Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

so epstein hung himself are you surprised

Status
Not open for further replies.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep in mind a few things....

1. Gutthrie was 16 when she started getting trafficked by Epstein.
2. It would seem from the unsealed documents that some were even younger.

And while pedophelia is bad enough, trafficking children to have sex with other men as well greatly increases the depravity.
He was definitely depraved. But he doesn't appear to have targeted pre-pubescents, which is the clinical definition of pedophilia.

I'm only saying this because feminists have weaponized the word. E.g. if you dated a 19 year old, some old leftist cvnt might have the temerity to call you that.

Nevertheless they were children in the mental sense, not mature, fully-formed adults, and in prison there's very little distinction when it comes to this type of offender. He would not have lasted long which is why he offed himself.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shows that money/power doesn't help if you want sex for free - He had to outright pay all of the girls (even the 17-18 year olds) to bang him lol
Shows you have no idea what you're talking about. Most all rich & powerful people pay for sex. You really think if you had money & power you could get sex for free when you want it with whomever you want? If you think you can, you clearly have a flawed mindset.

Psychology 101. When you have fuk you money & power these elites can have whatever they want, when they want, but they can't have young girls. In this case they use $ as a manipulation tool. They wipe their a$$ with $100 bills so they could care less about giving it away. So for them the easiest way to manipulate these young girls is to show them the money, then give them the money. I'm sure must of us know what it felt like to see and have a $100 bill as a youngster. That excitement and rush of not only seeing it, but having it.

The one women who did an interview explained she was getting hundreds of dollars each time she went to Epstein's home to perform her acts. When they asked her why she kept going back to him over and over again, she admitted it was because of the money. These elites know exactly what they're doing, how powerful they are, how to manipulate & take advantage of others, and how most people will do almost anything for the evil paper we call money.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@Spaz doesn't care about any of that because it doesn't support his belief that all of these women knew exactly what they were doing. @Spaz believes that Epstein and anyone linked to him that is accused of having sex with underage children are the victims because the children knew EXACTLY what they were doing. He's continued that narrative in this thread, just a bit more subtly, to see who would jump on the @Spaz bandwagon. He's continues to claim that he is pro child rape, child molestation and child sex trafficing.
You need to eat more brain vitamins to come up with a more believable lie then this.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Who are you talking about? Who manipulated whom? Who fell for what?
You want/willing to join in the discussion as I proposed?

I'm tired of talking about Epstein, he's dead and the whole wide world knows of his evil misdeeds.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to eat more brain vitamins to come up with a more believable lie then this.
I'm not lying. I captured the posts you wrote when you said these things. It's a few pages back. However, there's no need for you to flip back and read your posts, you know what you said. As usual, you are trying slither your way out of the hole you dug yourself by deflecting. Pansy.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not lying. I captured the posts you wrote when you said these things. It's a few pages back. However, there's no need for you to flip back and read your posts, you know what you said. As usual, you are trying slither your way out of the hole you dug yourself by deflecting. Pansy.
After you're eaten ur vitamins to boost that small pea between ur ears, that you somehow manage to call a brain, come challenge me, then I'll gladly engage with you.

I really feel its beneath me to engage in useless debates with thicked skulled empty headed people, so until then sazc, after u hv proven ur worth.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After you're eaten ur vitamins to boost that small pea between ur ears, that you somehow manage to call a brain, come challenge me, then I'll gladly engage with you.

I really feel its beneath me to engage in useless debates with thicked skulled empty headed people, so until then sazc, after u hv proven ur worth.
You have nothing else to rebuke my truths about your charachter than to personally attack and try to provoke me, lol

Typical @Spaz, take a stand on some seriously questionable platforms, get called out, try to switch course to save face, get called out on all of it, then go in for a personal attack to see if baiting will change the topic

Last edited:

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
@logicallefty all the people have the bickering going on back and forth should be punished by a good deep and wide ear fcking over a private message. These are the same people who got several other threads closed because of their own selfishness.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shows you have no idea what you're talking about. Most all rich & powerful people pay for sex. You really think if you had money & power you could get sex for free when you want it with whomever you want? If you think you can, you clearly have a flawed mindset.

Psychology 101. When you have fuk you money & power these elites can have whatever they want, when they want, but they can't have young girls. In this case they use $ as a manipulation tool. They wipe their a$$ with $100 bills so they could care less about giving it away. So for them the easiest way to manipulate these young girls is to show them the money, then give them the money. I'm sure must of us know what it felt like to see and have a $100 bill as a youngster. That excitement and rush of not only seeing it, but having it.

The one women who did an interview explained she was getting hundreds of dollars each time she went to Epstein's home to perform her acts. When they asked her why she kept going back to him over and over again, she admitted it was because of the money. These elites know exactly what they're doing, how powerful they are, how to manipulate & take advantage of others, and how most people will do almost anything for the evil paper we call money.
True. One woman's account I read talked about how his helper initially promised to introduce her to important people to advance her career, since she went to a performing arts high school and wanted to be a singer. She had recently lost her dad and her family was on food stamps. Hence the initial pimping didn't even involve a quid pro quo of money for back rubs, let alone sex. She was poor and Epstein offered to help her. She alleges that he eventually raped her, in the non-statutory sense.

So I don't think it was as simple as Epstein asking a girl "hey will you give me a massage in my home for $300?" and her saying yes. The girls weren't stupid, but Epstein was smarter.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I regularly date girls 22-24 yo and even at that age they are extremely naive and can get duped quite easily in relation to a guy my age. Their mindset is still relatively pure and fragile. Just my presence corrupts them for the next younger guy.

But a 14-16 yo child in relation a powerful, elite billionaire (or close to) in his 60s, these girls have no real idea what lifestyle and its long term repercussions they are being led into. They were seeking fatherdom and guidance to feel relevant because all their lives they were abused, neglected, or disregarded, but instead of enfranchising from their dungeon of life, they get led into a sex trafficking parade under the false hope of being “freed.”

There’s no argument here nor defense for the these young girls being led this way. It’s only doltish or perhaps broken men to argue otherwise.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Their drive was purely self interested. Money. Pro survival solution.
Visions of handbags, pretty clothes, things that other women want and admire.

As was his self serving motive. Even pre-puberty, I did plenty of things my dad would have thrashed me for. I knew what I was doing.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

As was his self serving motive. Even pre-puberty, I did plenty of things my dad would have thrashed me for. I knew what I was doing.
@ranger errrr @Epic Days You and @Spaz continue to argue that Epstein and all his buddies were the victims and these children are the perpetrators. By doing so you justify and advocate for child sex trafficking, pedophilia, moleststion and rape. Good to know your true charachter.

A

AJ84

Its not uncommon for many sexual predators to rationalize and justify their abuse in a delusional way. If society allowed them to get away with it, it sends the message that it’s ok to victimize young girls and what’s next? How far would it go?

Look at what happens in some Muslim countries where girls are forced to marry their rapists? It’s only now that there have been cases of these girls killing themselves rather than getting married to their rapists that the powers that be are realizing that maybe they need to make some changes.

There has to be a law, a limit, some moral understanding of what is right and wrong regarding what Epstein did. Otherwise we would have people who sympathize with him out doing the same thing or worse. And I’m not just talking about the men, remember he had a female organizing a lot of this for him. No one forced her to. She is a sexual predator as well imo.

I would love to see his sympathizers face the father’s of girl’s who were treated like that and say that the girls deserved it or that they knew what they were getting themselves into. Let’s see how brave those keyboard warriors are.

F**king sad and pathetic.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A boy can be hungry and steal a piece of candy. He knows that he is taking the candy, yes. But he does not yet fully understand the full consequence of stealing that candy as it relates to his character, his future, his subsequent mental state and self worth, the indulgence wiring of new destructive habits, the long term consequence and repercussions, and the damage to the other party. The boy understands he is hungry and this piece of candy can alleviate that hunger, but this alleviation comes with a much greater cost that he does not yet understand. The cost analysis of a consequence is what minors, intoxicated and mentally incapacitated people lack the capacity to engage.

U.S. law recognizes this distinction and thus render any minor’s participation in any contract to be voidable

For these little girls, they seemly live lives in broken homes, single moms, and were neglected, abused, and deprived of love and belongingness. In to the “rescue” comes a powerful billionaire (or close to) who sells them the image of enfranchisement, to longer be abused, neglected, or disregarded as nothing. He sells them prostitution under the guise of the dream of enfranchisement from their current hell to which they, not by their own choice, were born and subjected to.

These little girls are not aware of the psychological damage they will be inflicting upon themselves for life and thus in their subsequent sickened state the damage they will impose upon others when do they get older. It’s a viscous loop of destructive behavior set into momentum by an influential billionaire to indulge his fleeting perverted sexual whims through the sexual exploitation of children.

Epic you really are a sad man. And I hope because of your lack of empathy for these broken children, that your own children will get manipulated in the same manner based on their despondent needs exploited by powerful men only for your children to lose their dignity, sanctity, and sanity in the process and to live their remaining lives in hopeless destitute until they no longer want to live and take their own lives. Sound brutal? Not at the least my friend. Only then will you truly understand the deeper complicit narratives you are soliciting.

A

AJ84

True. One woman's account I read talked about how his helper initially promised to introduce her to important people to advance her career, since she went to a performing arts high school and wanted to be a singer. She had recently lost her dad and her family was on food stamps. Hence the initial pimping didn't even involve a quid pro quo of money for back rubs, let alone sex. She was poor and Epstein offered to help her. She alleges that he eventually raped her, in the non-statutory sense.

So I don't think it was as simple as Epstein asking a girl "hey will you give me a massage in my home for $300?" and her saying yes. The girls weren't stupid, but Epstein was smarter.
Yeah I don’t think they were all stupid but like you said he was smarter. They likely didn’t know how to handle what was going on. He could play them very easily, preying on their lack of maturity and vulnerable socio economic situation. I mean it’s a tale as old as time, poor people getting exploited but this broke the law.

I can’t see all the posts but I get the drift and it’s ironic how some of their views on other threads are about females not knowing what they are doing, acting on emotions and not capable of thought, formless beings, needing to be molded by a male’s beacon of light or whatever but now all of a sudden, no these girls knew exactly what they were doing, they are capable of thought and not fumbling about formless Hahahaha. Ok then I guess that’s a situational theory?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
A boy can be hungry and steal a piece of candy. He knows that he is taking the candy, yes. But he does not yet fully understand the full consequence of stealing that candy as it relates to his character, his future, his subsequent mental state and self worth, the indulgence wiring of new destructive habits, the long term consequence and repercussions, and the damage to the other party. The boy understands he is hungry and this piece of candy can alleviate that hunger, but this alleviation comes with a much greater cost that he does not yet understand. The cost analysis of a consequence is what minors, intoxicated and mentally incapacitated people lack the capacity to engage.

U.S. law recognizes this distinction and thus render any minor’s participation in any contract to be voidable

For these little girls, they seemly live lives in broken homes, single moms, and were neglected, abused, and deprived of love and belongingness. In to the “rescue” comes a powerful billionaire (or close to) who sells them the image of enfranchisement, to longer be abused, neglected, or disregarded as nothing. He sells them prostitution under the guise of the dream of enfranchisement from their current hell to which they, not by their own choice, were born and subjected to.

These little girls are not aware of the psychological damage they will be inflicting upon themselves for life and thus in their subsequent sickened state the damage they will impose upon others when do they get older. It’s a viscous loop of destructive behavior set into momentum by an influential billionaire to indulge his fleeting perverted sexual whims through the sexual exploitation of children.

Epic you really are a sad man. And I hope because of your lack of empathy for these broken children, that your own children will get manipulated in the same manner based on their despondent needs exploited by powerful men only for your children to lose their dignity, sanctity, and sanity in the process and to live their remaining lives in hopeless destitute until they no longer want to live and take their own lives. Sound brutal? Not at the least my friend. Only then will you truly understand the deeper complicit narratives you are soliciting.
That’s It guru. Get those years of pain an upset out.
Good boy. Let go of your suppressed emotions.
Handle those memories where you took advantage of others and those that took advantage of you. Face the pain.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Any thread devolved into bickering and an inability to constructively consider other points of view needs to be closed.

Done

If you have problems with each other, take it to PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.