Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Slovak girl, 9

felaflex

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've met a girl in December here in Prague, a hot Slovak, a solid 9, we met on the street. It happens that she had lived in my city for a few months (student exchange) and speak French, my mother tongue. We spoke for 10mins, during the interaction she told me she had a boyfriend but gave me her phone number and agreed to keep in touch. Usually, I would have tossed the # because of she had a boyfriend but this time I decided to keep it as the girl was super hot, super nice and could speak my language+had lived in my city.

I tried to text her 1-2x during Holidays, no reply. I tried a again 2 month and a half later (last call) and she replied: "Hey :) how are you bla bla, yes we can meet next week, etc." We had a date, it was really nice. She herself proposed to meet again when I bought her a beer, like: "Ok well if you pay this one it means we have to see each other again, next time it's on me." During the date she told me that she is terrible at responding to texts and apologize for such a long delay. She also mentioned an "ex", so I thought that she had broken up with her last boyfriend, I didn't ask any questions. It was a nice first date, I could feel that she was digging me a lot.

A few days later, I texted her something (call back humour), which was really direct and showed my intention. I thought she would reply and play the game but she didn't, she left me on read. I thought I had made a mistake and thought it was dead with her. Maybe too direct not THAT interested. A few days ago I decided to inviter her on a date just to verify, at that point if she wouldn't reply it would mean that it 100% dead. She replied something like this:

"Hey :) this week I can't because I have to work on my memoir (she is completing a master degree and had told me about this) and this weekend I already have plan with my friends and boyfriend. Next week Im going home for Easter. Let's keep in touch in two weeks"
I replied "Alright, sounds good"

What do you think?
Next her.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATES: I didn't next her, I kept pursuing her but passively. I Invited her to go out this Thursday a week ago, she left me on read. I didn't react. She wrote me today and agreed to meet on Thursday evening (unfortunately I will have to reschedule, I can't make it that day). She offered to meet before 20h, which makes me think that she has to be careful with her bf, she has to do this behind his back.

Again, be patient, be smooth, don't be butthurt. She is interested, but she has a boyfriend, it's more complicated for her to date me. I might get her but it's gonna take some time, she is putting me on the backburner, when she will be ready/break up with BF I'm the one she is going to fvck. And if she doesn't? Whatever, I didn't invested in her. If she does, well, she's is going to be in my top 5. She is a 9.

Be patient, it has always served me well. Patience.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've met a girl in December here in Prague, a hot Slovak, a solid 9, we met on the street. It happens that she had lived in my city for a few months (student exchange) and speak French, my mother tongue. We spoke for 10mins, during the interaction she told me she had a boyfriend but gave me her phone number and agreed to keep in touch. Usually, I would have tossed the # because of she had a boyfriend but this time I decided to keep it as the girl was super hot, super nice and could speak my language+had lived in my city.

I tried to text her 1-2x during Holidays, no reply. I tried a again 2 month and a half later (last call) and she replied: "Hey :) how are you bla bla, yes we can meet next week, etc." We had a date, it was really nice. She herself proposed to meet again when I bought her a beer, like: "Ok well if you pay this one it means we have to see each other again, next time it's on me." During the date she told me that she is terrible at responding to texts and apologize for such a long delay. She also mentioned an "ex", so I thought that she had broken up with her last boyfriend, I didn't ask any questions. It was a nice first date, I could feel that she was digging me a lot.

A few days later, I texted her something (call back humour), which was really direct and showed my intention. I thought she would reply and play the game but she didn't, she left me on read. I thought I had made a mistake and thought it was dead with her. Maybe too direct not THAT interested. A few days ago I decided to inviter her on a date just to verify, at that point if she wouldn't reply it would mean that it 100% dead. She replied something like this:

"Hey :) this week I can't because I have to work on my memoir (she is completing a master degree and had told me about this) and this weekend I already have plan with my friends and boyfriend. Next week Im going home for Easter. Let's keep in touch in two weeks"

What do you think?
Mentioned boyfriend.
Ignored messages.
Made excuses.
Mentioned boyfriend again.

I think she's trying to give you a hint.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mentioned boyfriend.
Ignored messages.
Made excuses.
Mentioned boyfriend again.

I think she's trying to give you a hint.
Yes, she has a boyfriend.
Most girls I've got laid with had boyfriends. If she comes on date with me and has a boyfriend, then the fact that she has a boyfriend is completely irrelevant.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATES: I didn't next her, I kept pursuing her but passively
It's either pursuing or not pursuing, there's no such thing as "passively pursuing".

And the more you "pursue" a woman, the farther away from her pvssy you get.

At this point, my friend, you are trying to rationalize your irrational obessions over this one chick.

You are basically begging her to give you sex. You are giving off a thirsty beggar's vibe. And nothing dries a woman's pvssy up faster than a thirsty beggar's vibe.

And because of this, nothing but downfall awaits you in the foreseeable future.

Best of lucks.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's either pursuing or not pursuing, there's no such thing as "passively pursuing".

And the more you "pursue" a woman, the farther away from her pvssy you get.

At this point, my friend, you are trying to rationalize your irrational obessions over this one chick.

You are basically begging her to give you sex. You are giving off a thirsty beggar's vibe. And nothing dries a woman's pvssy up faster than a thirsty beggar's vibe.

And because of this, nothing but downfall awaits you in the foreseeable future.

Best of lucks.
I slept with her on Saturday.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

What do you think?
Im
I slept with her on Saturday.
I was going to say your best shot would have been to escalate on that first date but sounds like it worked out.

persistence pays off at times. Good work!

FinallyAlpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is @mikedee the most contrarian voice on SoSuave at the moment?

Two very nice outcomes (https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...-insecurity-suspicion-etc.276780/post-3024768) in the face of strong pushback from the community.

I find these two threads most helpful for the reason that a lot of people are parroting 'red-pilled' principles about interest levels etc. and they're not having the success that @mikedee is having. Go figure.

There certainly is more than one way to skin a cat. And we should never forget that.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like his persistence. It can be possible to be persistent while spinning plates. Never totally giving up on a woman.

ive had success that way before as well

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is @mikedee the most contrarian voice on SoSuave at the moment?

Two very nice outcomes (https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...-insecurity-suspicion-etc.276780/post-3024768) in the face of strong pushback from the community.

I find these two threads most helpful for the reason that a lot of people are parroting 'red-pilled' principles about interest levels etc. and they're not having the success that @mikedee is having. Go figure.

There certainly is more than one way to skin a cat. And we should never forget that.
My dry spell began when I got interested in RP stuff, and apply it in real life situations. Terrible mistake. It just doesn't work. Women are not like math problems where you apply the formula and find the correct answer. You gotta be very flexible in your approach, if you're too rigid it's not going to work. Every woman is different, the AWALT is real. The only thing that is relevant and important in the RP theory is: Don't simp. I was thinking about it today, there is a big difference between being an orbiter and a simp. Being an orbiter is normal, you'll be an orbiter at some point, but if you simp you will stay an orbiter and women will never have any respect for you.

Guys here are way too rigid: Don't do this, don't do that, if you do this then that. It doesn't work like that in real life gentlemen, sorry.
Most guys have no idea what red pill is, and yet they manage to find a girlfriend. Don't get me wrong, I win some, I lose some but that is not important, that is part of dating. Texting a girl every 2 weeks to remind her that you exist (if of course there was an initial interest) is not simping or begging for puzzy, it's being patient and not invest too much in one particular girl. If you give up because she left you on read once or took time to reply or cancel a date or is distant, you're leaving a lot of puzziz on the table. But it all depend on the initial interaction, with experience you know if the girl is interested or not, sometimes its not obvious but an experienced DJ knows.

But of course, you gotta respect yourself, if the girl is disrespectful you move on and thats it. But if she is just giving you a hard time, keep pushing for a while, you'd be surprised what could happen. Like Bruce Lee said, be like water, don't resist. Be smooth. Anyway while you're pursuing one girl, you should pursue another one, see 2-3-4 at the same time. Be patient. Don't be butthurt because she does't reply or cancel the first date. The guys that react the most, like she didn't reply so delete block are usually the guys who are the most invested, but they will never admit it, ego and pride...

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like his persistence. It can be possible to be persistent while spinning plates. Never totally giving up on a woman.

ive had success that way before as well
Thanks Ricky, persistence. Have you seen the movie The Founder with Michael Keaton?
Persistence.

You know, some girls will test you to see how interested you are "do you really want that azz? Well show me"
If you pass the tests, then there are good chances that eventually, sooner or later you will tap that azz. Just be patient and do your things, live your life.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aren't there other girls to go after?

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Ricky, persistence. Have you seen the movie The Founder with Michael Keaton?
Persistence.

You know, some girls will test you to see how interested you are "do you really want that azz? Well show me"
If you pass the tests, then there are good chances that eventually, sooner or later you will tap that azz. Just be patient and do your things, live your life.
I havent seen that movie but maybe i should..

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is funny af. Cat had everyone surprised. @mikedee good **** bro. I will say that orbiting via text is a very valuable skill. Especially with young hot girls who have bf's/ alot of options. If you have abundance and patience, the slow and long text game can work wonders. I believe in being direct, but not thirsty. Long as the orbiter isn't thirsty, he is still on the girls radar.

Well done

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any girl proclaimed to be HB8 or greater needs photo verification.
I think is more relevant the experience @mikedee shared than how hot the girl is

You think that a 5 or a 6 will behave differently than a 7 or 8 or 9? All of them have hyper inflated egos and will think that they are the goddess of beauty

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

'Red-pilled' principles are about being a masculine man, screening for a quality woman who has high interest level and then getting into a relationship with her. That's what counts as success.
In the 2 cases you mentioned, we're dealing with women of dubious quality (I'm not referring to physical attractiveness) and the OP isn't in a relationship with either of them. He just fvcked them.
Orbiting a woman for months to get access to pvssy, particularly considering that OP is based in an area where sex workers are legal and easily available ... sounds to me like he grossly overpaid in time and energy, but hey, to each their own.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'Red-pilled' principles are about being a masculine man, screening for a quality woman who has high interest level and then getting into a relationship with her. That's what counts as success.
In the 2 cases you mentioned, we're dealing with women of dubious quality (I'm not referring to physical attractiveness) and the OP isn't in a relationship with either of them. He just fvcked them.
Orbiting a woman for months to get access to pvssy, particularly considering that OP is based in an area where sex workers are legal and easily available ... sounds to me like he grossly overpaid in time and energy, but hey, to each their own.
Dubious? You don't know them, you have never met them so you're in no position to say something like that about them. I feel that you are envious, not the first time I tell you this.

So you prefer to pay and have sex with a prostitute than with a grad student who is a solid 9, who, from what I've seen, is a good little girl.
You talk about dubious women and you're willing to pay 150 euros to **** a piece a trash.

You're envious and it pisses you off that I got laid without all the RP, that's whats up.