing. Good at the short game, used to fail at closing.
I haven't approached for awhile now. Women or men.

Rn, I'm expending all my energy on building social circles.
Three rec group social circles in the next three weeks. The other one I started back in May.
We'll see what else. Maybe a part time job soon with intent to use for new social circle.
So youre bisexual?

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
So youre bisexual?
I'm an artist.
I'm not bipolar.

So women have to be one of the two bi.
Yes?
Can't exactly start singing the Katy Perry song.

And alot of the bedroom stuff seems unnatural/gross sounding. (women are not men nor can they ever be)

So no?
The forum I used to be on called it something...when you're aesthetically attracted to a person(not romantic/sexual/not sapio....I can't remember what its called)

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm an artist.
I'm not bipolar.

So women have to be one of the two bi.
Yes?
Can't exactly start singing the Katy Perry song.

And alot of the bedroom stuff seems unnatural/gross sounding. (women are not men nor can they ever be)

So no?
The forum I used to be on called it something...when you're aesthetically attracted to a person(not romantic/sexual/not sapio....I can't remember what its called)
What the fvck are you saying? I simply asked if you were bisexual or not. The background is that you cant claim to have "approached" women if it was platonic (and even if it was sexual, the fact that they treat your approach differently since youre a woman makes the experience more or less untransferable to men).

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've picked that up. She gives the impression as being a bit of a Tomboy with me. But I can get how she feels women are beautiful, because they just are. The question would be if she would be burned on if a woman bent over, how that a$$ would look like with her? How would she feel with women with a large tits? Would she want to hold another woman's breasts in her hands? Would that also be aesthetically attracted? She talked about not liking bedroom stuff as it's gross. I'd actually also find that male to female cunnilingus is gross. If that's the main way they do it in the bedroom, that type of stuff is always gross. But what about hugging and wanting to grope?

To be clear, I think she was in an Asexual forum. To an Asexual person (i.e. not sexually attracted to anyone) they may have Aesthetic attraction but not a sexual one: http://wiki.asexuality.org/Aesthetic_attraction

With me, it's like playing a music video of a hot lady singer or watching an attractive woman on a video because I like her voice and way she looks on camera, so I can get that. I would not have any form of attraction to the same sex because it would still feel gay with me. It's not to say that everything dealing with the same sex is ugly and everything with the opposite sex is amazing, I just don't go there. I like women and just approach women or do nothing period.

Last edited:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just said that using your method you have not experienced any success closing. Lets assume you are applying long-game, well, even during the pandemic, you should have some connections with some cashiers by now who are willing to take it to the next level. So, how are your numbers break-down with cashiers? There is no ultimatum there since you probably deal with cashiers all the time, and if you are getting attraction and IOIs, then you should have some sort of record by now so it's a fair question to ask?

By your own statement it sounds like you got that level IOI from the cashiers you claim to have aggressively flirted on you yesterday. You had all rights to number close, yet you didn't not? Why would you advise other people to number close but you haven't done this yourself?

I'll tell you why. If you are zoned-out and are just attending to your business then you won't close because it's too much out of your frame to do so. You are just concerned with the mundane day-to-day business and mentally it's a jump to go from that mode of operation to a mode where you are dealing with women in that way. It sort of makes you asexual. I know this because I know I have a "game mode" where I'm more intentional, and a "business mode" where I"m just about my business. The more "business mode" you are then you won't feel psyched up enough to do anything and will start missing opportunities even when a girl is throwing herself on you. This is what you have done so far so I just don't get how psyching yourself off or zoning-out helps you close anything.

The day game-concepts, if done correctly, keeps you psyched up and in the zone because it's front of mind. There has to be a balance compared to being totally zoned out like you are, to being zoned-in, or psyched up enough where you actually do capitalize on opportunities but without being a social robot. That would be a sweet spot.

"Wu wei", my friend, "let it be" and "go with the flow"........... I'm sure if I put in a tiny smidge more effort it'll speed the process along, but I'm not too concerned with that right now, I've got other plans in the works for myself....

But returning to the topic at hand, yes, I personally do believe that day game is best when it's incorporated into your daily routine as you go about your regular business around town (it's not something you consciously try to do or force to happen)...

I do acknowledge that it probably won't work for all guys. For example, E.R. (The Supreme Gentleman) would sit for hours in a bookstore or food court hoping some pretty girl will come by and initiate conversation with him (in his own words "rescue him")....

....it never happened and would never have happened for ER..... the truth is that he didn't have "the right look" to entice women to initiate social contact with him. A man must be cognizant of his situation in life and adapt strategies that would work best for his own personal situation.....

Using myself as an example, quite a few women have told me I have a peculiarity about myself that piques their interest. I'm a big stocky guy built like a gorilla and yet have a feminine face and soft demeanor.... It's a strange dichotomy that stokes their curiosity and they are willing to suspend whatever shyness or hesitation and initiate conversation with me (it's an itch they feel they HAVE to scratch)..... It's because I have a gay older brother and I may have unintentionally adopted gay mannerisms from him that makes me appear soft in my demeanor....

..... the PUA boys would file this under "Peac0cking" which is defined as using some unique trait about yourself to attract female attention......

PUA as a whole may be bullsh1t but some of their ideas do have some practical applications. Peac0cking can be effective as long as it's not ridiculous to the point where a guy looks like a circus clown.....

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Wu wei", my friend, "let it be" and "go with the flow"........... I'm sure if I put in a tiny smidge more effort it'll speed the process along, but I'm not too concerned with that right now, I've got other plans in the works for myself....

But returning to the topic at hand, yes, I personally do believe that day game is best when it's incorporated into your daily routine as you go about your regular business around town (it's not something you consciously try to do or force to happen)...

I do acknowledge that it probably won't work for all guys. For example, E.R. (The Supreme Gentleman) would sit for hours in a bookstore or food court hoping some pretty girl will come by and initiate conversation with him (in his own words "rescue him")....

....it never happened and would never have happened for ER..... the truth is that he didn't have "the right look" to entice women to initiate social contact with him. A man must be cognizant of his situation in life and adapt strategies that would work best for his own personal situation.....

Using myself as an example, quite a few women have told me I have a peculiarity about myself that piques their interest. I'm a big stocky guy built like a gorilla and yet have a feminine face and soft demeanor.... It's a strange dichotomy that stokes their curiosity and they are willing to suspend whatever shyness or hesitation and initiate conversation with me (it's an itch they feel they HAVE to scratch)..... It's because I have a gay older brother and I may have unintentionally adopted gay mannerisms from him that makes me appear soft in my demeanor....

..... the PUA boys would file this under "Peac0cking" which is defined as using some unique trait about yourself to attract female attention......

PUA as a whole may be bullsh1t but some of their ideas do have some practical applications. Peac0cking can be effective as long as it's not ridiculous to the point where a guy looks like a circus clown.....
Yeah, I get your vibe. Sounds like "social pheromones", like the one they used to sell at Androitics called "Instant Openness". These are the type of pheromones that vibe in a way that make it easy to socialize with women, but not get sexual with them. This means you won't have a close rate per se but women would talk with you. I was always concerned that these types of pheromones give a slight gay vibe in the sense they don't trigger attraction. Maybe you got some natural pheromones going on you don't know about.

Anyway, what you've said leaves your contribution to prove that the principles of game are important. You've illustrated that peacocking works (Mystery Method was famous for this), and other seduction books also talk about having a gimmick around to encourage women to talk with you (i.e. like walking a dog, having a stuffed animal, etc...). You've qualified what you said that it may work with some people and not for others. In a sense you've proved my point and also contributed constructively to this thread, which is, you apply peac0cking to day-game.

My peac0cking hypothetical game would be to buy some dreadlocks. I'm done with pheromones for now, but more for personal reasons than whether it worked or didn't work in the past.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
  • Chat up hired guns to build momentum.
  • Strike up conversations with other guys while shopping for more momentum.
  • Greet women not expecting any sort of response. "Hello," "Excuse me" "good morning/evening", And you will be amazed at how many women will use that as an opportunity to have a conversation. Basically it is having a warm demeanor inviting their interest.
  • Eye contact...lots of eye contact. There is still a memory of a hot Union rep who was talking with one of the Grocery employees one day as I was shopping...She eye ****ed me hard but I chickened out and didn't return to strike up a conversation.
  • Be a kind and understanding soul, and put the girl at ease. a couple 20 somethings were buying booze the other day in the checkout in front of me and the checker required them both to show ID. So it slowed up the line. Girl 1 apologizes and I responded "Well I like your taste in Tequila.", and that opened a whole conversation. We were headed to the desert and she was headed to the lake but she was interested in if us "old guys" were gonna be around later.
  • Be charming to senior citizens. Half the time they will be a wingwoman for you if they see you talking to a cute girl. It's an easy confidence boost because old ladies are insatiable flirts.