Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Single Moms prefer you have kids or no?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any woman with gay friends is corrupt. A woman who has a gay best friend is finished there is no hope for her. Stay away.

Gays corrupt women. Gays will tell women that it's okay to be a promiscous *****.....gays will also tell women "he is probably cheating on you so you should do the same"

Did you every consider the body count gays have? it will average between 500, 750 and over a thousand. Fact. a "man" who is taking that many c0cks is corrupt beyond a level you will never grasp. He is finished and he knows it so he wants to corrupt everything around him.

A woman with gay friends is gone. She will try to corrupt you to an unbelievable level.
Most women have gay friends. Childless, urban single women might be more prone to having gay friends than single moms.

Yes, gay men can put up big body count numbers. Even a low T man has more testosterone than the vast majority of women.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's how it happens, man. But it's usually HER making the move. You gotta recognise that women want what they can't have, and telling a woman that you're gay and not attracted to women is like the ultimate neg and challenge. Women are very hack-able.
Nice! I'm thinking I could try this strategy out lol