So much wasted potential

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Why is being a nice guy the fall of man? It is denying who we are. It is denying OUR POTENTIAL. We have so much potential it is insane. Straight up insanity. Think about it. Really F U C K I N G think about it.

A reptile would NEVER dream of flying.
Flying? What the hell? But it did. That is evolution. It ****ing FLEW. A THING ON THE GROUND IS NOW IN THE SKY. THINK ABOUT IT.

Now if a reptile can FLY, what can us HUMANS do?!?!?!?!?!? There is so much potential that it is mind boggling. Your dreams CAN come true. If a person with utmost determination and working with the laws of nature can do anything!!!
Arnold schwarzenegger became a fricking actor. AN ACTOR. People LAUGHED in his face when a huge bodybuilder wanted to ACT. If HE can do that, what can WE do. Jesus christ. You can be anybody you ****ing want to be. Grab your balls and say **** you to the haters as you accomplish your dreams. Get it done and get whats yours.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Why is being a nice guy the fall of man? It is denying who we are. It is denying OUR POTENTIAL. We have so much potential it is insane. Straight up insanity. Think about it. Really F U C K I N G think about it.

A reptile would NEVER dream of flying.
Flying? What the hell? But it did. That is evolution. It ****ing FLEW. A THING ON THE GROUND IS NOW IN THE SKY. THINK ABOUT IT.

Now if a reptile can FLY, what can us HUMANS do?!?!?!?!?!? There is so much potential that it is mind boggling. Your dreams CAN come true. If a person with utmost determination and working with the laws of nature can do anything!!!
Arnold schwarzenegger became a fricking actor. AN ACTOR. People LAUGHED in his face when a huge bodybuilder wanted to ACT. If HE can do that, what can WE do. Jesus christ. You can be anybody you ****ing want to be. Grab your balls and say **** you to the haters as you accomplish your dreams. Get it done and get whats yours.
Arnold is Alpha af, not many man can be that great

GrowingPains

Senior Don Juan

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Anyone else thing Jesus was the most "alpha" dude there is? I mean he has balls. He is the most celebrated and famous man to date. And that is even after 2000 years!! Imagine what it would be like to be in the same room as him. When he says he is the messenger of God or the Heavens, I think he is referring to that divine spirit in all of us and that he just gave himself PERMISSION to do what he wanted and say what he wanted without any fear of repercussion.
I think the reason he was so hated by the church was that they were jealous. I truly believe the church was made to get money from the masses who were too scared and fearful to think for themselves so they use God as their savior. You can see this with cases like Jim Jones where he took desperate people and told them to follow him as he was their savior. The church hated Jesus' status and fame and thus tried to cut him down.

You can see this with beta males who smirk at the alpha at the club or try to start stuff with him. It is because he has the light and they don't. He is abundant and they are not. The strong will ALWAYS be hated by the weak. The weak justify their deficiencies by either blaming it on others or by trying to cut everyone else down so that they can be as miserable as them.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
To those who like to drink and do drugs, keep in mind our MIND is what makes us superior to animals. Remember that before you smoke that kush or pick up that glass.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
To those who like to drink and do drugs, keep in mind our MIND is what makes us superior to animals. Remember that before you smoke that kush or pick up that glass.
Moderate consumption of Marijuana is fine, alcohol should be cut out its a disgusting habit. Some of my greatest discoveries and thoughts philosophies were when I was high

Moderate consumption of Marijuana is fine, alcohol should be cut out its a disgusting habit. Some of my greatest discoveries and thoughts philosophies were when I was high
Yup and some of my worst moments in sex and some of my most expensive toys were destroyed by booze.

Pot on the otherhand, nothing wrong with smoking a little pot. Smoking a J with a girl you just started dating is one of the finer moments in life.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Anyone else thing Jesus was the most "alpha" dude there is? I mean he has balls. He is the most celebrated and famous man to date. And that is even after 2000 years!! Imagine what it would be like to be in the same room as him. When he says he is the messenger of God or the Heavens, I think he is referring to that divine spirit in all of us and that he just gave himself PERMISSION to do what he wanted and say what he wanted without any fear of repercussion.
I think the reason he was so hated by the church was that they were jealous. I truly believe the church was made to get money from the masses who were too scared and fearful to think for themselves so they use God as their savior. You can see this with cases like Jim Jones where he took desperate people and told them to follow him as he was their savior. The church hated Jesus' status and fame and thus tried to cut him down.

You can see this with beta males who smirk at the alpha at the club or try to start stuff with him. It is because he has the light and they don't. He is abundant and they are not. The strong will ALWAYS be hated by the weak. The weak justify their deficiencies by either blaming it on others or by trying to cut everyone else down so that they can be as miserable as them.
I still find this rich, you belive in storys who was made after 200 years his dead, but I have to give it to the dude who made the books, the dude made several people worship a bastard

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
I still find this rich, you belive in storys who was made after 200 years his dead, but I have to give it to the dude who made the books, the dude made several people worship a bastard
Lmfao your implying I believe in the made up stories of Jesus l. He was real and he sparked something out of nothing. The essence of being “alpha”

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Murkserious

Master Don Juan
There's historical evidence Jesus was a real man, it's whether you believe his claims to be the son of God that is in question. It's ignorant people like you that frustrate me.

sosousage

Master Don Juan

yes walking on water and spawning food was alpha as fuc

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
There's historical evidence Jesus was a real man, it's whether you believe his claims to be the son of God that is in question. It's ignorant people like you that frustrate me.
back at you, since you lost the meaning, but moving on, I will not bother to answer this anymore like atom asked

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
back at you, since you lost the meaning, but moving on, I will not bother to answer this anymore like atom asked
Read my original post. The walking on water and turning water into wine is a metaphor for what we are capable of. We are STILL in the process of evolving. The difference between us and animals is that we can CONSIOUSLY choose who and what we will become. Will you be a bum or a successful brilliant accomplished millionaire. Your choice.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

lamath

Master Don Juan
Jesus was probably real but most stories about him either exaggeration or fiction imo

Back to discussion
idk if some ppl have read Arnold Bio
lots of things to learn about being alpha, bb is only a small part of it.,
His mindset was incredible.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Being nice isn’t the fall of man. The nice part is problematic when it comes from a disingenuous place and is manipulative.

The bigger issue is that with technology humans have become soft. The other issue is that technology has allowed humans to evade potential Malthusian events.

We’ve also become a culture that abhors responsibility.

Things will get better once we get back to a place where we are forced to learn survival skills.