Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sick and tired of the woman only want tall men talk

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this topic has been beaten to death, but why not another post..lol

I am 6 feet (taller than 80% of men in NJ) and women don't throw themselves at me because I am tall. Maybe it helps me get noticed a little bit better, but that's it!

If I had a dime every time I saw a man 5'8" and below with an attractive woman, I would be rich!

Just at the gym today, I was on the stationary bike. I observed maybe 5 couples come through the door. All the men were under 5'9" and their female counterparts were attractive.

To All the men out there under 5'10"

Quit whining
Quit envying men over 5'10"
Quit thinking men over 5'10" have it made

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, this is a Jersey thing. Shorter Italian men with attractive women is common.
Ha, I'm half Italian myself. Got the height from my father's Irish-Polish side though

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As someone who is half-Italian, I dislike the gold chain, track suit wearing macho Guidos. They are an embarrassment to Italian-Americans.
It’s that Italian machismo that gets the hot girls though.

As someone who is half Irish, I also resent everyone dressing up as leprechauns on St. Paddy’s Day and perpetuating the toxic stereotype of Irish alcoholism. Alcoholism severely damaged my family. We all have to deal with cultural stereotypes.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s that Italian machismo that gets the hot girls though.

As someone who is half Irish, I also resent everyone dressing up as leprechauns on St. Paddy’s Day and perpetuating the toxic stereotype of Irish alcoholism. Alcoholism severely damaged my family. We all have to deal with cultural stereotypes.
I hear you. I am about 15-20% Irish myself and have a very Irish surname.

The whole St. Patrick's day thing is annoying for sure.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It’s even more annoying these days with people complaining about Cinco de Mayo partying being insulting cultural appropriation from Latinos. That’s selective liberal outrage for ya.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

O'connor by any chance?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, this is a Jersey thing. Shorter Italian men with attractive women is common.
Shorter Italian men with attractive women doesn't happen outside of the Tri-State area (New York/New Jersey/Connecticut).

Shorter men in other parts of the United States are considered to be shiit.

As someone who is half-Italian, I dislike the gold chain, track suit wearing macho Guidos. They are an embarrassment to Italian-Americans.
Guidos get puussy. The puussy is usually from lower class Guidette women.

In New Jersey, Morris and Bergen Counties don't have much in the way of Guido/Guidette culture. Morris and Bergen two of the higher socioeconomic counties in New Jersey. There are Italian-Americans in those counties but they tend to be a little bit more refined.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a hair over 6', and when I wear my 1/4" heel wingtip boots, I'm closer to 6'1 than 6'0, and I tend to get more looks from women. Some, after banging them and seeing me without the boots, immediately will ask "why do you look shorter?" - one even looked visibly annoyed, acting as if its somehow deceptive/insincere to do that. (But of course its okay for them to wear 3" high heels, hip/butt pads, and cake on makeup).

So, I think shorter men absolutely do have a right to complain. A man's height is one of the first things they notice. That said, complaining about your height is pointless, since there's nothing you can do about it.

You can be ugly, short, fat, poor, small-****ed, etc and still get women, but that doesn't mean it's not harder for you. It doesn't do men any favors to insist that all of these things don't matter. These things absolutely matter - it means excellent game/social presence is required even get their foot in the door.

Last edited:

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shorter Italian men with attractive women doesn't happen outside of the Tri-State area (New York/New Jersey/Connecticut).

In New Jersey, Morris and Bergen Counties don't have much in the way of Guido/Guidette culture. Morris and Bergen two of the higher socioeconomic counties in New Jersey. There are Italian-Americans in those counties but they tend to be a little bit more refined.

More Essex and Hudson counties and Staten Island (fuhgeddaboudit)

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I am 6 feet (taller than 80% of men in NJ) and women don't throw themselves at me because I am tall. Maybe it helps me get noticed a little bit better, but that's it!

If I had a dime every time I saw a man 5'8" and below with an attractive woman, I would be rich!

Just at the gym today, I was on the stationary bike. I observed maybe 5 couples come through the door. All the men were under 5'9" and their female counterparts were attractive.

Quit whining

You get zero bonus points for being 6'0 BUT you get zero subtractions as well. Bonus points start at 6'4 to 6'6 feet tall. Those guys legit have a big advantage as long as they arent too ugly or socially retarded. I know this for an absolute fact because my brother is 6'6 and gets A LOT of extra female attention wherever we go. Im 6'3 myself and thank god every day for it.

As long as you arent below 5'10 you are pretty good. Anything below and it's much more difficult. And stop using hyper alpha and high status short men as an example to dispute this fact. Those are exceptions. Most women do not want anything to do with a man shorter than the. Id be pissed if i were a short guy reading your post because even as a tall guy i know the truth.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6'3" and was out of the dating scene for a long time. Had no idea being tall was an advantage. However I had multiple women literally get excited when we would meet for the first time because I was actually as tall as I said I was and wasn't cat fishing them, which apparently happens a lot. So its a real thing for sure. Does it mean sub 6ft guys can't find a woman? Of course not, happens all the time, but being tall is a definite advantage.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a difference between attraction and interest. Attraction is a function of how you look and show up... height is important, but it is only one factor. What men need to do is get to the point where they are not trying to get chicks, but rather screen out the ones that are not attracted to them. There are plenty of chicks that don't really care how tall you are... it is true that MOST women do care about your height relative to theirs and there isn't a d@mned thing you can do about that... fvck them... they don't exist. If you hit on a chick and she isn't attracted to you, she will let you know... then you FORGET about her.

Some women won't date you because she is into black dudes... if you are White, Latino or Asian.... fvck her.

Some women won't date you if you are bald... fvck her.

Some women won't date you because you wear pleated pants.... fvck her.

When you see shorter dudes with taller women, I guarantee that these dudes had been rejected by a lot of women, the reason they eventually succeed is they don't care... screen out women that don't find them attractive until they find the ones that are.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a difference between attraction and interest. Attraction is a function of how you look and show up... height is important, but it is only one factor. What men need to do is get to the point where they are not trying to get chicks, but rather screen out the ones that are not attracted to them. There are plenty of chicks that don't really care how tall you are... it is true that MOST women do care about your height relative to theirs and there isn't a d@mned thing you can do about that... fvck them... they don't exist. If you hit on a chick and she isn't attracted to you, she will let you know... then you FORGET about her.

Some women won't date you because she is into black dudes... if you are White, Latino or Asian.... fvck her.

Some women won't date you if you are bald... fvck her.

Some women won't date you because you wear pleated pants.... fvck her.

When you see shorter dudes with taller women, I guarantee that these dudes had been rejected by a lot of women, the reason they eventually succeed is they don't care... screen out women that don't find them attractive until they find the ones that are.

Yes but the point is men below 5'10 do in fact have a much more limited set of options than a guy is is 6 or 6'3 tall. Doesnt mean they cant do it. Just means they have much more **** tests to wade through and less options.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Quit whining
You’re in NJ. Those hoes up there will date anyone. Down here in the south they damn well demand 6’ or taller, ive met many that have even said so.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Hudson County, except for Hoboken (all white yuppies from the rest of the US who work in Manhattan) is largely Latino, which also lowers the average male height a bit.

When I was in LA a few weeks ago I saw a ton of shorter men (Asian and Latino) with cute girls. I would imagine a similar trend in places like southern Texas, with a prominent Latino demographic.

Bergen County has a lot of upper-class Italians but the height observation, in my experience, still applies.