Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

small town problem

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I live in a small town in Northern Ontario where everyone knows everyone. I have lived her for about 7 years and have run through the available women once or twice already. My question is, how do I proceed to finding potential LTR material.

The nearest urban centre is 2 hours away. I do make regular trips out of town, however I own 2 businesses and just took a full-time contract to turn around another company.

I had a lady from out of town that I was dating for a while but I would not commit to her and once she found out I was sleeping with other women she put me in the friend zone so I next'd her.

Any advice or suggestions. Secondly, since reading the bible, I am able to do cold approaches and improve my game, but I have to be in "pick up" mode in order to do so and it is not a natural part of my thinking yet, so when I am on trips, business often comes first.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've experienced the small town thing more than once. You feel like there aren't any options at all.

Don't be too quick to think that though. Sometimes women just come out of the woodwork. For example a good friend of mine who lives in a small town has been eternally single and always complained about the lack of women around.

Turns out he just met a 28 yr. old blonde school teacher with incredible everything (face, body, personality). She's an amazing athlete much like him. To top it off she does massage therapy in her spare time. Lucky f*cker. :)

She had been living in the same small town for over a year before he met her.

If your situation is really bad though you'll have to move or import.
Spend more time in the nearest city. Go for weekends etc. Make some connections and see where they go.

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
same boat

Same here...limited dating pool, same three or four places to go to meet women.
Only thing I can say is that sure, there may be less women, but they have the same problem with guys, so there's a high turnover rate. A chick who's attached now may not be attached a month or so from now.

smooth666

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if you own 2 businesses... What about getting new female ;) co-workers or interns (do ads in the big newspapers if you can afford it or via internet).

?
cheers

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man that sucks. You can always move...

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Skel

Internet ads aren't much of an improvement, Skel. You gotta travel a bit to date decent women. Try this:
punch in 15906 (my zip code) into any dating site's search engine. Now set the radius for 10 miles. There's not much to choose from.

ArmondTamzarian

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have you all beat

Try entering in my zip 33043 then use a 35 mile radius!

Yup 1/3 as many as the previous post!