Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So wtf happened this time

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
Before I came to this forum and started using the valuable advice I was getting laid a lot more and with decent girls. It’s only after
Coming here and listening to morons like you that I started getting bad results. Anything is better than the results the advice from here has gotten me
Maybe my fragile memory is failing me again,...you knows us "old guys",...but wasn't you the one a month or so ago making the long post about how you were leaving the forum forever because you were mistreated and none of the advice worked? Maybe not,...us old guys,...we forget things. But if that was you,...hmmm,...you are still here.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not everyone is a good fck man. Some girls ghost after bad sexx. Good sexual viable option for a girl is a process. Alpha fcks beta bucks.
That was not my point. My point is as it is been already mentioned here - let her fantasize and figure out why she wanna fuk with you instead of doing it for herself.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe my fragile memory is failing me again,...you knows us "old guys",...but wasn't you the one a month or so ago making the long post about how you were leaving the forum forever because you were mistreated and none of the advice worked? Maybe not,...us old guys,...we forget things. But if that was you,...hmmm,...you are still here.
I can't recall tbh. Something brought me back regardless. As for being deluded, what I do works and has worked on countless women. So yeah. No other comment is needed in that regard. Maybe I'm not a social "normie" but then if I'm truly autistic I can't change that so there's not point trying.

All this boils down to is this: your advice DOESN'T work. As I have tried it. So I'm blocking you becaused I don't need another beta-who-thinks-hes-alpha grandfather. Mine passed away last year. Bye now.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
An alpha CEO is a Bezos or Gates (crap with women).
Yea, both those two are great examples. Bezos's ex wife became the world's richest woman by divorcing him.
I've met Gates. Large group event, not 1-on-1. I've sat in conference rooms with development teams all day haggling over stuff with Gate's office on the floor above us. I've walked the campus of the "empire" he built. He was great as a CEO and building a company out of a handful of people working out of a hotel room and taking it to a mea corporation. But he was more like an "average guy" with women,...although his money and influence gave him leverage that most of the rest of the world doesn't have.

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is spot on. You gotta shoot your shot. Yes they know you want to fck. Ive said it many times but what she really wants to know is HOW you will get there.
What is your game? Show me you get it. Women are sexual creatures and I will venture to say that most guys I know are more ashamed of their sexuality more then the women they chase.
Women in part wont tolerate being judged or socially shamed.

Like I said remove that barrier with some solid owning your shyt and you have a great base to start off with.
After that point flakes and ghosting dont mean shyt. Move on to something more to your liking.
What your describing is conforming YOUR sexual wants and needs to the girls which she DOES not want. She wants to be dominated and she doesn't want to have to tell you this.
Haven't been on this site for long but this is probably some of the best advice I've seen lately.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Announcing you want a fwb right off the bat is a bit tone deaf, like you sap all the sexual tension out of the air when you do that, it's no longer a spontaneous exciting adventure now it's "Oh this guy wants to ****"

My hardest opener is when I say I'm a contractor who's got his confined space certification, looking for some work, you see it's a game and I'm making it fun for her because I'm allowing her to exist in this space of ambiguity because I don't need assurances, if my foot is in the door, I'm in or im out and that's fine with me, but I'm not holding it against her by looking for an assurance.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Announcing you want a fwb right off the bat is a bit tone deaf, like you sap all the sexual tension out of the air when you do that, it's no longer a spontaneous exciting adventure now it's "Oh this guy wants to ****"

My hardest opener is when I say I'm a contractor who's got his confined space certification, looking for some work, you see it's a game and I'm making it fun for her because I'm allowing her to exist in this space of ambiguity because I don't need assurances, if my foot is in the door, I'm in or im out and that's fine with me, but I'm not holding it against her by looking for an assurance.
Ok but how do you navigate this without wasting your time? God forbid I’m in the friend zone without realizing it because nothing was ever verbalized. That’s the main reason I go for verbalization

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok but how do you navigate this without wasting your time? God forbid I’m in the friend zone without realizing it because nothing was ever verbalized. That’s the main reason I go for verbalization
I don't think verbalizing gets you very far with women. That's just giving them information that they can use against you. What you really want is to get information from them about their interest level and the only way to do that (because talk is cheap) is by meeting them alone and then testing their compliance with escalation.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't a market where your time should be spent chasing, the saturation is 100%, we all know this, so you need to unsaturate, you need to let her chase you and that's how you know, if she's not chasing she's got options and at times, you might feel threatened by those options but they are always going to be there regardless of your performance.

This is why being funny is great, because her getting a laughter payoff is a reward for pursuit, it's a winning game

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't a market where your time should be spent chasing, the saturation is 100%, we all know this, so you need to unsaturate, you need to let her chase you and that's how you know, if she's not chasing she's got options and at times, you might feel threatened by those options but they are always going to be there regardless of your performance.

This is why being funny is great, because her getting a laughter payoff is a reward for pursuit, it's a winning game
Ok well I don’t do humour. It’s a disaster when I try so I need something I can work with. Stringpuller said be more sexual and descriptive

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok well I don’t do humour. It’s a disaster when I try so I need something I can work with. Stringpuller said be more sexual and descriptive
Being interesting takes 2 things, an observation and a feeling of it, the thing is today we have to do this dance tactfully because of the rampant political consciousness and there are 2 venues that they haven't touched yet, Sex and Humor. Point blank, if a woman is letting you talk to her sexy, she'll let you speak to her in any capacity devoid of politics.

What im saying is that if you don't do Humor, you don't do sex talk either, because the two are of the same cloth, for now.

Observation and feeling, the contrast makes it funny or confusing, the aligning of the observation and feeling often invokes tension from being so direct, either way you have the capacity to capture her attention easily, because your pictures are doing 90% of the work in the first place.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being interesting takes 2 things, an observation and a feeling of it, the thing is today we have to do this dance tactfully because of the rampant political consciousness and there are 2 venues that they haven't touched yet, Sex and Humor. Point blank, if a woman is letting you talk to her sexy, she'll let you speak to her in any capacity devoid of politics.

What im saying is that if you don't do Humor, you don't do sex talk either, because the two are of the same cloth, for now.

Observation and feeling, the contrast makes it funny or confusing, the aligning of the observation and feeling often invokes tension from being so direct, either way you have the capacity to capture her attention easily, because your pictures are doing 90% of the work in the first place.
Yeah none of that makes sense to me. Like I said, humour isn’t my thing. I’m not going to try and grow wings and then try to learn to fly. I’d rather accept my disability and work with what I got. Play the hand im dealt, etc.

I’ve talked sexy to women before, but being direct sexual is better than trying to evoke lust in my experience. For whatever reason, I don’t translate well to others

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah none of that makes sense to me. Like I said, humour isn’t my thing. I’m not going to try and grow wings and then try to learn to fly. I’d rather accept my disability and work with what I got. Play the hand im dealt, etc.

I’ve talked sexy to women before, but being direct sexual is better than trying to evoke lust in my experience. For whatever reason, I don’t translate well to others
But this is what im saying, you've had success without having to be funny, which means your a good looking guy who is trying to hard, its no different than this guy at my gym, he has these massive arms and is jacked, 7'5 tall and walks around the gym because he's already maxxed out so what is he doing at the gym? He's totally available and it's disgusting to women, I wish I could take a picture of this guy to show you all, I watched him struggle to have a conversation with a child, it was embarrassing.

So your right, you shouldn't do the Humor thing, but if your gonna avoid playing into your weaknesses, why not steer playing into your strengths, get some pictures done, take some time with it, even better do a video if your not photogenic.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But this is what im saying, you've had success without having to be funny, which means your a good looking guy who is trying to hard, its no different than this guy at my gym, he has these massive arms and is jacked, 7'5 tall and walks around the gym because he's already maxxed out so what is he doing at the gym? He's totally available and it's disgusting to women, I wish I could take a picture of this guy to show you all, I watched him struggle to have a conversation with a child, it was embarrassing.

So your right, you shouldn't do the Humor thing, but if your gonna avoid playing into your weaknesses, why not steer playing into your strengths, get some pictures done, take some time with it, even better do a video if your not photogenic.
Oh I see what you’re saying. This actually makes sense because I was suspecting I seem too eager perhaps.

So how do you not be too eager or too available as you say without the girl losing interest? Because I’ve had that before too where it’s a kind of damned if I do, damned if I don’t situation in that I try not to seem to eager but they lose interest and yet if I try to get the interest back, I show my hand as being too eager.

I’m kind of a sex addict so I am always eager to get new girls so that is a natural state for me. Even when I’m having regular sex I’ve noticed myself talking to new girls almost more eagerly than when I’ve gone long dry spells. Almost as if the more sex I get the more needy for it I become

TheProspect

Reaction score
A good way to learn and self-reflect (in order to identify where you went wrong and make the necessary changes to get the results you're looking for) is to actually consider the advice you receive with an open-mind, after all you asked for it.

Instead, in this thread @SargeMaximus, you have chosen to either disregard or argue with nearly every member who went out of their way to try and help you.

I am locking this thread -- You already have the solutions to your problem in the responses you received. I suggest you drop your ego and re-read the responses you got with an open-mind. Self-examination can be difficult and painful, but it necessary in order for you to grow.

Furthermore, you needlessly insulted two members within this thread simply because you disagreed with them. I am pointing this out publicly to let all members know that resorting to insults during a disagreement is inappropriate and against forum rules. @SargeMaximus, you can expect my formal warning message shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.