Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

so epstein hung himself are you surprised

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Right, because you still advocate that a 14 year old CHILD lured to a mansion, by a very powerful man, to give him a $100 MASSAGE knows exactly what " the real deal " is, and deserves every bit of what she gets.

Good deal
LMAO. My god you really are going against this responsibility point. Stop thinking about yourself.

These guys talk about entitlement and zero responsibility all the time. Then at least one cuckable turns it around with you.
The only person who says she deserves it is you. Not one man has even eluded to that.

You recite that stuff perfectly. Straight out of a playbook verbatim. I’m not in your sick reality lady.

Epic days out.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO. My god you really are going against this responsibility point. Stop thinking about yourself.

These guys talk about entitlement and zero responsibility all the time. Then at least one cuckable turns it around with you.
The only person who says she deserves it is you. Not one man has even eluded to that.

You recite that stuff perfectly. Straight out of a playbook verbatim. I’m not in your sick reality lady.

Epic days out.
Lol you keep trying to deflect the conversation by attempting to push some imaginary button, one that you hope I have, by telling me I'm talking about myself. Sorry buddy, I'm not biting. There's no button to push, it's only your sad attempt to hopefully deflect and derail the fact that you advocate child rape.

I've captured all your posts where you and @Spaz and @wifehunter not only refer to these children as "women" but continually call these children the perpetrators. Try to deflect, try to deny, peace out all you want, it's all captured up there.

Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back on topic
Nope, not surprised Epstein hung himself.

Prison was going to be very hard on him, inmates hurt pedophiles. If he wanted to cut a deal he was going to have to turn a whole heck of a lot of high powered people in. So then, if he gets a reduced sentence, he will be shunned when he gets out, and poor.

Shunned and poor or fvcked with in jail because he's a pedophile. There's no winning.

He tied a sheet to the top bunk, leaned forward, buckled his knees and killed himself. Feet touching the floor.

Coward

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all know some guys on here ain't right in their heads...

If anyone thinks a 14yo was into getting f*cked by old ugly dudes for money, there's something wrong with you. The same people can justify a 12yo or a 10yo...may be even younger? The type of people that Epstein was pimping for. This is what's wrong with the world.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@Spaz and @Epic Days disagree. They believe these 14 year old girls were happy to trade sex for money. They disagree that 14 year old girls can be groomed and manipulated. They both are sick and tired of children being portrayed as innocent and victims when the children are manipulative charlatans
Spaz...Spaz...Spaz.

Tsk..Tsk..Tsk.

A woman can groom her daughter not to put her finger in a fire.

But she can't groom her daughter to not take money from old men.

Impressive.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I agree. One 14-year-old may be more mature than another 20-year-old, but the law has to draw a line in the sand and it's 18 or 16 depending on where you live.

The more important question is what real bearing does this have on anyone's life other than those directly affected?

The News truly is Soap Opera Digest.
Of course its morally reprehensible.

Which society would agree to what has happened? Even the North Koreans would be repulsed by it.

But we all know no amount of laws will stop a man who has decided to prey on women, young or old.

This is what many here are missing.

You can blame the man, or catch him in the act, but it's all after the fact.

Damage is done.

But no one here questions the values instilled within those girls, why?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But we all know no amount of laws will stop a man who has decided to prey on women, young or old.

Damage is done.

Because the girls were not charged with ignorance in a court of law. It is not their fault if their parents failed them.

You can just as easily argue that no amount of instilled values will stop a teenage girl from taking easy money from a predator.

The same as I wouldn't blame a teenage boy for following a pedo-priest to his rectory for whatever ostensible reason was presented.

Plenty of adolescents raised by good parents with values make poor decisions, sometimes with fatal consequences.

And that the law failed to prevent it is irrelevant. He took the risk and the law caught up with him.

I was being sarcastic. Lol
Of course she’s responsible for her actions
Okay, so you've clarified yourself. We all are responsible for our actions, but Epstein was the adult in the room. I doubt the girls involved knew the full weight of the consequences for the actions they took.

But even supposing they had the brain of a rational adult male (remember, Sosuave says grown women are illogical and irrational), any reading of the situation still puts the blame on Epstein. He lured and groomed and fukked underage kids. They lacked common sense, but he's the one lacking what Spaz refers to as "values."

And we don't know whether any of these females have privately accepted responsibility for their mistakes. Just because they're not doing it on-camera doesn't mean they don't regret their judgment. They're not going to issue a statement saying "I was an idiot when I was 14" right before a trial. And they're not going to do it for your personal satisfaction. None of it absolves Epstein, anyway.

Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Which society would agree to what has happened? Even the North Koreans would be repulsed by it.

Damage is done.

Sorry, you can't now change your pedophelia supporting beliefs. You clearly stated that the children are to blame and the adult is innocent. You confirmed your belief that the children are to blame for the behavior of the person who groomed and then molested them. Check. You are sick in the head.

You always purport 'King of the land' and 'Superior intellect' on these boards and you try to govern everyone's thoughts, and guide them with your self proclaimed 'intelligence and superiority', yet you blame the children when the parents don't parent them correctly? Your intellect is severely lacking and damaged

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Because the girls were not charged with ignorance in a court of law. It is not their fault if their parents failed them.

You can just as easily argue that no amount of instilled values will stop a teenage girl from taking easy money from a predator.

The same as I wouldn't blame a teenage boy for following a pedo-priest to his rectory for whatever ostensible reason was presented.

Plenty of adolescents raised by good parents with values make poor decisions, sometimes with fatal consequences.

And that the law failed to prevent it is irrelevant. He took the risk and the law caught up with him.
Then I'll be clear in my response to you.

Did the perp got what he deserved? Yes.

Does it exonerate the perp that those girls took money in return for sexual favors? No.

Are those girls morally guilty for taking money to perform sexual acts? Yes.

I think we can agree with that.

But let's go beyond that into a realm that one seldom encroaches.

Let's 1st take a look at how society views those "victims".

Now that they are the "victims", they are on the air daily, ur society talks about it, even millions of little girls can't help but hear it spoken over the dinner table, the indignation and anger from her parents.

The direct communication = The man was a monster.

But at the same time there's a subcommunication too.

I'll give a hint, if I were to place an advert for teenage girls, that shows a sexy sweating girl wearing hot pants on a hot day drinking Coca-Cola with the heading "Sugar Is Extremely Bad For The Body" and for added effect "Diabetes Kills Millions".

The direct communication is there but so is the subcommunication, when they notice teenage boys ogling at the picture.

What do you think the subcommunication that's being communicated to millions of little girls in this case?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then I'll be clear in my response to you.

Did the perp got what he deserved? Yes.

Does it exonerate the perp that those girls took money in return for sexual favors? No.

But let's go beyond that into a realm that one seldom encroaches.

Now that they are the "victims", they are on the air daily, ur society talks about it, even millions of little girls can't help but hear it spoken over the dinner table, the indignation and anger from her parents.

I'll give a hint, if I were to place an advert for teenage girls, that shows a sexy sweating girl wearing hot pants on a hot day drinking Coca-Cola with the heading "Sugar Is Extremely Bad For The Body" and for added effect "Diabetes Kills Millions".

The direct communication is there but so is the subcommunication, when they notice teenage boys ogling at the picture.

What do you think the subcommunication that's being communicated to millions of little girls in this case?
Wow, called out for your support of pedophilia and you're completely trying to derail and deflect the conversation on to something else. Ridiculous

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Wow, called out for your support of pedophilia and you're completely trying to derail and deflect the conversation on to something else. Ridiculous
Keep ur emotions in check sazc.

I'm interested in engaging with samspade, you will benefit from my conversation with him.

Hush now and have patience.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm interested in engaging with samspade, you will benefit from my conversation with him.

My emotions are very much in check

Lok @ running from the woman who's calling you out for being a pedophilia supporter. You're doing everything you can to get away. That's 1000% clear to everyone reading this

Coward

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

why don't you take some of your ability to read and go educate yourself on sex trafficking grooming and pedophilia. I'd say go talk to your parents but clearly they dropped the ball in many more than just this area

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are sick. Again I am reminded why men on this site have issues with women.
Lol ive got both/all suspects on ignore. You need to use that function liberally. Dont feed the antisocials and trolls

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all fake news anyway, completely meaningless at this point.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She's right, though, Spaz, and you're talking down. You're changing the subject. I'll get to that in a moment.

Sorry but I disagree. I'm not sure what you mean by "morally guilty."

Technically, they broke the law by accepting money for sexual acts. But Epstein's crimes are far more egregious, and their testimony was more valuable as a result. And of course, they are underage kids who were groomed for it, not fully-formed adults.

Personally my moral code does not consider prostitution between consenting adults to be immoral. But the law is the law. Should they have known better? Yes, but it doesn't make them immoral for making a poor decision.

It's a fact that advertising and advertising-driven media (e.g. the news) exploit the sexuality of teens and even younger kids to sell products. I assume that is what you're getting at. It's an issue at least as old as Shirley Temple movies. It's an exploitation not just of kids but of the eyes and minds of spectators. Not just men, either. We're all human and our reptilian brains will be distracted by images first and sort out the context afterwards. And some of us can't keep our eyes off of it, like a bad car wreck.

That's a separate issue altogether. We can't put the system on trial. Jeffrey Epstein could have jerked off to an Abercrombie catalog. He could have solicited any 18-year-old woman he wanted, even one who looked 14. Think about that. And maybe some of these girls were mature enough to handle it. Heck, the guy probably could have DATED a 16-year-old and gotten into less trouble. Instead he planned and executed (allegedly) a prostitution ring that lured teens on false pretenses, groomed them and paid them to fuçk him. Yeah, they could have said no, I will grant you that. They compromised their safety. But the onus was still on him. A 14-year-old girl is not master of puppets. We're always talking around here about being a man and making smart decisions (don't bang a married woman, or a coworker, etc.) and avoiding bad consequences. Here was a 60-something grown man with all the resources in the world; he should have been the one thinking for both/all of them.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just reading an article today where one of his underaged accusers claimed Epstein threatened to keep her passport if she didn't have sex with him.

There's multiple other similar stories surrounding the man AND he killed himself, he knew he was guilty of the charges and none of this was going to go away, so he went coward and offed himself

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just reading an article today where one of his underaged accusers claimed Epstein threatened to keep her passport if she didn't have sex with him.

There's multiple other similar stories surrounding the man AND he killed himself, he knew he was guilty of the charges and none of this was going to go away, so he went coward and offed himself
They can still try that woman who helped him run the whole thing, right? Maybe some of this evidence will come to light or be corroborated if she goes to trial. Not quite the same, but she should answer for whatever she did, too.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They can still try that woman who helped him run the whole thing, right? Maybe some of this evidence will come to light or be corroborated if she goes to trial. Not quite the same, but she should answer for whatever she did, too.
Ghislene Maxwell

Not sure of it was the same article or not but they stated that all of the accusers point their finger at Ms Maxwell for rounding up the girls for Epstein but they have yet to find any single person who will deny that Ms Maxwell played that role.

From what I read, they will be going after anyone they can.

The country of France (Paris) has opened an investigation because Epstein sex trafficking activity took place over there.

George Clooney has been named by one of the girls.

This isn't going to be pretty, it will be interesting to see how it all plays out

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why don't you take some of your ability to read and go educate yourself on sex trafficking grooming and pedophilia. I'd say go talk to your parents but clearly they dropped the ball in many more than just this area
Forgive Spasm. In the South East Asian country he lives in, sex trafficking is normal. Haven’t you seen his text messages with little boys?

Forgive him, he knows not what he does. As for the Epic guy aka Ranger who lives in the U.S., he has no excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.