Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sick and tired of the woman only want tall men talk

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do think I get laid a lot more than you and with hotter girls tbh. Can't lie

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe in the philosopy that many say here: bang a fatty to get your mojo back up if you are going through a doubt. No. That kills your mojo and once you drop down you will stay there.
WRONG you just said you never went below a certain standard. How would you know? It's extremely destructive to tell a guy that's is incel to stay that way as opposed to banging a fatty to regain some masculinity. I've felt the masculinity reemerge after I broke celibacy. Then felt it again after I broke my 6 month dry spell with a fatty. Getting any pusssy awakens something in you. If after a certain amount of time has passed without it. I may not know high notch counts or swimming in pusssy, but I've experience the other side of the coin. You guys are past a point where it applies to you. Telling guys to just tough it out and go through celibacy instead of fvcking non desirable women is not helpful to them. Sexually bonding with a female even though she is fat, is still a female. She still communicates like a female, subconsciously attempts manipulations like a female, and becomes seduced like a female. It's still helpful for men who are not successful with women like you guys are.

Last edited:

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is cheating on your gf's bad? When you've got a gf it's great time to meet new women because you've always got a plan B and you never have dry spells. It's a powerful place to be.

Cheating isn't bad. Getting caught cheating is bad because then she thinks you're full of sh1t and you lose respect. If you get caught cheating then you never apologise, gaslight and make it your gf's fault, and if she's not buying it then walk away without a word and she will likely come back (but relationship will likely be toxic and high drama after that).
Lost all respect for you with this post.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So you would be okay if a woman cheated on you, avoided getting caught, and gaslighted you to make it seem like it was your fault? Doubt it.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No one is okay with it. But women will do it regardless of whether you're okay with it or not.

Women are very self-interested and they always look out for what's best for them, at the expense of the man. This is some foundational RedPill awareness that you need to come to terms with. Women are highly rational and amoral when it comes to this aspect of how they operate.

For a man, not having mistresses gives your woman too much leverage in the relationship. If you are putting all your sexual energy into 1 woman then you're operating at a huge disadvantage and she will have a lot of pvssy power over you.
Why do you think you need to have a mistress to have leverage over a girlfriend or wife? That stems from an insecure mindset if you ask me. If you are doing what you are supposed to and acting like a man, she won't think she has any power over you, she'll think you have the power. I don't think you're aware you're doing it, but you are pedestalizing women. I also suspect you're projecting a possible past negative experience and carrying it with you into future interactions with women you encounter.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
My only issue is the hypocrisy that comes with it, women are all about "body acceptance" when it's convenient to them. How dare a man judge a woman's weight right? But of course women freely judge men on things they cannot change like height

I'm 5'9 I might have it hard but guys who are around 5'5 have it much worse, I don't believe it's right to dismiss their complaints about it.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m 5’10” and muscular, much rather have this than 6’5” and skinny. A good physique is universally attractive, AND you can actually control it to a point.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m 5’10” and muscular, much rather have this than 6’5” and skinny. A good physique is universally attractive, AND you can actually control it to a point.
I'm 5'10" and have an average frame. Not muscular, not skinny. Women have a perception of 5'10" as a rather meh height for men. Meh is not good in a fiercely competitive environment with an oversupply of males.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you would be okay if a woman cheated on you, avoided getting caught, and gaslighted you to make it seem like it was your fault? Doubt it.
knowing how it is working vs doing it. It is really useful to be able to SEE better in the fog. You still choose yes or no. It is also really useful to know better how to ID the different players.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you think you need to have a mistress to have leverage over a girlfriend or wife? That stems from an insecure mindset if you ask me. If you are doing what you are supposed to and acting like a man, she won't think she has any power over you, she'll think you have the power. I don't think you're aware you're doing it, but you are pedestalizing women. I also suspect you're projecting a possible past negative experience and carrying it with you into future interactions with women you encounter.
we had an active poster before that has been deleted, something like thefinalline. the guy was always telling about dual mate strategy. how the girl will secure the provider and then look for a lover. it fits with reality.

having a side bet at some level... is needed to keep a vibe that will prevent the girlfriend or wife to feel secure enough to signal and accept a lover. the other way to do that is to manage the environment or mate guarding if you can not figure out how to own the environment. mate guarding is a defensive position and leads to low interest from her and also shuts you out from others, therefore, removing all anxiety from her.

I know it from the inside out, and after knowing can see it every place.

I don't like it. I also don't like dog sht, but I still step in it sometimes.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plenty of women out there that will date dudes below 6ft. I haven’t had any problems.
Also, who cares if there are women who “only” want to date guys over 6ft. They are usually pretty low quality.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im lucky at 6”3. Yes we get looks unless you’re a creeper social retard. Or butt Fing ugly.
It’s true most females like tall men. It is what it is.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you haven't understood yet, is that Pan87 is full of sh1t. A 1000 lay counts that's a good one lol, he didn't have sekc with 1000 different women, nope. He's very entertaining and looks pretty smart for less experienced DJs, yes he spits some real facts, but trust me it's BS. If the guys had a 1000 lay count he wouldn't sit here arguing with everybody all day. He is here because he as issues with women, like the rest of us. He reminds me Roosh V., a total scam. No hard feelings Pan87, don't waste your time replying, I won't read.
I bought some of Roosh V's books and I think they're full of great advice. Although I do find it doubtful that a guy who looks like him has banged hundreds of girls without cold approaching 10,000 (but maybe he has since it was basically his job)

Now obviously anyone anonymlusly on an internet forum claiming to be at some insane (anything significantly north of 100) lay count is lying unless it's some extremely specific circumstance.