Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So many guys (30's and 40') are GD Slobs!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not too old to jump on Testosterone.
Testosterone is not a problem. In fact, I have so much of it that I had Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia at a young age. If I TestosteroneMaxxed, I wouldn't be able to urinate. :eek: :eek: :eek:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They’ve settled down with someone & believe the bluepill that looks don’t matter once you’re married. Hahaha.
Well, if they got married and have children, at least they could say that they have - the words of Rollo Tommassi - "solved their reproductive problem".

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fancy clothes mean S when it's 90% about genetics.

Even training or eating junk probably depends on how we're biologically built...those programmed to dominate need no motivation to train or hit hard workouts.

Hair, height and body ratios dont depend on your "confidence" which is why a chad with a tracksuit score more than average joes with design clothes...it's not any different than those middle aged women buying 1000 euros clothes to "capture the attention of men" as if their eggs aint rotten cause she has a prada bag.

When I was out of shape no amount of fancy clothes gave me the bonus that a jacked body gives me now even when I go to the grocery store in blue jeans and a grey tank top.

When it comes of "style" its not any different than "game" it's all about not fvking it up rather than doing some magic you cant back up.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fancy clothes mean S when it's 90% about genetics.

Even training or eating junk probably depends on how we're biologically built...those programmed to dominate need no motivation to train or hit hard workouts.

Hair, height and body ratios dont depend on your "confidence" which is why a chad with a tracksuit score more than average joes with design clothes...it's not any different than those middle aged women buying 1000 euros clothes to "capture the attention of men" as if their eggs aint rotten cause she has a prada bag.

When I was out of shape no amount of fancy clothes gave me the bonus that a jacked body gives me now even when I go to the grocery store in blue jeans and a grey tank top.

When it comes of "style" its not any different than "game" it's all about not fvking it up rather than doing some magic you cant back up.
It’s not a bad idea to wear something that someone can easily comment on.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're basically saying that they are getting their "quick blasts" by getting their pistons in the engine block pumping rather than their own piston pumping inside of a vajaya (and its own "quick blast :mad::mad::mad::mad: ).
exactly, its the way forward.

these guys dont even roam the internet, I know many of them.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m convinced that women look less for “aesthetically pleasing” men than for men who project self-respect.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m convinced that women look less for “aesthetically pleasing” men than for men who project self-respect.
your perspective is from later in life. for 20-45 looks are important. girls can for sure be gamed and self-respect is a huge plus for that to work but it takes time. the younger guys can initially skip some of that if they have the right looks. older guys, we really depend on self-respect and other character traits.

older women can catch our hearts with some time, but young ones with looks can catch us quickly. same thing the other way.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've said this on here before, but being 6'3"/200 with a full head of hair isn't nearly the advantage at 20 that it is at 50. The reason is that most guys really let themselves go as they age. Every other thread on here talks about "the wall" for women but the reality is that there are way, way more attractive middle aged women than there are men. Fat slobs, who eat and drink too much are the rule among most men as they age so if you work hard to stay fit, dress well to show that fact off and are well groomed with respect to your hair you are automatically top 10% in the attractiveness department. Doesn't mean you don't need a job or a personality but its a good start.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo has a Youtube channel, listening to him live... He's good but he goes alot on the offensive recently especially the jordan peterson daughter. He aims to make a living of youtube. I started his book and his channel... it's gold info if you filter the emotions out (i am cold like that)