Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Social circles aside, how do you normally go about daygame in today's environment?

Chronocidal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Social-circle game aside, how do you normally go about daygame in today's environment?

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get on with my day, doing my thing. If I see a hottie I don't go running after her, but if she's in my proximity, like in the checkout queue at the supermarket, I won't be able to resist making a cöcky funny comment. Could be about anything in the immediate environment or whatever comes to mind.

She laughs, we talk. Many times I don't go for a number, but I'm working on that. At the moment I talk to any girl of mating age, even the ones who aren't that hot, since I'm not so hot myself right now. If she's with her dude, I'll engage both of them, just to talk.

Cold approach is weird. But being right next to a girl and saying nothing? That's weird. Hell, it's even weirder than cold approach in my book. I literally can't resist opening a girl if she's in my vicinity. I don't need IOIs to do it either.

Call it a cool approach if you must. Cool because you're just being a cool guy who makes her enjoy herself, and cool because you didn't chase her like a cold approach, but she didn't give you IOIs like a warm approach, either.

There are a few members on here who do hot approaches, like @In2theGame who can advise you on those. You need to be peak SMV for that. I've only tried it once, but it worked.

Chronocidal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm assuming you ask regarding any COVID symptoms during the text-messaging after getting her number?

What are hot approaches?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many times I don't go for a number, but I'm working on that.
Then what's the point if you don't number close? You are not voluntarily standing next to someone on a check-out line so I don't get that perspective that it's weird to be in a line and not talk. I never see people talk, 90% of the time, to strangers, in a line. If you go up to someone and just stand and stare at them, then that is weird.

"Cool approaching" still sounds difficult. You have 2 meter social distancing and everyone has the plague. You are more concerned about going home without Covid19 than getting a phone number. How do you navigate this?

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm assuming you ask regarding any COVID symptoms during the text-messaging after getting her number?

What are hot approaches?
Then what's the point if you don't number close? You are not voluntarily standing next to someone on a check-out line so I don't get that perspective that it's weird to be in a line and not talk. I never see people talk, 90% of the time, to strangers, in a line. If you go up to someone and just stand and stare at them, then that is weird.

"Cool approaching" still sounds difficult. You have 2 meter social distancing and everyone has the plague. You are more concerned about going home without Covid19 than getting a phone number. How do you navigate this?
The point is to stop myself nodding off from boredom. Running errands is a chore. Joking around with strangers helps pass the time.

I haven't been as busy during the post lockdown, but things are pretty much back to normal here now. Covid was never a big deal down south. No social distancing here, just masks inside stores, and not always.

A hot approach is going straight for a kiss with a complete stranger without even saying hello. Some top SMV guys can do it easily in clubs. I did it during the day, although I went for a hug instead. Still smashed after.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point is to stop myself nodding off from boredom. Running errands is a chore. Joking around with strangers helps pass the time.

I haven't been as busy during the post lockdown, but things are pretty much back to normal here now. Covid was never a big deal down south. No social distancing here, just masks inside stores, and not always.

A hot approach is going straight for a kiss with a complete stranger without even saying hello. Some top SMV guys can do it easily in clubs. I did it during the day, although I went for a hug instead. Still smashed after.
So weight control or losing weight if obese is very important. If you are too fat then it does not work?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think day game has been misunderstood by so many guys.

Guys are interpreting day game as purposely going out with the intention of meeting women.

But I think day game would yield better results if it's incorporated into your daily routine - it's something you do while you're out running errands or going about your personal business.

For example, I was at walmart and a cute 20-something girl asked me if I wanted to buy a plastic bag to which I politely declined. She then looked at all the screws, brackets, and clamps I was buying and asked me what I was doing, to which I responded that I'm building a home gym. We briefly chatted a while and she said it was awesome that I was building my own gym equipment and that she hoped to see me "soon" with a big bright eyes (which meant she was smiling underneath her face mask).....

Another example: I was at the bank bringing in some change and told the cute Latina teller that I'm doing a civic duty by depositing my change since we're in the middle of a national coin shortage. She was giddy and started touching her hair and arching her back and sticking her t1ts out at me....she may as well have pressed her breasts up against the glass panel with how blatant she was flashing me her chest..... I told her that I have a whole bucket of change at home and will probably make multiple trips to which she (just like the walmart girl) said she "hoped to see me soon".....

I've had so many positive experiences with women during this pandemic with them being overtly flirtatious, but I do admit I haven't had much luck as far as closing the deal (getting between they legs)....

But the lessen is: day game generally yields better interactions if it's something you do while going about your day. Purposely going out with the intention of meeting women doesn't work too well.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think day game has been misunderstood by so many guys.

Guys are interpreting day game as purposely going out with the intention of meeting women.

But I think day game would yield better results if it's incorporated into your daily routine - it's something you do while you're out running errands or going about your personal business.
You got worst results when your intention was to go out to meet women or are you just Chadsplaining?

Xenom0rph said:
For example, I was at walmart and a cute 20-something girl asked me if I wanted to buy a plastic bag to which I politely declined. She then looked at all the screws, brackets, and clamps I was buying and asked me what I was doing, to which I responded that I'm building a home gym. We briefly chatted a while and she said it was awesome that I was building my own gym equipment and that she hoped to see me "soon" with a big bright eyes (which meant she was smiling underneath her face mask).....
So you feel validated by a cashier working at Walmart?

Xenom0rph said:
Another example: I was at the bank bringing in some change and told the cute Latina teller that I'm doing a civic duty by depositing my change since we're in the middle of a national coin shortage. She was giddy and started touching her hair and arching her back and sticking her t1ts out at me....she may as well have pressed her breasts up against the glass panel with how blatant she was flashing me her chest..... I told her that I have a whole bucket of change at home and will probably make multiple trips to which she (just like the walmart girl) said she "hoped to see me soon".....
You are getting validation from hired-guns, that are going to be like that, even if it was an older grey-haired white guy, and think this is something to write home about? Even if it meant something it is not a reflection on game, it's a reflection on your own looks, her preferences, and what mood she is in at the moment.

Xenom0rph said:
I've had so many positive experiences with women during this pandemic with them being overtly flirtatious, but I do admit I haven't had much luck as far as closing the deal (getting between they legs)....
That's the point of being intentional. You actually capitalize on how a woman is behaving towards you, step up the game and then close the deal. Maybe you are a Chadlite on the looks scale or an upper tier normie. Lets take that for argument sake. You still have to be intentional to close. Otherwise all you are doing is "feeling validated" that lower status hired guns being flirtatious with you and calling that game and think that means something. Any one of these girls can be doing that to the next guy or even an old guy.

If you can't capitalize even on a scenario where you are shooting fish in a barrel, then you are either in monk-mode MTGOW or don't have any effective game. You are not there to feel nice that a HIRED GUN is being nice with you or flirting. Isn't that what being a beta-male or worst, omega male is all about? In fact, if you are that stoked over random cashiers being nice with you then it means you are thirsty.

Xenom0rph said:
But the lessen is: day game generally yields better interactions if it's something you do while going about your day. Purposely going out with the intention of meeting women doesn't work too well.
This is really sad. You even call this a lesson. Wow.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got worst results when your intention was to go out to meet women or are you just Chadsplaining?

So you feel validated by a cashier working at Walmart?

You are getting validation from hired-guns, that are going to be like that, even if it was an older grey-haired white guy, and think this is something to write home about? Even if it meant something it is not a reflection on game, it's a reflection on your own looks, her preferences, and what mood she is in at the moment.

That's the point of being intentional. You actually capitalize on how a woman is behaving towards you, step up the game and then close the deal. Maybe you are a Chadlite on the looks scale or an upper tier normie. Lets take that for argument sake. You still have to be intentional to close. Otherwise all you are doing is "feeling validated" that lower status hired guns being flirtatious with you and calling that game and think that means something. Any one of these girls can be doing that to the next guy or even an old guy.

If you can't capitalize even on a scenario where you are shooting fish in a barrel, then you are either in monk-mode MTGOW or don't have any effective game. You are not there to feel nice that a HIRED GUN is being nice with you or flirting. Isn't that what being a beta-male or worst, omega male is all about? In fact, if you are that stoked over random cashiers being nice with you then it means you are thirsty.

This is really sad. You even call this a lesson. Wow.

I'm having trouble understanding why you're so triggered by what I wrote.....

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But I think day game would yield better results if it's incorporated into your daily routine - it's something you do while you're out running errands or going about your personal business.[/QUOTEI]
I always notice attractive women when I'm out, and if I feel like it I will talk to them. I have a girlfriend, so I'm not trying to game them, but there are always women when you go out to run errands or whatever. I see them as being there to add to the fun, they're part of the rich tapestry of the world.

I posted a video awhile back from Alexander Grance, who said you should never look at women when you're out. I really disagree with that concept completely. If you don't notice the women around you, you're not going to interact with them. What is the point of building more walls around yourself?

Guys here used to always talk about how an "alpha male" always makes and maintains eye contact with those around him. And I've seen some videos saying how maintaining eye contact with women is a way of establishing dominance over them (the person who looks away first is submissive). I wouldn't take it that far, but how can you make eye contact if you never look at women? That idea seems ridiculous to me.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm having trouble understanding why you're so triggered by what I wrote.....
I'm not triggered, I'm being logical. You were trying to make an irrational point.

For the record, I have some nice cashier connections, and even got a number close from a cashier as recent as this year. If this is a standard of measuring success, then we have the same level of success at day-game if you want to call it that. If you are thirsty enough, these low-level social interactions are going to stoke you. Just because something stokes you doesn't mean you are successful.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not triggered, I'm being logical. You were trying to make an irrational point.

For the record, I have some nice cashier connections, and even got a number close from a cashier as recent as this year. If this is a standard of measuring success, then we have the same level of success at day-game if you want to call it that. If you are thirsty enough, these low-level social interactions are going to stoke you. Just because something stokes you doesn't mean you are successful.

My friend, I think you're projecting your perspectives onto me. These interactions aren't a source of validation for me, I bring them up to illustrate a point that social interactions with women are something that should occur as a man goes about his business. Purposely going out during the day to run day game only makes a guy look creepy.....

I also don't consider these interactions a success, as noted above, I mentioned that I haven't had much luck closing the deal. And it's mainly because I'm not even really trying to close the deal. Trying too hard to close the deal just increases the creep factor. Instead, I prefer to let things run their course.

Also, we must put things into perspective, in this COVID19 environment employees are told to encourage people to "get in and out as fast as possible" because they don't want people hanging out inside too long and coughing/sneezing/breathing in the air indoors which spreads infection. And yet these women go out of their way to initiate and prolong conversation with me.... I'm not the one initiating conversation.....

I think it's fair to assume that if a woman initiates and prolongs conversation that it qualifies as flirtation......

lostintime

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't do anything unless I get the eyes from her first. Either fluttering or looking down. I'm fortunate in that regard that when I'm taking care of myself (eating right, lifting weights) that I do get looks. But still, even then I got to have the confidence to do it (comes and goes randomly for me).

But to answer your question.

1. no venue is off limits for an approach w/ me. I've even approached at trade shows that I've had to go to for work on the show floor when the events been going on. But again, and 2., I gotta get the eyes first. Or the hair flip or whatever. If I don't see that, I don't make an attempt. Definitely limits my opportunities I'm sure, but that's where my game is at right now.

Chronocidal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would note that asking someone for her number can be done at a distance. Other things, e.g. kino, not so much. So yes, it likely is difficult, at least in that any aspect of one's repertoire involving physical proximity may not be usable at an initial encounter.

Sure, nobody likes to have to ask "Wouldst thou have the plague?", but some of us might have older relatives and/or might live in regions where COVID is still a nasty issue. (Thus my question as to when one asks about symptoms--those in areas where COVID's not so extreme a problem might not feel the need to do so.)

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend, I think you're projecting your perspectives onto me. These interactions aren't a source of validation for me, I bring them up to illustrate a point that social interactions with women are something that should occur as a man goes about his business.
It sounds like it is a major source of validation for you. You are making a point that there are hired gun cashiers that are nice to people and some of them may be flirtatious. These are not people that you've met in the line of a store, inside the store itself, but people who are paid to be nice with you, so it's not a genuine social interaction in the first place.

As I've said before, I've run across cashiers as well and have number closed one, so if you haven't got there or further than that then I don't see what the big deal is. What am I missing? What am I projecting?

Xenom0roph said:
Purposely going out during the day to run day game only makes a guy look creepy.....
Then you don't understand day game, or game in general. If you are waiting for women to throw themselves on you then you would not need game. If you are worried about looking creepy then you are too self conscious to even practice any game. An alpha male knows what he wants and goes after it. You are passively just observing how women are reacting to your looks but not doing anything about it.
If you are not closing, then you are no better than another guy who is not getting attention at all, and even worst than if someone is working hard at game, not initially getting the attention you are, but is getting an occasional close here and there. If you are not closing then you are losing.

I'm sorry, but with me, I feel the more flirtatious and nice a hot woman is to me, if it's not closed, then I feel worst about the day than if nothing happened at all. I can't stand the "what ifs". It's like passing up a thousand dollars or a million dollars. Feeling that I passed something that I was entitled to leaves a feeling of regret that makes you think. There are at least a couple of "regret threads" that I have posted where I was hoping to deconstruct to disprove nothing was there, that there was no chance or I didn't miss out. So, I don't know how you are wired, but it burns when I miss out on "something" like that.

That woman you write about that was nice to you one day. The next day you see her can be a completely different person. She may not even feel like talking to you. Don't you get that feeling sometimes, these women can change on a dime?

At the end of the day if you are not closing with a great flirtatious experience, then it becomes a memory that you fap about later in the evening. It has no further value than that. I'm not one to make memories with random flirtatious woman so I can think, "what if", and then fap at a potential scenario, or write about it on here. It's better to actually close otherwise, they just remain "what if"s., and there are no shortage of "what if"s around.

Xenom0rph said:
I also don't consider these interactions a success, as noted above, I mentioned that I haven't had much luck closing the deal. And it's mainly because I'm not even really trying to close the deal. Trying too hard to close the deal just increases the creep factor. Instead, I prefer to let things run their course.
That is a MAJOR cop-out. I'm not trying to close the deal either. We are both getting the same results. Nadda. (I'm too confused for that to be a loss to me so a Nadda may not be a bad thing, it may be great)

Xenom0rph said:
Also, we must put things into perspective, in this COVID19 environment employees are told to encourage people to "get in and out as fast as possible" because they don't want people hanging out inside too long and coughing/sneezing/breathing in the air indoors which spreads infection. And yet these women go out of their way to initiate and prolong conversation with me.... I'm not the one initiating conversation.....
Still a cop-out.

Xenom0roph said:
I think it's fair to assume that if a woman initiates and prolongs conversation that it qualifies as flirtation......
So what? If you don't do anything with it then you are just building fantasy in your mind. All you can do is fap on it, while the guy who has her number, or that she is with, HAS HER, while all you have is your hand.

Last edited:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like it is a major source of validation for you. You are making a point that there are hired gun cashiers that are nice to people and some of them may be flirtatious. These are not people that you've met in the line of a store, inside the store itself, but people who are paid to be nice with you, so it's not a genuine social interaction in the first place.

As I've said before, I've run across cashiers as well and have number closed one, so if you haven't got there or further than that then I don't see what the big deal is. What am I missing? What am I projecting?

Then you don't understand day game, or game in general. If you are waiting for women to throw themselves on you then you would not need game. If you are worried about looking creepy then you are too self conscious to even practice any game. An alpha male knows what he wants and goes after it. You are passively just observing how women are reacting to your looks but not doing anything about it.
If you are not closing, then you are no better than another guy who is not getting attention at all, and even worst than if someone is working hard at game, not initially getting the attention you are, but is getting an occasional close here and there. If you are not closing then you are losing.

I'm sorry, but with me, I feel the more flirtatious and nice a hot woman is to me, if it's not closed, then I feel worst about the day than if nothing happened at all. I can't stand the "what ifs". It's like passing up a thousand dollars or a million dollars. Feeling that I passed something that I was entitled to leaves a feeling of regret that makes you think. There are at least a couple of "regret threads" that I have posted where I was hoping to deconstruct to disprove nothing was there, that there was no chance or I didn't miss out. So, I don't know how you are wired, but it burns when I miss out on "something" like that.

That woman you write about that was nice to you one day. The next day you see her can be a completely different person. She may not even feel like talking to you. Don't you get that feeling sometimes, these women can change on a dime?

At the end of the day if you are not closing with a great flirtatious experience, then it becomes a memory that you fap about later in the evening. It has no further value than that. I'm not one to make memories with random flirtatious woman so I can think, "what if", and then fap at a potential scenario, or write about it on here. It's better to actually close otherwise, they just remain "what if"s., and there are no shortage of "what if"s around.

That is a MAJOR cop-out. I'm not trying to close the deal either. We are both getting the same results. Nadda. (I'm too confused for that to be a loss to me so a Nadda may not be a bad thing, it may be great)

Still a cop-out.

So what? If you don't do anything with it then you are just building fantasy in your mind. All you can do is fap on it, while the guy who has her number, or that she is with, HAS HER, while all you have is your hand.

Yo my man, I'm now truly perplexed. You say my OP didn't trigger you yet you type out these emotional responses about how you're vexed by "what if" scenarios.....

I brought up the walmart girl and the Latina bank teller because those interactions occurred earlier today and they were the most recent in my memory so I brought them up as illustrations......

I can understand the argument that employees are encouraged to be friendly with patrons and thus will initiate small talk to be friendly.

But the key difference is that they are the ones prolonging the conversation and they are the ones to keep asking me questions that are, shall we say "exploratory".....they're sizing me up, they're trying to figure me out, they have some sort of curiosity about me..... I'm just trying to pay for my stuff and be on my way but they keep prolonging the conversation.....

I'm not so delusional that I think every interaction with employees is flirtation, but neither am I so oblivious that I would not recognize obvious flirtation.

I've also learned from my own experience and from the experiences of colleagues that even if a woman finds a guy attractive, interesting and charming it's still not a guarantee that she'll jump into bed with him, and no amount of game will sway her otherwise.....

...when a woman engages in flirtation, she does so playfully, she doesn't want to feel obligated to have to move onto the next step..... But most guys are too bull-headed and will try to force the deal to close by asking for a number prematurely which puts the girl in an uncomfortable spot..... If these dudes don't get a fake number, then they will probably get shot down when they call....

There's an old philosophy that I think applies quite well to dating dynamics, it's called "wu wei" which translates to something like "do nothing" or a rather a better translation would mean something like "go with the flow"......

"Go with the flow" is how I personally feel day game should be, it's something you do while you're going about your business around town......

The reality is that it's up to the female to decide if she's willing to move onto the next step, and she'll signal her intention. Most guys won't be able to game their way into closing the deal....

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo my man, I'm now truly perplexed. You say my OP didn't trigger you yet you type out these emotional responses about how you're vexed by "what if" scenarios.....
That's not related to the spirit of your post or any correspondence we have had. "What if" is a good thing and is contra-incel so I don't see how that is triggering. An incel/ethnicel trigger would say "I'm invisible to cashiers, you must be a Chad and just have to show up so you are just Chadsplaining". Being worried about a potential positive outcome out of a great interaction can not be, by definition, an incel trigger. Race was not brought up in my reply either (i.e. discussing the race of the women, etc...). I fail to see how you think I'm triggered by your OP if I did not mention any of these issues.

Xenom0rph said:
There's an old philosophy that I think applies quite well to dating dynamics, it's called "wu wei" which translates to something like "do nothing" or a rather a better translation would mean something like "go with the flow"......

"Go with the flow" is how I personally feel day game should be, it's something you do while you're going about your business around town......

The reality is that it's up to the female to decide if she's willing to move onto the next step, and she'll signal her intention. Most guys won't be able to game their way into closing the deal....
What intention are you waiting for her to signal? Here you are sounding like the women are basically throwing themselves on you.
Women also have a finite amount of time they give to a guy. It's called a "window". For some, the window may be just the moment that you are there. Others, it may be for a little time. However, if a guy doesn't make a move within that "window" then she might move on to someone else and she's gone as far as you are concerned.

Also, what you are writing is totally counter-intuitive because in society, no matter how you cut it, it's the man that makes the first move. If you don't make a move when you are supposed to then the lady (if you are out of her window) may think you are a dork, you aren't dealing with allot of women so you are not suave enough to deal with her, you are just totally out of it, or feel you are a snob or even rude. Saying something like "hey, you know you are cool, can I give you a call sometime?" (you can add stuff to that to tweak it of course), doesn't sound threatening or awkward as a number close. To me it's less awkward or lame than saying "nice meeting you", or "it was nice talking to you", or "thanks for asking me to come again". I feel in these situations you almost have to try.

There is one issue I'll concede. I don't like getting involved with any cashier at a store that I frequent or need to shop. If anything gets awkward then I might have to stop going at the place. That means, if the store has great deals, if it has niche items, or if it's conveniently located and has good hours, then all that can be torpedoed over a woman and it's not right. I'm good with a pleasant interaction where I feel great, or at least passable that I don't feel offended / insulted rather than some potential adventure that could poison going back to the store if it goes sideways.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In modern dating dynamics, one of the most harmful and self-defeating things a guy can do is to give himself ultimatums like:

1. Today I need to approach x number of females
  2. I need to get x numbers
  3. I need to have sex with x females by XX/XX/20XX

Back in the PUA haydays guys would give themselves daily goals to track their progress.

You can force yourself to talk to X number of girls a day, but since it's forced, the conversation comes off as unnatural, uncomfortable, cringe and creepy.

You can try to get X numbers, but who knows if those number are real or if you won't get shot down when you call.

You can try to have sex with X number of women by XX/XX/20XX, but you'll probably have to sleep with some whales to meet that quota.....

These ultimatums will usually only create a negative feedback loop in which a guy meets the quota but had a terrible experience in doing so....and so the dude feels he has to try even harder the next time, which will only exacerbate the situation......

Bull-headed guys who take this ultimatum approach usually end up sabotaging themselves...

In modern courtship, women are the ones to decide if they're in the mood to be flirtatious and they are the ones to decide if they want to move onto the next step.

A guy can't just approach a random girl and put her in a position that forces her to be flirtatious when she's not in the mood - that ain't game, that's just being intrusive....

If a girl wants to flirt with a guy, she'll go out of her way to do so. Either she'll initiate conversation or she'll put herself in his line of sight and send him signals to start talking to her.....

But just because a girl flirts with a guy doesn't mean she wants to start dating or jump into bed with him.

From a woman's perspective, the act of flirtation is a playful act that is enjoyable in the moment. She might want to date, or she might not. She might want to have sex or she might not. To force an obligation on her by asking her for her number (without receiving the proper signal) would kill the enjoyment.......

So the question is: what signal will she send to indicate she wants to move onto the next step?

A good indicator is if she suggests that she hopes she'll see you again:
"Maybe I'll see you around some time."
"Hope to see you soon."
"what days do you usually come here?"

This is usually a pretty good sign that she wants to resume the flirtation and a good time to exchange contact info,.... but it's not guaranteed. Dealing with women is like gambling, there are no guarantees in gambling, there's only probability....

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Women also have a finite amount of time they give to a guy. It's called a "window". For some, the window may be just the moment that you are there. Others, it may be for a little time. However, if a guy doesn't make a move within that "window" then she might move on to someone else and she's gone as far as you are concerned.

Also, what you are writing is totally counter-intuitive because in society, no matter how you cut it, it's the man that makes the first move. If you don't make a move when you are supposed to then the lady (if you are out of her window) may think you are a dork, you aren't dealing with allot of women so you are not suave enough to deal with her, you are just totally out of it, or feel you are a snob or even rude. Saying something like "hey, you know you are cool, can I give you a call sometime?" (you can add stuff to that to tweak it of course), doesn't sound threatening or awkward as a number close. To me it's less awkward or lame than saying "nice meeting you", or "it was nice talking to you", or "thanks for asking me to come again". I feel in these situations you almost have to try.

There is one issue I'll concede. I don't like getting involved with any cashier at a store that I frequent or need to shop. If anything gets awkward then I might have to stop going at the place. That means, if the store has great deals, if it has niche items, or if it's conveniently located and has good hours, then all that can be torpedoed over a woman and it's not right. I'm good with a pleasant interaction where I feel great, or at least passable that I don't feel offended / insulted rather than some potential adventure that could poison going back to the store if it goes sideways.
[/QUOTE]
always go for the close corrector, these girls can get new jobs under your direction-you don't have to stop going to your favourite store just because you're running through all the good bangs.

You mentioned a mall in one of your posts that I actually worked in briefly in a cheap little make-your-own greeting card shop.
I''m envisioning you doing 'food court' game in that mall. Food court game means you have several different places to pull girls from when they take their breaks. They almost always take their 15 min breaks right near whatever fast food place they are working.

Practice there.

Then you'll see the advantages, not disadvantages, to dating multiples within the same employed setting.
Women's indignation always gives way to awe when they see you have the gall to keep showing up trying to date the next girl.

Last edited: