Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So does everyone find banging much younger girls easier than older women then?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That small of an age difference likely won't be noticeable
****ing a 17 year old in high school is definitely harder than a 19 year old college freshman/sophomore...

Pan87

Banned
Reaction score
****ing a 17 year old in high school is definitely harder than a 19 year old college freshman/sophomore...
I think you guys are way too focused on age, and not her experience.

Inexperienced girls are easier than experienced girls. Your hypothetical 17 year old would be easy if she’s inexperienced, and harder if she’d taken several knobs already.

That same rule would apply to a 30 year old woman. Time doesn’t make you more experienced. Having experiences makes you more experienced.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but a given 17 year old can only be so experienced. Maybe I just haven't interacted with enough or maybe the only ones I did interact with were sluts.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but a given 17 year old can only be so experienced. Maybe I just haven't interacted with enough or maybe the only ones I did interact with were sluts.
All girls are sluts. :)

Pan87

Banned
Reaction score
That’s why going younger usually correlates to inexperience (time factor). But it doesn’t always hold. In many Western environments some girls start having sex at 12-13. I know that’s horrifying to face, but it’s what is happening.

Virginal women in their 30’s, although very rare in the West, do exist. So the younger = easier doesn’t always correlate if her individual life experience isn’t factored in.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

Pan87

Banned
Reaction score
All girls are sluts. :)
I’d say that all girls can be made to be slvts. Obviously she’s not born with a notch count.

But women, through their nativity and inexperience, make themselves slvts very easily and hate themselves later. It’s the old serpent and the apple story repeated in every woman’s life.

oliver109

Don Juan
Reaction score
Young girls are significantly harder though there are variables like with everyone, the shyer nerdier types are probably easier to older men, that is a very small maybe 5% total of all girls of that age though so one will have to focus on hitting on those who have quite a loud social circle which brings it's own problems, for a start a group of 18 year olds will find it uncomfortable having a 33 year old man mixing in their social circle with their friend, the girl will get a lot of stick to date a man who is basically from a separate generation.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, in my experience they are way easier (older). I have gone through a number of them - Never committed-I have only kept around women in their 20's as long term partners.

This is what has happened - typically we both realized what the deal was and cut to the chase after going out for drinks. It is sometimes mentioned that older women are pickier, because time is not on their side. They are preoccupied with locking down a man and starting a family. There is an element of truth to this, but it has not made them "more difficult" to sleep with. When they have liked me (and I would say like a man in particular, speaking generally) they used sex as a hook pretty quickly. As I said before, we are both older and know the score and would cut to the chase. Now afterwards they become more demanding about exclusivity, that is what I have experienced and is what makes them off putting. With younger women they will ride it out longer before giving you an ultimatum.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
interesting.

The consensus seems to have shifted in my favour (and experience!) again based on the replies here.

Makes me feel sane again lol. I know female redditors talk a lot of nonsense about this stuff, but seeing some posts here had me doubting myself

I mean, I'd have thought it was obvious that a super hot 18 year old model with 15k IG and tiktok followers who knows her SMV is through the roof who gets hit on non stop would be a whole lot harder than some 35 year old! If that wasn't the case and they really were all 'easy due to their age making them easy to somehow magically 'manipulate', then all of these older guys who don't get laid would just be banging these hot teens to get out of their dry spell, i'm sure!! haha

Last edited:

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
interesting.

The consensus seems to have shifted in my favour (and experience!) again based on the replies here.

Makes me feel sane again lol. I know female redditors talk a lot of nonsense about this stuff, but seeing some posts here had me doubting myself

I mean, I'd have thought it was obvious that a super hot 18 year old model with 15k IG and tiktok followers who knows her SMV is through the roof who gets hit on non stop would be a whole lot harder than some 35 year old! If that wasn't the case and they really were all 'easy due to their age making them easy to somehow magically 'manipulate', then all of these older guys who don't get laid would just be banging these hot teens to get out of their dry spell, i'm sure!! haha
You assume all hot 18 year olds have a 15k+ IG following. Most are nobodies, and can't even break 500 followers. The girls you're talking about are clout chasers, and generally have an agenda (like promoting their OnlyFans). Younger girls are easy to sleep with. Just have your own car, house, and a steady job. Most guys their age are fvcking losers, so it's not hard to out win them.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You assume all hot 18 year olds have a 15k+ IG following. Most are nobodies, and can't even break 500 followers. The girls you're talking about are clout chasers, and generally have an agenda (like promoting their OnlyFans). Younger girls are easy to sleep with. Just have your own car, house, and a steady job. Most guys their age are fvcking losers, so it's not hard to out win them.
I have my own car and place and job etc.
Maybe it's because in the UK girls are driving themselves at 17 so aren't impressed you can drive lol
I just know that me and everyone i know has way way more chance at getting laid with a 35 year old than an 18 year old
The big difference is that the young ones are very superficial and want a good looking guy (ideally their own age). older women care less about looks as they themselves are losing their own

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Short answer is YES.

Young women are very attracted to older men who are good looking, in shape, confident (#1 weapon), have game, charisma, and know how to have fun. I bang women half my age and less all the time for fun. You need to strike hard and early and see if you can get them to meet that night or the next as they're mostly really flaky and easily distracted. Trying to set a "date" days out will likely fail. You and they both know what the deal is--a hookup. A lot of young women have older men fantasies like older men have teen fantasies. Just ask them.

Good luck.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just have your own car, house, and a steady job. Most guys their age are fvcking losers, so it's not hard to out win th
I have a car, solid apartment, and a reasonably steady job. That’s been the case for a while. That’s not enough to bang women 10+ years younger when you are 30+.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a car, solid apartment, and a reasonably steady job. That’s been the case for a while. That’s not enough to bang women 10+ years younger when you are 30+.
I think there is something to be said about having the benefits of getting older without having something valuable to show for it

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Pan87

Banned
Reaction score
seriously? dude...
Yes dude.

Aren’t you lucky that you like experienced women? You can get in line behind me and drink from the used trough after I’m done making it really filthy for you.

Pan87

Banned
Reaction score
That’s just logistics/status. Men should focus on their Game and ability to communicate with women without stuttering or getting wood. This is the only thing guys need - to de-pedestal women. Men are all nervous wrecks.

Who cares if she doesn’t like your station in life? “Not caring” (in a calculated way) is probably the number 1 fly bait for the female fish.

Outcome independence will set you free.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes dude.

Aren’t you lucky that you like experienced women? You can get in line behind me and drink from the used trough after I’m done making it really filthy for you.
You just continually prove you're a fraud by saying that experienced women for whom sex has no meaning or value (obviously, hence the experience) are more difficult than inexperienced women, for whom sex is borderline sacred and novel. Creepy, disgusting, and blatantly wrong.

You need to admit that your sexual experience is 1) not in a western country and 2) not 1000 women, clearly, before you spam this forum with absurdities.

Pan87

Banned
Reaction score
Very true. But once they fall into social media you’re fvcked (but so are guys her own age too).

The issue with social media doesn’t have anything to do with youth. It has everything to do with thirst and female abundance. Any woman can take advantage of male thirst online.

Younger women are easier for some of the reasons you stated above. But also, they are coming into a really freaky world now. There are many women right now sitting at university thinking “omg the world seems crazy. What the hell am I going to do with my life?” - and then I appear ;)

Pan87

Banned
Reaction score
You just continually prove you're a fraud by saying that experienced women for whom sex has no meaning or value (obviously, hence the experience) are more difficult than inexperienced women, for whom sex is borderline sacred and novel. Creepy, disgusting, and blatantly wrong.

You need to admit that your sexual experience is 1) not in a western country and 2) not 1000 women, clearly, before you spam this forum with absurdities.
It’s actually you that’s exposed yourself as an inexperienced little creep who’s still obsessing over my notch count.

You think sex is meaningless for women? You’re absolutely whack. You wish dude!

Experienced women are harder for a very simple reason - they’ve already been hurt and they know what pain feels like. Once bitten, twice shy.

I live in Sydney and I’ve banged 3 women just this week. All under 25. Whatever I do, it works. It’s been a good little run for me these past 2 weeks. Prior to that I was averaging about 1 per week for the past year. A slower time for me.