Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Smooth to kiss when her parent's around?

TheTraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

I recently had a second date and did the goodnight kiss in front of her mom (who was in the car as I was being dropped off, I know, but it was late and they insisted I have a ride home and we both be 20 yrs old!). So I kissed the girl with a quick one on the lips as we were both out of the car. I needed to show my intentions.

The girl did not back away but was probably shocked at what happened (and maybe her mom was too!). She smiled after and I said my goodbye, after me and her spent the day together.

Does this come across as being smooth or any other opinions here? I thought it showed great confidence on my part. How many guys have the courage to do this? :)

I'd just like to get your opinions... the date went smooth but she's reserved (shy) so I had to make my move eventually!

Thanks in advance,
- t

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is really no right or wrong answer to this. I would probably have not have kissed her. I would probably have hugged her.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did ok, you were respectful in front of her mother(sorta), and you didn't stick your tongue down her throat just to piss her mom off. Personally I think I would have gone for the cheek in that scenario,but hey, you pulled it off

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as her parents aren't chasing you with a shot gun now, you are fine.

Coolage

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a pair of cahonas. I have a hard time doing a pick up in front of her parents.

I am impressed.

syemour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are one brave kid. I don't think that I would have kissed her in front of her mom, but definitley a hug.

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the parents. Could be good, could be bad. But definately lets everyone know you have a pair of brass ones.

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, im going for this girl that is 17.

One night I was playing with her brother on the playstation and I feel asleep at around 2am. Then later that day when I woke I got wind from some friends that her parents, which I am very friendly with, didn't like me not asking to sleep over, which I agree was my mistake. But, they had a problem, because they had a 17 year old down stairs.

Parents can be very strict. I'm trying my best to get in with the parents. I think its just her step-dad that is the strict one. The good thing is that he works nights. Wahoo.