Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So what's your baldness situation?

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Save up a few grand and get a hair transplant. The only thing worse than being a manlet is baldceling.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep it trimmed short. Dont shave it. Most guys with shaved heads look hideous. This is option 2 if transplant doesnt work.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get a hair transplant either own it or start scalp massages and switch up your diet. A family member commented how my hair is thicker in the back. She didn't know I do scalp massages to break up the fibrosis never told her. I do them everyday for 10 minutes. It's pretty cool my scalp itches and I can feel my skin loosing up

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
pattern 1, class 4

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
None to mild, little thinning on top and corners and sometimes receding on the corners, but I’m 30 and this has been so gradual I have a good 10 years I hope before action is needed.

I’ve been slowly greying since about 16, it’s ramping up now, people comment on my greys, I cut my hair short and you can’t see them. Hasn’t really put any women off AFAIK

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
None at all, in fact my hair seems to be healthier now at 36 than when I was young. I think that’s why a lot of women think I look younger than I really am, plus I don’t have any gray hair at all. I did run into a girl awhile back and she told me she was only in to bald guys, so hair isn’t everything I guess.lol

RickTheToad

Reaction score
This should be sticked. This is what I did and many of my friends and collegues followed the same forumla. My hair is as thick now as it was prior to the hair shedding.

Finasteride / Minoxidil (also available from a dermatologist with an RX)

Toco-Sorb (take daily)

Biotin (take daily)

Ketoconazole Shampoo (also available from a dermatologist with an RX) - use twice a week

Lipogaine Shampoo (use daily)

Lipogaine Conditioner (use daily)

Scalp Massager Anti Hair Loss Hair Growth Comb (stimulate hair follicle growth)

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pattern 1, class 4
Same here

This should be sticked. This is what I did and many of my friends and collegues followed the same forumla. My hair is as thick now as it was prior to the hair shedding.

Finasteride / Minoxidil (also available from a dermatologist with an RX)

Toco-Sorb (take daily)

Biotin (take daily)

Ketoconazole Shampoo (also available from a dermatologist with an RX) - use twice a week

Lipogaine Shampoo (use daily)

Lipogaine Conditioner (use daily)

Scalp Massager Anti Hair Loss Hair Growth Comb (stimulate hair follicle growth)
Do you have any sides from lipogaine? I read it has some DHT blocker altought they get on the scalp only.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Same here

Do you have any sides from lipogaine? I read it has some DHT blocker altought they get on the scalp only.
I just use the Lipogaine for shampoo and conditioner. All men around 30 start to thin their hair. If you catch it early enough, your hair will grow back and be nice and thick. I had it thin in the front and back sides. With the regimen listed above, all reversed and under control. However, you must get a minoxidil / finasteride topical solution like I listed above. I think it costs around 30 bucks a month on average all in. Not a bad price to grow hair. I also only spray my hair now once a day in the morning, so no need to spray twice a day, which cuts down on cost. In the beginning, I did use it twice a day for about 3 - 6 months or so just get things going. Now it's just a maintenance thing. Zero side effects since nothing is ingested. It's all topical.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just use the Lipogaine for shampoo and conditioner. All men around 30 start to thin their hair. If you catch it early enough, your hair will grow back and be nice and thick. I had it thin in the front and back sides. With the regimen listed above, all reversed and under control. However, you must get a minoxidil / finasteride topical solution like I listed above. I think it costs around 30 bucks a month on average all in. Not a bad price to grow hair. I also only spray my hair now once a day in the morning, so no need to spray twice a day, which cuts down on cost. In the beginning, I did use it twice a day for about 3 - 6 months or so just get things going. Now it's just a maintenance thing. Zero side effects since nothing is ingested. It's all topical.
Finasteride, I aint touching that sh1t, I need that DHT for being mentally sharp and physically strong.

I'm in my mid 30s, I'm ready to go full bruce willis if the other option is messing up with my androgens.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Finasteride, I aint touching that sh1t, I need that DHT for being mentally sharp and physically strong.

I'm in my mid 30s, I'm ready to go full bruce willis if the other option is messing up with my androgens.
Topical finasteride is needed to suppress the DHT in your hair follicles. No way around that unless surgery. Even then, you'd still need to take Finasteride in order to prevent DHT from attacking those hair follicles as well.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Topical finasteride is needed to suppress the DHT in your hair follicles. No way around that unless surgery. Even then, you'd still need to take Finasteride in order to prevent DHT from attacking those hair follicles as well.
Does the topical applications mess with our test levels?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Does the topical applications mess with our test levels?
Only DHT. My testostorne levels are as high now as they were prior to starting this regimen 8+ years ago.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only DHT. My testostorne levels are as high now as they were prior to starting this regimen 8+ years ago.

DHT doesnt effect strength or mental clarity?